ADVERTISEMENT

Another assassination attempt at Trump

They know they can't beat him. Just bunker down inside Maralago until you're sworn back in.

Quit being a drama queen you little girl. Don't even know any facts yet.

Do you know how dumb you sound sometimes? You saying "they know they can't beat him" is about as dumb as if I said Trump probably hired the guy to create sympathy and change the subject from a horrible debate performance.

Quit being a drama queen you little girl. Don't even know any facts yet.

Do you know how dumb you sound sometimes? You saying "they know they can't beat him" is about as dumb as if I said Trump probably hired the guy to create sympathy and change the subject from a horrible debate performance.
How many times has a man with a rifle ever gotten within 200 yards of Biden, Harris, Obama, Bush, etc? Probably never and this happens twice in 2 months. Believe what you want.

these articles appear to take some liberties with the facts, at least based on what I have read. Other reports suggest the person never fired a gun. The only shots were from Secret Service. Still early though
He wanted to kill Trump and film it. Correct that it doesn't appear he got off a shot.

And remember what radical leftist Blumenthal recently said.

An AK-47 with a scope. An SS agent who was jumping the hole before Trump could play it spotted a gun barrel sticking through the fence. What if he hadn't been dumb enough to stick the gun out that early? And how did he know Trump was playing golf there today? I had no idea he was back in FL right now. So many questions.

Reactions: DANC
An AK-47 with a scope. An SS agent who was jumping the hole before Trump could play it spotted a gun barrel sticking through the fence. What if he hadn't been dumb enough to stick the gun out that early? And how did he know Trump was playing golf there today? I had no idea he was back in FL right now. So many questions.
Probably the same way I know when JD Vance will be leaving his house to head to the local city airport about 15 minutes before he does.

Looks like the SS shooting at him set off his flight response and he booked it. A witness happened to see him running and getting in a car, and took a picture of the license plate as he sped away. That's how he was arrested so quickly.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
It must be hard to lick his boots when you don’t know where he is

To quote JD, shootings are a fact of life. Good thing Trump has secret service to protect him.

DBM, think it could be a Republican against Trump guy?

BCC and Stuff are some sick little trolls.

Disgusting people that the world would be better without.

Glad Trump is okay. I wish Democrats would stop trying to kill him. That’s not the way a civilized society reconciles their differences.

Glad Trump is okay. I wish Democrats would stop trying to kill him. That’s not the way a civilized society reconciles their differences.
The last guy researched Biden as well. Good try though.

Bcc is okay. Stuff is floating at about a 70 iq

Also, why do you get triggered when I replay the exact words of your heros? My wife is a teacher. She gets trained to turn off the lights, lock and barricade the door, and get the kids behind an imaginary line where the students are more difficult to shoot.

Thoughts and prayers Chicago. It's a screwed up works for sure.

Also, why do you get triggered when I replay the exact words of your heros? My wife is a teacher. She gets trained to turn off the lights, lock and barricade the door, and get the kids behind an imaginary line where the students are more difficult to shoot.

I’m in favor of hardening schools. Even with federal money.

It’s not ideal. But it seems necessary.

You’re in favor of shitty sarcastic jokes about a president getting shot at. You’re a joke and a shitty person.

Reactions: DANC

What, specifically, do you disagree with?

I don’t like this. I don’t like to admit this. I don’t like that this is a fact of life. But if you’re, if you are a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets, and we have got to bolster security at our schools so that a person who walks through the front door … we, we’ve got to bolster security so that if a psycho wants to walk through the front door and kill a bunch of children, they’re not able to.

And again, as a parent do I want my kids’ school to have additional security? No, of course, I don’t. I don’t want my kids to go to school in a place where they feel like you’ve got to have additional security. But that is increasingly the reality that we live in.

A deranged avid pro-Ukrainian went after a pro-Russian

There is no Dem/Pub angle here as far as I can tell

Sure, Trump loves Putin, but not many Pubs do, do they?

A deranged avid pro-Ukrainian went after a pro-Russian

There is no Dem/Pub angle here as far as I can tell

Sure, Trump loves Putin, but not many Pubs do, do they?
Not generic Dem/Pub, but of course there's an angle, because pro-Putin idiots are almost exclusively Republican, while radical pro-Ukraine idiots are almost exclusively Democrat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT