ADVERTISEMENT

Any Recruiting Goods News Yet?

Stop, Johnny. You've made up enough posts for one day. Lol
You do realize that everyone here is onto you right ? Why don't you just quit making a fool of yourself, at a minimum, disappear for a week or two and come back with a different screen name and change your posting antics.

You do realize that everyone here is onto you right ? Why don't you just quit making a fool of yourself, at a minimum, disappear for a week or two and come back with a different screen name and change your posting antics.
You do realize that you're chasing the wrong guy and looking foolish, right? You also realize you tried to look like you were in the know on recruiting and you were revealed as not knowing anything right? Johnny, how about those specifics you claimed you had?

Comprehension isn't your strong suit apparently, never said Potts would or wouldn't perform academically, never said he wasn't a "good dude" , there are a lot of reason's why a coaching staff determines that a certain player is or isn't a good fit for their program.
You keep wanting to make generalizations, some three star recruits are more reliable, but that has to be determined on EACH individual case by that players actions, not by the number of stars rivals puts by their name.
Geez! That's not very nice. With our recruiting history, it's more likely that we missed on another four star recruit than you having inside information. If we picked up the kid from Tom Allen Jr's high school team instead of a four star in Indiana then it is even more concerning for different reasons.

I'm not ordfan or anyone else but thanks for jumping in. Johnny said cart shouldn't generalize which I agree with, so I asked Johnny to be specific. If you know specifics please share them. Some of,us are interested in recruiting. If your not, stay out of the discussion.
It's Johnsy - geez!

You know you said it, then you couldn't deny it any longer. Maybe you can talk to Fred when you see him next. Lol

Last post about that I said there were 2500. Need me to bump it for you Ord/kern/Dana/Helen/no Nuts?

You do yourself no favors by posting here.

Reactions: JohnsyRick
Geez! That's not very nice. With our recruiting history, it's more likely that we missed on another four star recruit than you having inside information. If we picked up the kid from Tom Allen Jr's high school team instead of a four star in Indiana then it is even more concerning for different reasons.
Right... we surely don't want kids from Plant High School, especially ones with outstanding offer lists, lord.

Last post about that I said there were 2500. Need me to bump it for you Ord/kern/Dana/Helen/no Nuts?

You do yourself no favors by posting here.
You know you said it, Court when you claimed only people in the arena could determine whether there were empties. I think you claimed to be a season ticket holder then, too. Lol

Wait... WHAT? You're upset about landing this kid? The one with offers from just about every powerhouse in the country?

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/4993

Plant is one of the best HS programs in the country. The more players we can get from there and Florida in general, the better.

Why not get both guys? Potts appeared to be locked up. I can't see any good reason not to close on him.
Because they have limited scholarships? Do we know how many DBs they want? You don't just take someone because they have 4 stars next to their name. You recruit based on need, unless it's just some absurd talent. And by most objective measures (film, offers, Burgess is a 4 star on other sites if that makes you feel better), Burgess appears to be a better DB prospect. Are you upset just because Potts is from Indiana? I want us to get good Indiana talent too, but you get any Florida talent when you can.

I guess I don't understand why you care so much about this. We got a guy who was much more highly sought after, and it appears there is a reason Potts ended up at Cincy.

Reactions: JohnsyRick
Definitely Ordfan. Same IP locale. Same crazed grammar. Same "I need to have the last word" crap. Same rebuttal. Thankfully it doesn't take much to compare and contrast styles. Same "I know more than you do" crap. He's been banned from every Indiana site. Changes his name. The spa was a good one. Of course everyone saw through that in seconds. He can't help himself. Just look for the guy with a 30 day old account with 384 posts. happening in a span of 4 days. That's Ordfan

Definitely Ordfan. Same IP locale. Same crazed grammar. Same "I need to have the last word" crap. Same rebuttal. Thankfully it doesn't take much to compare and contrast styles. Same "I know more than you do" crap. He's been banned from every Indiana site. Changes his name. The spa was a good one. Of course everyone saw through that in seconds. He can't help himself. Just look for the guy with a 30 day old account with 384 posts. happening in a span of 4 days. That's Ordfan
Lol. Another wannabe stalker.

WTF is a "wannabe stalker"?

I'm pointing out you are a sick man who needs help. 396 posts in 26 days pretending to be someone who you are not, is sick.
Wow. I've seen one post from you here since I've joined and you level this kind of personal attack? You're way out of line, whoever you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT