ADVERTISEMENT

Any Arsenal fans on here?

According to ESPN they are stomping Chelsea. Idiots!

2eqcb9t.jpg

Yes, I am and honestly I'm at a point where EPL is where I want their focus from here on out. Call up the youth for the Europa League matches to give rest to Giroud and specifically Alexis.

Someone asked me if Arsenal only won one match this week which do I want and I said definitely would rather beat Spurs than Bayern.

Yes, I am and honestly I'm at a point where EPL is where I want their focus from here on out. Call up the youth for the Europa League matches to give rest to Giroud and specifically Alexis.

Someone asked me if Arsenal only won one match this week which do I want and I said definitely would rather beat Spurs than Bayern.
Better focus in Europa as that 4th CL slot gonna get taken by Italy.

We still have a chance to qualify: 1. Bayern has to beat Olympiakos. 2. Arsenal beats Zagreb and 3 Arsenal beats Olympiakos by 2 or more.. The first two are very likely to happen so it comes down to the match in Greece. It will be tough there. The fans are insane. Going into the home away with Bayern I would have gladly taken 3 points from the two games. If they do go Europa I say play the kids and concentrate on the EPL. We have a great chance to win it if we can get some injured people back which should happen around Christmas. Chelsea and ManUnited are not going to challenge this year which opens up the race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT