ADVERTISEMENT

Anna Paulina

DDE-6-20-23

Junior
Feb 15, 2024
Concur with removing it - from her. 😎 However, that suit isn’t a violation of the flag code. A US flag should not be used as clothing. The pattern is OK. My high school team used the same red white and blue flag themed suits that the Olympic swim teams wore in ‘72 or ‘76. We wear US flag patches on our military uniforms. I have flag themed ball caps. It’s misperception or misunderstanding of the code to think it’s not permitted.

Reactions: MrBing
Concur with removing it - from her. 😎 However, that suit isn’t a violation of the flag code. A US flag should not be used as clothing. The pattern is OK. My high school team used the same red white and blue flag themed suits that the Olympic swim teams wore in ‘72 or ‘76. We wear US flag patches on our military uniforms. I have flag themed ball caps. It’s misperception or misunderstanding of the code to think it’s not permitted.
Yeah, I actually know that. It would be a violation if it was actually constructed from a flag.
...but we can't tell from the picture whether it is constructed from a flag or not, so we should still remove it. Better safe than sorry....

image_750x_62d45ebe36205.jpg

You have Cori Bush, Omar, Crockett, AOC, Pressley, Tlaib and Hank Johnson. I wouldn't talk if I were you.

Lol. I wasn't just talking having a difference of opinion on policy.

I was talking about mentally and morally challenged imbeciles that mistake gestapo for gezpacho.

Lots of them manage to make it into congress and plenty of those who do, figure out how to stay there.
Yea, look at Biden for 50 years. Biden is as bad or worse than the women being talked about in this thread. Plus he’s ugly as hell.

But she doesn't know what a garbage disposal is
You think Boebert does? Hell no.

AOC is the attractive female bartender. Thats hard to beat.

Just don’t talk about politics with her. She’s sexy while she’s making drinks and small talk. Not so much when she’s discussing politics.

Yes, I know I’m a misogynist pig. Sue me. You know it’s true.

You think Boebert does? Hell no.

AOC is the attractive female bartender. Thats hard to beat.

Just don’t talk about politics with her. She’s sexy while she’s making drinks and small talk. Not so much when she’s discussing politics.

Yes, I know I’m a misogynist pig. Sue me. You know it’s true.
Mark does it all the time. He couldn’t be a misogynist so you should be fine.

IDK bro...Sounds like you have it in for her. All good, to each his own. It would be a rough outing with me, prolly like 500 shades of grey!

I'd be whipping that democrats ass making her sing the Star-Spangled Banner.
Make her yell MAGA repeatedly while you eat her ass.

Was that to explicit?

Ok, disregard that.

Make her whisper MAGA while you spoon her.

There. That works.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Hank made a dumb comment, got any more to show a trend?

You included AOC, who has a college degree and is well spoken. Meaning the list was obviously more about their political leaning and not a list of people that are unqualified
How about the time he compared Israeli settlers to an endless stream of termites? Or the time he called Israelis vermin? Or compared parents at school board meetings to Jan 6 protesters?

Plenty of dumb comments from him. You do realize that both parties have members who say dumb stuff, right?

Edit- The vermin comment isn't attributable to Johnson.

Last edited:
How about the time he compared Israeli settlers to an endless stream of termites? Or the time he called Israelis vermin? Or compared parents at school board meetings to Jan 6 protesters?

Plenty of dumb comments from him. You do realize that both parties have members who say dumb stuff, right?
The vast majority are idiots who have lived a sheltered life.

We need a lot of Reps that look like Luna and a few Thomas Massies to do the actual governing

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Hank made a dumb comment, got any more to show a trend?

You included AOC, who has a college degree and is well spoken. Meaning the list was obviously more about their political leaning and not a list of people that are unqualified
Always explaining things away......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT