ADVERTISEMENT

Another middle finger to the rule of law

Holding the people charged without bail, and in piss poor conditions bothers me. Shooting and killing a rioter in cold blood and in violation of all use of deadly force protocols I know of without consequence bothers me. Government officials and media mobilizing Trump opposition to violate the basic rights of and to stigmatize Trump supporters, wherever they are, no matter what they dI’d, and over political beliefs, bothers me. A lot.

Save your phony January 6 and Trump outrage for those sycophants who find emotional comfort in yelling about Trump. Trump‘s rally is the bedrock of democracy. Any candidate can say what they want when they want. That is a sign of our strength. You wanting to criminalize it weakens democracy for all of us. Read what Milton said almost 300 years ago.
Actually the first moment they broke into the capital building they should’ve been mowed down with machine guns. Justifiably.

Until voters like our resident GOPers stop worshiping him,
The real game that I believe is being played, and brilliantly I might add, is basically the same as internet trolling/propaganda peddling.

That is simply accuse one side of being so evil that it will justify using any defense against them.

Create these huge boogiemen out of slippery slope, strawmen arguments that your followers start to believe that the other side isn't human, they are monsters.

Accuse them (project) of the very things that you are wanting to do so at a minimum the reaction is, fight fire with fire.

Everyone knows the numbers aren't working for republicans, so in their eyes democracy won't work. Bush recognized this twenty years ago. Looks like the party has given up trying to recruit people to their tent....so they have to turn to gaming.

However they can't just blatantly start gaming so....they need to create a 'first punch' scenario.

The big lie.

Now with that they have more leeway to cheat. Similar to Kentucky feeling justified for cheating because of Duke.

We're in the set up phase right now.

That's my political conspiracy theory.

The real game that I believe is being played, and brilliantly I might add, is basically the same as internet trolling/propaganda peddling.

That is simply accuse one side of being so evil that it will justify using any defense against them.

Create these huge boogiemen out of slippery slope, strawmen arguments that your followers start to believe that the other side isn't human, they are monsters.

Accuse them (project) of the very things that you are wanting to do so at a minimum the reaction is, fight fire with fire.

Everyone knows the numbers aren't working for republicans, so in their eyes democracy won't work. Bush recognized this twenty years ago. Looks like the party has given up trying to recruit people to their tent....so they have to turn to gaming.

However they can't just blatantly start gaming so....they need to create a 'first punch' scenario.

The big lie.

Now with that they have more leeway to cheat. Similar to Kentucky feeling justified for cheating because of Duke.

We're in the set up phase right now.

That's my political conspiracy theory.

That is pretty much what I posted a while ago. Easier to keep voters if you make them hate the other side so much that they have no choice.

The problem with your comparison is the cause.

One was an event triggered from the streets by a cop.

The other was an event pushed by the ex president.

Let's pretend Obama out of nowhere made a campaign about how the black communities are getting so f#$ked by the white communities that they have to start fighting like hell and physically take the country from them. Burn the cities to the ground to build on top off the charred bones of white America.

Today is the the day to start taking down names and kicking ass! You can be a hero or you can be a zero!!

If you don't then you won't have a country left anymore.

Rise up black America and take back your country!!!!

Okay, had Obama done something like that which led to riots across the country like in 2020.....well then you'd have a similar comparison.

In other words, it's an incredibly weak point that you (and others) are trying to stand on.
Your premise is off. The summer riots were planned by far left groups like Antifa and the other riot developed into mob mentality. It is possible a small group kick started the walk to the Capitol. And even if according to you it was pushed by the ex president, they were still riots from different extremes.

Last edited:
Your premise is off. The summer riots were planned by far left groups like Antifa and the other riot developed into mob mentality. It is possible a small group kick started the walk to the Capitol. And even if according to you it was pushed by the ex president, they were still riots from different extremes.
For any protest you need a cause, especially a protest that turns into a riot.

Police brutality has been item #1 for eternity. The black panther party basically existed to oppose police brutality. It's mission statement was basically about policing of black communities by white cops.

Every decade or so a damn riot breaks out because of police brutality.

Like clockwork, the SOL was kicked off by police brutality, just like the Rodney King riots, or Watts riot in the mid sixties and so on and so on.

The Trump riot was conceived by and cultivated by Trump and right wing propaganda.

Wanna know how to not have a Trump riot....it's simple, have Trump and right wing media shut the f up and stop peddling blatant lies.

How do you stop police brutality?? That's a little tougher since it can happen at anytime and anywhere vs the cause being one guy.

It doesn't matter. Trump still thinks it looked great on TV. He's going to pardon all of them now.

Don't forget youngster Hillary Clinton (74).

I love it that the only candidates willing to brave today's toxic political climate are the old ones, Gens X, Y, Z, Infinity need to become adults and take on the idiots, all the idiots.
I would take Hillary Clinton any day over Joe Biden

Correct they were planned the floyd thing just made them much bigger than they likely would of been. But the soros funded antifa stuff was all planned and you watch in 2024 with a dem in office soros will not plan a thing. it is all about trying to create chasos so it makes it look like the republicans have no control. Destroyed and burned up buildings are just part of the deal for the greater cause in the soros world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT