ADVERTISEMENT

another elementary school shooting

Too bad these punks can't be put in an adult prison and experience what incarceration is really like.

Get them to a mental health care facility and keep them there until they lose their attitude.

Most of this school violence is copy-cat shit. Time to start making it real for anyone making even a remote threat about mass shootings.

2 of the kids will be charged as adults.

The other 2 as juveniles.

Reactions: larsIU
I should start another thread with this but maybe Ranger or a couple others can chime in? Are you kidding me??? Whoever said social media should disappear...Who gets away with this shit in the military?

Edit just read the comments on Twitter. Wow. Especially the people who served and are serving.

Mental health??? I can't imagine what would have happened to her 20 years ago in the military before all this social media shit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DANC
I should start another thread with this but maybe Ranger or a couple others can chime in? Are you kidding me??? Whoever said social media should disappear...Who gets away with this shit in the military?

Edit just read the comments on Twitter. Wow. Especially the people who served and are serving.

Mental health??? I can't imagine what would have happened to her 20 years ago in the military before all this social media shit.

Diversity is our strength. Go woke.

You would want to be in a foxhole with her? It's all this administration cares about!
Thank you I thought the same f*cking thing. That bitch would be duct taped and gagged in a foxhole. If the communist enemy got her maybe after 15 gang rapes and right before they slit her throat she may start thinking, maybe her commanding officer was right. Idc what she is going off about she needs her piehole shut now. The fact that she is black, blue, pink, whatever should not mean shit. **** that behavior in the military.

Thank you I thought the same f*cking thing. That bitch would be duct taped and gagged in a foxhole. If the communist enemy got her maybe after 15 gang rapes and right before they slit her throat she may start thinking, maybe her commanding officer was right. Idc what she is going off about she needs her piehole shut now. The fact that she is black, blue, pink, whatever should not mean shit. **** that behavior in the military.
You have issues.

I’m sure this administration is directly responsible for this particular behavior. Lol
It all started with your liberal acceptance shit little by little and here we are God damnit. Your little, this is ok, and that's OK. Its not ok ****sh!t. It's rotting this countries core values away. This attitude will be our undoing. It's out of control at this point. It's bitches like that who take a stand with cops rather than go into a yes sir, no sir mode. We're past that and phucked. It ain't pubs you dumbass c***bag. It's ****ing liberal bullshit. GFY. This behavior all around is unacceptable.

It all started with your liberal acceptance shit little by little and here we are God damnit. Your little, this is ok, and that's OK. Its not ok ****sh!t. It's rotting this countries core values away. This attitude will be our undoing. It's out of control at this point. It's bitches like that who take a stand with cops rather than go into a yes sir, no sir mode. We're past that and phucked. It ain't pubs you dumbass c***bag. It's ****ing liberal bullshit. GFY. This behavior all around is unacceptable.
^^^ 100% Trumpster^^^

You have issues

I also find your Bible quotes a little ironic. Is this an example of Christianity? What denomination exactly? Just curious.

No idea. Probably reserves.

Gfy C***bag yourself a worthless pos.
Dial it down a tic. I am not completely opposed to your underlying theme because I think it has merit, but tossing the c word (even if edited) is over the top. This isn't England and Australia.

What. The. ****.

That's obviously terrible behavior. She will be reprimanded for sure.

I don't see the point though? Are suggesting that soldiers never had breakdowns before? I'm betting it happens all the time. Hell have you watched Full Metal Jacket??

Difference today is it filmed.

That's obviously terrible behavior. She will be reprimanded for sure.

I don't see the point though? Are suggesting that soldiers never had breakdowns before? I'm betting it happens all the time. Hell have you watched Full Metal Jacket??

Difference today is it filmed.
I was in the military and never saw anything close to that.

I can assure you, that person would have been taken down and carried out of there when I was in.

I was involved in a fight - playing basketball, of all things - while we were officially on duty, but at the gym. But no officers were there and it was broken up quickly by a couple higher level NCOs. There were occassional fights, but not on duty and certainly not over some policy or military action. I wish there was more context to the clip.

We also had an incident when one of our NCO's had Vietnam flashbacks when we were out in the field playing our little war games. Actually a couple of those. So we did have breakdowns, but not like that.

Dial it down a tic. I am not completely opposed to your underlying theme because I think it has merit, but tossing the c word (even if edited) is over the top. This isn't England and Australia.
DIAL IT DOWN A TIC! Are you serious! He should be suspended! You only found the c word offensive?

^This is what us conservatives mean by a mental health problem. I don’t want this guy anywhere near a gun.

Is this serious or are you attempting your best TMP impersonation? I’d step away from the keyboard and let it go.
If you want to talk shit to me or about me, don't be a weak ass pussy about it.

If I've offended you, it's probably because you're stupid or a weak ass pussy and deserved it.

So, to clarify, quit being weak, quit being a pussy, and quit being stupid.

TIA.

If you want to talk shit to me or about me, don't be a weak ass pussy about it.

If I've offended you, it's probably because you're stupid or a weak ass pussy and deserved it.

So, to clarify, quit being weak, quit being a pussy, and quit being stupid.

TIA.
I Talk right to your face about what a complete deranged moron you are , you are too big of a weak a** pussy yourself.

Go obsess about your penis fetish some more this afternoon.

• Love
Reactions: ulrey
^This is what us conservatives mean by a mental health problem. I don’t want this guy anywhere near a gun.
You know I honestly was thinking the same thing. All the things we discuss on here. No one was making excuses for her behavior. And this is what sets him off?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT