ADVERTISEMENT

Antoino Brown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
If he is truly injured and needs surgery, Ariens and Bucs management may have some serious problems here. Brown is no doubt a Lucy but if what he says happened, he told Ariens he had an injured ankle and Ariens replied I don't care either go in the game or get out, this is going to get ugly

His many previous lies and mental instability make it hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But several facts that he claims to have happened are provable, such as did he get a pre-game pain shot, did Arians confront him during the game twice, and did Arians and give him a "throat slash" gesture and yell at him to get out. Lots of cell phone cameras and TV cameras ought to have picked up evidience for those last two claims.

The truth is probably that both AB and Arians are lying to some extent. I mean, we have an ex-Steeler and an ex-Colt, what would, you expect? ;)

If he is truly injured and needs surgery, Ariens and Bucs management may have some serious problems here. Brown is no doubt a Lucy but if what he says happened, he told Ariens he had an injured ankle and Ariens replied I don't care either go in the game or get out, this is going to get ugly

I don't buy Brown's story.
Brown did a lot of jumping around in the end zone for someone with an injured ankle.

I think this will come out> Brown was injured and missed practices. He was cleared to play. He did play.

But then If Brown aggravated his injury during the game, he didn’t go through proper protocols with the team trainers to establish that he was no longer able to play.

FIb5LOEWYAUq7y3

Lots of tweets from reliable sources:

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Last week, Antonio Brown and his agent requested that the remaining $2 million in incentives in his contract for this season be guaranteed, per Bucs’ GM Jason Licht. The team declined to guarantee those incentives.

Antonio Brown did not tell anyone on the Bucs’ medical staff about his ankle bothering him on gameday before the game against the Jets or during it, per Bucs’ GM Jason Licht.

Buccaneers made what they call “reasonable accommodations” to bring this matter to a close early this week if in fact Antonio Brown had an injury from the game and the wide receiver declined to cooperate, per Jason Licht.

Bucs could have set up those appointments in Tampa, but they knew Brown was in NY and they believed they were trying to oblige him. Brown and his agent declined to send the Bucs his medical information from their doctor visit this week, and still have not returned their calls.

One other note to this saga, per Bucs’ sources: At halftime of Sunday’s game against the Jets, Antonio Brown was agitated about not getting the targets he was expecting during the game and had to be calmed down.

Jon Ledyard
@LedyardNFLDraft

Targets in the first half of the #Bucs-#Jets game
Rob Gronkowski - 6
Antonio Brown - 5
Mike Evans – 4

Ari Meirov
@MySportsUpdate
#Bucs HC Bruce Arians fires back at Antonio Brown: "He was very upset at halftime about who was getting targeted."
Arians approached AB and was told, 'I ain't playing. I ain't getting the ball."
Arians then told him: “You’re done. Get the F out of here."

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
OK, this is pretty good info

Let he who hasn't raw-dogged a toilet-licking lingerie model cast the first stone!

0_TikTok-challenge-sees-people-lick-toilet-seats.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I don't buy Brown's story.
Brown did a lot of jumping around in the end zone for someone with an injured ankle.
So sad... here's a guy who could make millions playing a game and can't get his brain in gear.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
He's just continued to say dumb stuff all week. Even throwing Brady under the bus in addition to everyone else.

You do know those short buses were custom made for you!

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT