ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody buy weed legally yet?

I have big health problems. I am tormented by insomnia and body aches. This is a depressing feeling that makes it difficult to live normally, so I would not be able to live without the CBD capsules that I try to find in any pharmacies with natural medicines. Cannabis capsules relieve the pain and stress that comes from my fear.

Reactions: kkott
I have big health problems. I am tormented by insomnia and body aches. This is a depressing feeling that makes it difficult to live normally, so I would not be able to live without the CBD capsules that I try to find in any pharmacies with natural medicines. Cannabis capsules relieve the pain and stress that comes from my fear.
Friend, God bless you. I have heard football players talk about cannibis as a pain reliever. Their argument is that they feel better with cannibis than they do pain meds. Perhaps this is why the substance exists. It is not to be used for recreation but for pain relief that really could be better than man made medicine.

Friend, God bless you. I have heard football players talk about cannibis as a pain reliever. Their argument is that they feel better with cannibis than they do pain meds. Perhaps this is why the substance exists. It is not to be used for recreation but for pain relief that really could be better than man made medicine.
Please stfu. Thanks, everyone

I'd love to hear your logic behind not using weed recreationally while alcohol is legal. If you pro-rated the # of people alcohol has killed to a 100,000 seat arena, and then factored in deaths attributable to pot, I'd guess pot might command 1 seat... maybe. I think you're just ignorant on this topic, but if you're worried about public health, that of friends, family and parishioners, focus on alcohol and you'd be helping people 100,000 to 1.

PS, and you're correct, I think weed does have a lot of effective uses in treating anxiety, pain, appetite, insomnia, etc... that alcohol doesn't.

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but there are no stories in the Bible where Jesus turned weeds into Weed, for if there were, he’d be all over it.

To be honest at first I was skeptical about CBD oils, I thought it was just an advertisement made by those trying to promote cannabis. But after an accident, my husband had an operation and after a while he felt the pain in his back. I talked to the doctor, he said that CBD oils create anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects that help with pain management, and we can use them. However, the pain will not go away, that’s why my husband had to have another operation, but until then I bought from here https://www.sfweekly.com/sponsored/seedsman-discount-code-get-25-off- all-orders-w-code-20as-256495, those oils, which really had an effect. They helped him feel better.

Last edited:

mj will make you more spiritual in ways alcohol won't.

I have never done The Pot before but I can see what you are saying. Hard alcohol could make guys fight. People who are high on MJ usually want to fight they will just do it later.

what do you think of respertain as a recreational drug?

do you think it should be legal or not, and would you try it?

Last edited:
what do you think of respertain as a recreational drug?

do you think it should be legal or not, and would you try it?
I will be completely honest. I don't know what it is. Therefore I don't have an opinion. My rule of thumb concerning drugs and alcohol is to not take anything that will impair me or something I will become addicted to. I don't want any substance becoming my master. Tell me about respertain. What does it do?
Now MJ for pain management I am as ok with that as much as pills. If people in football for instance want to control pain by MJ and their argument is it is better for them than popping pills I have a hard time arguing against this thought process.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but there are no stories in the Bible where Jesus turned weeds into Weed, for if there were, he’d be all over it.
Some of the best oil I've had was made using the bible recipe. It was called 'holy shit'.

Those early Christian cultists knew how to party.

Also works as a topical for muscle aches. Like if you rub it on your feet.

I will be completely honest. I don't know what it is. Therefore I don't have an opinion. My rule of thumb concerning drugs and alcohol is to not take anything that will impair me or something I will become addicted to. I don't want any substance becoming my master. Tell me about respertain. What does it do?
Now MJ for pain management I am as ok with that as much as pills. If people in football for instance want to control pain by MJ and their argument is it is better for them than popping pills I have a hard time arguing against this thought process.

you don't know what it is, because i just made it up.

that said, anyone who has never toked, has absolutely no idea what mj is either, but that doesn't stop them from having strong opinions on it.

they come up with what they imagine it to be, often based on their experience with alcohol, and form their opinions based on their own imaginary drug they themselves made up, that exists only in their imagination.

are you buying CBD or full on THC? I'm skeptical of all the CBD stuff... no FDA regulation of supplements (WTF???) and it's just exploded and I think is now just a big marketing hype tool. Modern day bee pollen.

you don't know what it is, because i just made it up.

that said, anyone who has never toked, has absolutely no idea what mj is either, but that doesn't stop them from having strong opinions on it.

they come up with what they imagine it to be, often based on their experience with alcohol, and form their opinions based on their own imaginary drug they themselves made up, that exists only in their imagination.
It's laughable to anyone who has smoked even a little that alcohol is legal and pot not, and viewed as a gateway drug. Alcohol is responsible for more deaths in a month in the US (accidents and illnesses) than pot has ever been in it's entirety.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
I haven't touched weed for 30 years, except for one time on the surfer side of Oahu. Was free ditch weed...in Oahu. Bummer.

But loved getting high way back when. Liked it too much. Grades, life, relationships suffered. I don't know about physiological addiction or other social or mental effects. Just know that it is better that I stay away from it.to

I'm not going to compare the negatives of mj to alcohol. Both have down sides. Everything in moderation, I guess. Not just those.

MJ really messed with my short-term memory...probably. Certainly hurt my motivation to do other things than sit around and get high, eat, listen to music, etc. Was really immature then.

Only moderately immature now. Just keep on truckin'.

I haven't touched weed for 30 years, except for one time on the surfer side of Oahu. Was free ditch weed...in Oahu. Bummer.

But loved getting high way back when. Liked it too much. Grades, life, relationships suffered. I don't know about physiological addiction or other social or mental effects. Just know that it is better that I stay away from it.to

I'm not going to compare the negatives of mj to alcohol. Both have down sides. Everything in moderation, I guess. Not just those.

MJ really messed with my short-term memory...probably. Certainly hurt my motivation to do other things than sit around and get high, eat, listen to music, etc. Was really immature then.

Not saying it doesn’t have any dangers, but, compare that to if your been an alcoholic? Likely DUIs, serious damage to your health, lost jobs?, much higher likelihood of death to u and others, fights?, arrests?

u have knowledge of both (?) and u can’t honestly say alcohol is far worse? Cmon.

Reactions: Cavanagh.13

I don't do well with it either. Love it, but can't function with it.

Not saying it doesn’t have any dangers, but, compare that to if your been an alcoholic? Likely DUIs, serious damage to your health, lost jobs?, much higher likelihood of death to u and others, fights?, arrests?

u have knowledge of both (?) and u can’t honestly say alcohol is far worse? Cmon.
My perspective and opinions would be subjective and anecdotal. There is some alcohol addiction issues in my family. And, yes, catastrophic things can happen when alcohol use gets out of control. I would speculate that there is less known about the medical and social, and yes, mental developmental issues related to pot use.

I do believe that mj just like alcohol can become a central part of one's social focus. I do think that there is a significant potential for stunting social and civic relationships and growth using mj probably alcohol, too. MJ can be bad news for operating equipment...so can alcohol.

Then there is a whole other discussion about using one or both with uppers or downers. Now, paranoia, eccentric behavior, yada yada...

Very complicated stuff here. I just think, at the basic level, it is better that alcohol and mj are not prohibited. They need to be brought in legally, regulated and taxed. Very slightly better that the government is involved rather than some cartel.

But, what do I know? Well...I know that it is highly likely that use of one or the other would be used, at times with other drugs. I do not have a problem with employers that have restrictions on drug use by their employees.

Drugs seem to me to be to easy to use 'recreationally' as a means to avoid coping with situations in life. That, for certain people, may really hurt their growth and/or future.

Last edited:
My perspective and opinions would be subjective and anecdotal. There is some alcohol addiction issues in my family. And, yes, catastrophic things can happen when alcohol use gets out of control. I would speculate that there is less known about the medical and social, and yes, mental developmental issues related to pot use.

I do believe that mj just like alcohol can become a central part of one's social focus. I do think that there is a significant potential for stunting social and civic relationships and growth using mj probably alcohol, too. MJ can be bad news for operating equipment...so can alcohol.

Then there is a whole other discussion about using one or both with uppers or downers. Now, paranoia, eccentric behavior, yada yada...

Very complicated stuff here. I just think, at the basic level, it is better that alcohol and mj are not prohibited. They need to be brought in legally, regulated and taxed. Very slightly better that the government is involved rather than some cartel.

But, what do I know? Well...I know that it is highly likely that use of one or the other would be used, at times with other drugs. I do not have a problem with employers that have restrictions on drug use by their employees.

Drugs seem to me to be to easy to use 'recreationally' as a means to avoid coping with situations in life. That, for certain people, may really hurt their growth and/or future.
Naturally my opinion is subjective and anecdotal, but I think you're just being obstinate here. I don't have to have a PhD to know the far greater problems and cost to society caused by alcohol. Can pot be a problem: of course. It's like saying I'm not going to hazard a guess on which poses a greater danger: assault rifles or single shot shotguns, because both can kill you. Alcohol kills, impairs, addicts and costs society many times more than pot does, and that's with a 70 year campaign by the government to create fear and distrust of pot. Think of the prevalence of alcohol treatment programs, DUI, deaths, serious illness... there is no comparison. That's not even factoring in the potential beneficial uses of MJ in treating nausea, anxiety, pain, sleep, etc... MJ has been legal in CO for close to 10 years, and I don't even need to know for sure (nor do I need to look it up) to know that alcohol is responsible for 50X or more the # of deaths, despite both being illegal. I could agree that it's probably safer if folks didn't use/abuse either, but again, my premise was only that there's no reason for MJ not to be legal if alcohol is, and you at least agreed to that.

Last edited:
Why is it being obstinate when I agree with you that alcohol causes more significant costs to society than marijuana relative to operating moving vehicles? Statistics do show that consistently.

My point is that alcohol abuse and it's understanding is way ahead of that of a different drug...marijuana and THC. Since they are different drugs methods differ on measurement. What they effect they cause are different. Impairments are different. Uses are different. Therefore, statistics that compare the costs between them may be measuring one thing and missing others.

For instance, the day after an alcohol binge and the level in the blood is 0% one is not impaired. The day after a mj binge, the level of THC in the blood is not 0%. I read a couple of papers on that. Spatial recognition and decision making are impaired with mj the next day. The trucking and warehousing industries are concerned about this.

And there are other societal, mental development and other impacts on abuse or use of either drug that the above post does not take into account. The lack of information is significant. The above poster referenced only alcohol studies for instance.

And bringing it back to my personal account, I am able to control alcohol drinking. I do not consume more than 3 drinks in a day. Only have 2 beers in 2 hours when out...otherwise I do seek a designated driver. Contrasting that with mj use, I cannot deal with that. My motivation goes to zero, I get lazy, I don't get out much, I just stagnate. I am seriously concerned with mj use and the effect that that could have on underage youth with respect to their education and coping with the world. (ie. physiological)

Just my opinion that these drugs are different. I don't think that we are arguing the same point. Don't consider that to be obstinate. I think it is being enlightened. (No pun intended, kind of.)

Why is it being obstinate when I agree with you that alcohol causes more significant costs to society than marijuana relative to operating moving vehicles? Statistics do show that consistently.

My point is that alcohol abuse and it's understanding is way ahead of that of a different drug...marijuana and THC. Since they are different drugs methods differ on measurement. What they effect they cause are different. Impairments are different. Uses are different. Therefore, statistics that compare the costs between them may be measuring one thing and missing others.

For instance, the day after an alcohol binge and the level in the blood is 0% one is not impaired. The day after a mj binge, the level of THC in the blood is not 0%. I read a couple of papers on that. Spatial recognition and decision making are impaired with mj the next day. The trucking and warehousing industries are concerned about this.

And there are other societal, mental development and other impacts on abuse or use of either drug that the above post does not take into account. The lack of information is significant. The above poster referenced only alcohol studies for instance.

And bringing it back to my personal account, I am able to control alcohol drinking. I do not consume more than 3 drinks in a day. Only have 2 beers in 2 hours when out...otherwise I do seek a designated driver. Contrasting that with mj use, I cannot deal with that. My motivation goes to zero, I get lazy, I don't get out much, I just stagnate. I am seriously concerned with mj use and the effect that that could have on underage youth with respect to their education and coping with the world. (ie. physiological)

Just my opinion that these drugs are different. I don't think that we are arguing the same point. Don't consider that to be obstinate. I think it is being enlightened. (No pun intended, kind of.)
To me many "facts" or studies aren't reliable, because they were commissioned with an end result in mind... which from the gov't or spirits lobby was intent on discrediting MJ. Again, my personal experience, which I've witnessed hundreds (thousands?) of times tells me that anyone after a night of drinking is not 0% impaired (nor do I believe they'd have 0% alcohol after say 8-10 hrs if they were reasonably buzzed.. that screams paid for with alcohol money) , and just as I've often said, I'll drive next to someone with a pot buzz 10/10X rather than someone who is equally buzzed/drunk on alcohol; I'll take the same the next morning.

You apparently have a bad reaction to pot... so did my ex and she'd never touch MJ and probably shouldn't, but that's not representative of "most folks" that I've personally witnessed hundreds of times. That's the great thing about MJ being legal, because it does allow you to "control" it as you describe your experience with alcohol. You select the type of weed to know what it will do and the dosage level to control how buzzed you want to be. For instance, if I'm doing stuff I take half a 10mg gummy and if I'm chilling at home I take a whole one. And, my experience (and that of most others I've been around that would count to dozens of people and hundreds of instances) is the opposite of yours where seeking a "controlled buzz" is concerned. Whereas I'm perfectly happy with the MJ buzz described above, with alcohol, even though I may plan to keep in control and only have 2-3 drinks, once I have that many, I want another... and another. I know you might say my anecdote cancels yours, but as I said, I know dozens of people and better than 95% have far less struggles with pot. Curious what your experience has been with drinking; how frequently do you drink? Have you ever tried "controlling" a MJ buzz like you have alcohol? Not going to encourage you to try as it sounds like you have struggled with pot, but highly unusual in my experiences.

To me many "facts" or studies aren't reliable, because they were commissioned with an end result in mind... which from the gov't or spirits lobby was intent on discrediting MJ. Again, my personal experience, which I've witnessed hundreds (thousands?) of times tells me that anyone after a night of drinking is not 0% impaired (nor do I believe they'd have 0% alcohol after say 8-10 hrs if they were reasonably buzzed.. that screams paid for with alcohol money) , and just as I've often said, I'll drive next to someone with a pot buzz 10/10X rather than someone who is equally buzzed/drunk on alcohol; I'll take the same the next morning.

You apparently have a bad reaction to pot... so did my ex and she'd never touch MJ and probably shouldn't, but that's not representative of "most folks" that I've personally witnessed hundreds of times. That's the great thing about MJ being legal, because it does allow you to "control" it as you describe your experience with alcohol. You select the type of weed to know what it will do and the dosage level to control how buzzed you want to be. For instance, if I'm doing stuff I take half a 10mg gummy and if I'm chilling at home I take a whole one. And, my experience (and that of most others I've been around that would count to dozens of people and hundreds of instances) is the opposite of yours where seeking a "controlled buzz" is concerned. Whereas I'm perfectly happy with the MJ buzz described above, with alcohol, even though I may plan to keep in control and only have 2-3 drinks, once I have that many, I want another... and another. I know you might say my anecdote cancels yours, but as I said, I know dozens of people and better than 95% have far less struggles with pot. Curious what your experience has been with drinking; how frequently do you drink? Have you ever tried "controlling" a MJ buzz like you have alcohol? Not going to encourage you to try as it sounds like you have struggled with pot, but highly unusual in my experiences.
It is funny discussing something like this on a site like this. It is awkward and cumbersome since words get in the way.

I find very interesting that anyone might believe that all research is skewed toward one side or one point intentionally. That could happen and has happened. But there are a plethora of papers or studies that have been performed that one could read that have tried to eliminate bias. It is important to seek those.

I did not mean to say that everyone binging on alcohol will be 0% impaired 8 hours or so later. I said that after alcohol binging AND one is 0% impaired... But the point that I tried to make is that alcohol goes to 0% much more quickly than THC the next day. Both can be addictive in different people in different manners.

And I didn't have a bad reaction to mj. On the contrary, I enjoyed it too much. It hurt my progressing in college. I had to go cold turkey in order to get my head and my education and my life back in a manner that would be productive...for me.

I hear others when they focus on automobile accidents and lives hurt by them and use that as a compelling argument that one drug is 'obviously' (to them) worse than the other. I just say that that is a compelling argument. But, it isn't the only things on the balance sheet. Some see that mj is different and it's effects may be less obvious. Some might say that to ignore the other issues that these drugs can cause may be skewing discussions one way or the other...to justify one's position.

It is funny discussing something like this on a site like this. It is awkward and cumbersome since words get in the way.

I find very interesting that anyone might believe that all research is skewed toward one side or one point intentionally. That could happen and has happened. But there are a plethora of papers or studies that have been performed that one could read that have tried to eliminate bias. It is important to seek those.

I did not mean to say that everyone binging on alcohol will be 0% impaired 8 hours or so later. I said that after alcohol binging AND one is 0% impaired... But the point that I tried to make is that alcohol goes to 0% much more quickly than THC the next day. Both can be addictive in different people in different manners.

And I didn't have a bad reaction to mj. On the contrary, I enjoyed it too much. It hurt my progressing in college. I had to go cold turkey in order to get my head and my education and my life back in a manner that would be productive...for me.

I hear others when they focus on automobile accidents and lives hurt by them and use that as a compelling argument that one drug is 'obviously' (to them) worse than the other. I just say that that is a compelling argument. But, it isn't the only things on the balance sheet. Some see that mj is different and it's effects may be less obvious. Some might say that to ignore the other issues that these drugs can cause may be skewing discussions one way or the other...to justify one's position.
I didn't say, or at least didn't mean all research, but what I mean is that there are so many studies done with an outcome in mind, it makes it very hard to find the "objective" ones... how do you know? I've never seen a study that said, "this is a subjective research study funded by X to yield the outcomes they desire..." but that's often what they are. Additionally, a well financed lobby that has lots of gov't involvement (let's see, alcohol comes to mind) can also keep many of those objective studies from ever being funded.

And, I don't care to try and dig through the weeds to try and find them, because I know which is more detrimental. If you think you can dig up a compelling objective research study that says MJ is worse, or even nearly as bad, let me know.

And, I'm right there with you: I toked away a ton of GPA pts in school watching Gilligans Island and The Big Valley, but I always knew that was on me... and that at that time it was hard to separate the two because I was drinking a lot then too. Of course, like 99% of all people, I somehow managed to drink first, before I ever experienced the evils of the "gateway drug" that MJ is.... it must be really bad if it acted as a gateway before I ever even smoked it.... or could alcohol be the real gateway drug that removes inhibition and causes bad decisions... hmmm. Nahh, couldn't be; we've been told since the 50s that's MJ right?

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine

posted while sitting around, eating, listening to music.

perhaps couches, food, and music, are the real demons.

as for motivation, i find mj can be both motivating and demotivating.

it can increase your motivation to do things you want to do, and demotivate you to do things you don't want to do.

get the work out of the way first.

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
posted while sitting around, eating, listening to music.

perhaps couches, food, and music, are the real demons.

as for motivation, i find mj can be both motivating and demotivating.

it can increase your motivation to do things you want to do, and demotivate you to do things you don't want to do.

get the work out of the way first.
I have seen studies that MJ affects the brain differently of juveniles/young adults vs adults, and that might be what IU?Imfine is getting at and experienced. Frankly, it sounds so much like another attempt to discredit MJ, that's what I wrote it off as, but I do know there are studies that have shown that... up to the age of 25 or so I think. And, like Imfine, I did struggle with MJ in college and had it kill motivation. Whereas now as an "adult", I find it easy to manage MJ better... I always attributed it to maturity, but that's a word I hate to use around me. TMP, have you seen any objective info on that?

Last edited:
I have seen studies that MJ affects the brain differently of juveniles/young adults vs adults, and that might be what IU?Imfine is getting at and experienced. Frankly, it sounds so much like another attempt to discredit MJ, that's what I wrote it off as, but I do know there are studies that have shown that... up to the age of 25 or so I think. And, like Imfine, I did struggle with MJ in college and had it kill motivation. Whereas now as an "adult", I find it easy to manage MJ better... I always attributed it to maturiity, but that's a word I hate to use around me. TMP, have you seen any objective info on that?
What I have noticed is that motivated people when smoking cannabis are motivated, while lazy people who smoke are lazy. It's not the gateway to laziness ...

What I do know is that every multi-cell creature on the planet has cannabinoid receptors that only accept cannabinoids... Why?

The body certainly doesn't have alcohol receptors, and alcohol is a poison to our system, Cannabis is preprogrammed to be part of our lives ... but it's not the chosen drug of the white man church and culture, alcohol is.

Last edited:
What I have noticed is that motivated people when smoking Cannabis are motivated, while lazy people who smoke are lazy. It's not the gateway to laziness ...

What I do know is that every multi-cell creature on the planet has cannabinoid receptors that only accept cannabinoids... Why?

The body certainly doesn't have alcohol receptors, and alcohol is a poison to our system, Cannabis is preprogrammed to be part of our lives ... but it's not the chosen drug of the white man church and culture, alcohol is.
How much difference do you notice between sativas and indicas, related to how it affects your behavior? Do you have different strains you use for creativity, or to chill or do have one that fits you and that's what you tend to stick with? I've mostly just used edibles lately and they have generally been hybrids. I'd imagine if you really wanted to control the type of high, then the actual bud/flower is the way to go, yes?

How much difference do you notice between sativas and indicas, related to how it affects your behavior? Do you have different strains you use for creativity, or to chill or do have one that fits you and that's what you tend to stick with? I've mostly just used edibles lately and they have generally been hybrids. I'd imagine if you really wanted to control the type of high, then the actual bud/flower is the way to go, yes?

80/20 Sativa/Indica like Super Lemon Haze for daytime, creativity, and social ... 80/20 Indica/Sativa like Bubba Kush for night time relaxing, sleep, and pain management.

Not a fan of pure Sativa or Indica ..

Sativas are energetic, sometimes paranoid, almost all head buzz and makes you laugh at dumb shit. Indica is relaxing sleepy more body buzz, and perfect to sit and do nothing,

Edibles, generally because they are heated have more CBD in them, but should still follow the same dynamics .. One thing that they are discovering is that terpenes do affect the high, and most methods for edibles or concentrates destroys the terpenes. the best of the terpenes are the lemon flavors ..

Last edited:
80/20 Sativa/Indica like Super Lemon Haze for daytime, creativity, and social ... 80/20 Indica/Sativa like Bubba Kush for night time relaxing, sleep, and pain management.

Not a fan of pure Sativa or Indica ..

Sativas are energetic, sometimes paranoid, almost all head buzz and makes you laugh at dumb shit. Indica is relaxing sleepy more body buzz, and perfect to sit and do nothing,

Edibles, generally because they are heated have more CBD in them, but should still follow the same dynamics .. One thing that they are discovering is that terpenes do affect the high, and most methods for edibles or concentrates destroys the terpenes. the best of the terpenes are the lemon flavors ..
mmmm I can still tase the lemon drop out of Denver.... delish.

I bought some supplies while in Michigan 2 weeks ago. The first was 10mg UBaked gummy that really didn't do much other than mellow me out for 4 hours. I'll try one of the 10mg Medibles gummies next and see what it does. I think my budtender led me astray.

• Haha
Reactions: dr.jb
Smoked a brisket last weekend which takes about 10 hours. During that time, I took a couple of graham crackers and spread peanut butter on them then sprinkled with 1 gram of coffee ground weed. Sorry but it was illegally purchased. Then moistened the ground weed with some veggie oil. Then I put the 2 grahams together like a sandwich and wrapped in aluminum. Put on the smoker for 1.5 hours at 250. I only meant to cook for 45 minutes so it came out a little dry but did damn fine job. I hate half and it lasted for about 4 hours. When it kicks in after and hour it pretty intense for aabout 30 minutes then it is cruise control for 3 hours or so. Firecrackers!!

Next up dutch oven cobbler or brownies though I worry the heat might be to much as it is best to keep the temp between 250-300 degrees.

So is Delta-8 any good or should one stick with Delta-9? I see sights online where you can purchase Delta 8 products and seems you can do so in some states that haven't legalized it.

I miss buying a fresh pack of Marlboro, tapping it against a table top upside down, to tamp all the weed in em all down, nice and tight, taking the cellophane off the top, tearing the tin paper away, tapping the pack against my left index finger so 2-3 popped up, but one came out longer, taking that one out, lighting it up with a match and pulling a long draw, and feeling that cloud of nicotine-laced smoke go down the the old windpipe and deliver that nice, mellow “ahhhhh” feeling. Loved everything about it.

f‘n doctors

Ive not tried Delta 8 yet, but i was told by a chemist that works for Vanderbilt that D8 is virtually indistinguishable from THC on a molecular level and the effects are also nearly indistinguishable from THC. Its derived from CBD, and its currently totally legal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT