ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Tucker named new WR/co-OC at Indiana.

According to Adam Rittenberg, ESPN. He was OC at Utah State
Quite a resume' for a WR coach...

Great get at that slot...

Let's hope he can teach them how to actually Catch the Ball...

Bringing someone with him that can already do it would be nice too...

Should Bell be worried about losing play calling duties?
If Bell doesn't do what coach Allen wants he will be replaced with someone ready to take over. Bell has little reason to get involved with the OL and receivers now and focus on the offense and QBs.

Reactions: red hornet
If Bell doesn't do what coach Allen wants he will be replaced with someone ready to take over. Bell has little reason to get involved with the OL and receivers now and focus on the offense and QBs.
What quarterbacks?

It’s interesting how fast CTA was able to get coaches on board in time (again) to organize spring practices.

Apparently, IU isn’t the ‘hopeless cesspool’ some pundits here would have us believe.

And, it would appear that CTA must have a reputation of being good to work for.

Hopefully Bell and Tucker's past history will result in a better functioning Offense...

Smart and has had measurable positive results... I like the hire...
He should be a very good resource on the offense for Bell and Allen. I see Bell's fingerprints all over this hire. If true it indicates Bell and Allen are on the same page.
Go HOOSIERS

It’s interesting how fast CTA was able to get coaches on board in time (again) to organize spring practices.

Apparently, IU isn’t the ‘hopeless cesspool’ some pundits here would have us believe.

Based on how quick this hire was made, it makes me believe this deal was already in play. I’m guessing they just had to wait for Henry to make an announcement.

1. Kudos to CTA for getting what seem to be quality replacements in a timely fashion
2. Both coaches came from non-P5 schools…we should almost always be able to pull from non-p5 schools. If not, that is a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT