ADVERTISEMENT

All you need to know about Democrats

CO. Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
At a time when birth rates have shrunk to unsustainable levels in the U.S., the Democrats offer free vasectomies and free medicated abortions at their convention. Abortion is the number 2or3 issue for Democrats as if the economy, the border, energy, and war are side shows.

At a time when birth rates have shrunk to unsustainable levels in the U.S., the Democrats offer free vasectomies and free medicated abortions at their convention. Abortion is the number 2or3 issue for Democrats as if the economy, the border, energy, and war are side shows.
After five hours of a gazillion speeches, including Hillary doing her best Kimberly Guilfoyle imitation, that's all you've got?

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
The free vasectomies are just to troll people like you.

They care about individual rights. Abortions have nothing to do with you.

What's objectionable in the least about vasectomies, free or otherwise?

I would think the MAGA crowd would be all in favor of reducing the population, since they are convinced that America is somehow transformed into a wasteland, rather than the greatest place to live on the globe.

I would think the MAGA crowd would be all in favor of reducing the population, since they are convinced that America is somehow transformed into a wasteland, rather than the greatest place to live on the globe.

Nothing wrong with vasectomies......I certainly hope you've had one. The "free" part of the abortion/vasectomy giveaway is a bit troublesome, given that the ironically-named Planned Parenthood is still on the public dole. They also have about $40M lying around to spread among the Democratic grifters.

PS...They went like hotcakes!! They're all sold out.

They care about individual rights.

Some of them, anyway.

I'd like the right to opt out of Social Security and Medicare and tend to my own needs in retirement and/or disability, without any expectation from government. I've never gotten the impression they were all that interested in extending me that right.

I like the right to use the state's allotment of taxpayer money (much of which, after all, came from me) for my child's education at the school of my choice, instead of theirs. Once again, most Democrats don't see that as a right I should have.

I think it would be great if we had a viable political party that actually was all about putting more power in the hands of individuals and less power in the hands of the state. Alas, both of the major parties tend to be pretty selective and piecemeal on that.

Last edited:

Do Trannies submit to getting Vasectomies, and how does that make them feel? I am really worried that this extreme ultra super duper minority (far less #'s than people with a toe nail fungus) are feeling conflicted about being viewed of not worthy of sharing their greatness through any offspring.
Now, I am not going into the quagmire of a topic of them being so totally screwed up that they should never reproduce, But as a part of the human condition, Isn't that personally taxing on one's self worth? Oh those poor souls.

At a time when birth rates have shrunk to unsustainable levels in the U.S.,
Care to cite a source for that statement?
We are still positive of births vs. deaths in this country and have never dropped into the red in the past few years. We came a little close during the height of Covid, but the birthrate / deathrate is moving in the right direction.

figure-01-state-population-estimates.jpeg

Some of them, anyway.

I'd like the right to opt out of Social Security and Medicare and tend to my own needs in retirement and/or disability, without any expectation from government. I've never gotten the impression they were all that interested in extending me that right.

I like the right to use the state's allotment of taxpayer money (much of which, after all, came from me) for my child's education at the school of my choice, instead of theirs. Once again, most Democrats don't see that as a right I should have.

I think it would be great if we had a viable political party that actually was all about putting more power in the hands of individuals and less power in the hands of the state. Alas, both of the major parties tend to be pretty selective and piecemeal on that.
Do you also want your own personal police force?

For the record, I do acknowledge that birth rates are down. My objection is more on the word "unsustainable", which implies that our population is decreasing, which is not the case. Birth rates fluctuate over the years. Funny enough, they tend to be at their lowest when the economy sucks. The lowest birthrates we've had in this country were in the late 1920's and the early 1970's.

Lately, in particular, births to teenaged mothers have been steadily declining. That is somewhat of a good thing in my opinion.

birthrate.png

Some of them, anyway.

you can move to Hatti.

For the record, I do acknowledge that birth rates are down. My objection is more on the word "unsustainable", which implies that our population is decreasing, which is not the case. Birth rates fluctuate over the years. Funny enough, they tend to be at their lowest when the economy sucks. The lowest birthrates we've had in this country were in the late 1920's and the early 1970's.

Lately, in particular, births to teenaged mothers have been steadily declining. That is somewhat of a good thing in my opinion.

birthrate.png

Good info. Parents in the US dating from 1960 used to have a 2.44 children at its high in 1965. Since then, it has dropped considerably to 1.81-1.88 until just recently in 2021-2023, when couples were averaging 1.94-1.95.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/718084/average-number-of-own-children-per-family/

Why say democrats when it is Planned Parenthood, and it is a mobile clinic that is the West Loop neighborhood, which not where the convention is at.

Reactions: UncleMark
Do you also want your own personal police force?
Nope. Law enforcement is absolutely part of “the legitimate object of government” as cited by Honest Abe.

It’s common for people on the left to (obtusely or not) confuse advocacy of limited government with advocacy of anarchy.

Well, I’m not an anarchist. Government plays very important roles in civilized society…and it also gets way out of its lane...to the detriment of civilized society.

Nope. Law enforcement is absolutely part of “the legitimate object of government” as cited by Honest Abe.

It’s common for people on the left to (obtusely or not) confuse advocacy of limited government with advocacy of anarchy.

Well, I’m not an anarchist. Government plays very important roles in civilized society…and it also gets way out of its lane.
And you believe that educating the public is getting out of its lane?

My question is did the main stream media fact check this convention?
Why don't you know? Asking it makes me think you don't care about facts. Of course, they do fact checking.

There are more links to fact check if you'd care to look.

Why say democrats when it is Planned Parenthood, and it is a mobile clinic that is the West Loop neighborhood, which not where the convention is at.
West loop is walking distance to the U.C. It's not parked out in front of the U.C. because no one can get within a mile of the place. Your contention is that Planned Parenthood using the DNC as an opportuntity to stand up mobile vasectomy and abortion units within walking distance of the convention has nothing to do with Democrats? Please post more seriously.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
No. Not saying they shouldn’t fund K12 education.

I’m saying that each of us should be able to choose where to apply those funds - rather than having to use them where they tell us.

Medicare benefits can be used at the provider of our choice, rather than providers of their choice. Why wouldn’t we extend the same kind of open options to parents seeking education for their kids?

Point is: that’s an individual liberty I think we should all enjoy…and most Democrats do not.

West loop is walking distance to the U.C. It's not parked out in front of the U.C. because no one can get within a mile of the place. Your contention is that Planned Parenthood using the DNC as an opportuntity to stand up mobile vasectomy and abortion units within walking distance of the convention has nothing to do with Democrats? Please post more seriously.

You are taking an event and turning it into cause and effect, i.e., the DNC is there, ego they must have invited Planned Parenthood. There is not a boogeyman hiding in every corner--all you have do is jump on the website and see where the mobile clinic is going to.

I would hope you post more seriously instead of operating on political assumptions.

I don’t think he’s claiming that at all.

How about the government can continue its attempt to educate, but if there’s an alternative which provides a superior education he can choose that for his children? If he finds greater value, at possibly greater cost, he should have the option of opting out of the government school.

If there were government-only supermarkets wouldn’t you appreciate an alternative, a store with more and better items? Maybe his alternative has twenty-seven types of cereal as opposed to two at the government market. Maybe he’s willing to pay more for what he believes is superior.

I’m saying that each of us should be able to choose where to apply those funds - rather than having to use them where they tell us.

Medicare benefits can be used at the provider of our choice, rather than providers of their choice. Why wouldn’t we extend the same kind of open options to parents seeking education for their kids?

Point is: that’s an individual liberty I think we should all enjoy…and most Democrats do not.
It's also a reasonable compromise everyone should be for.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

I should add: I have no particular problem with anybody opposing things like school choice or opt outs of entitlements. There are arguments to be made against those.

But I do have a problem with somebody saying they “care about individual liberties” when they’re at best selective about that.

If somebody wants to tout supporting individual liberties, then they need to actually support them — and that’s going to mean pushing back on encroachments from government.

Because every regulation - even if it’s sensible! - is at some level a removal of our liberty to do something as we see fit. Most of our laws are as well - because most statutes are filled with things that we either “must” or “must not” “shall” or “shall not” do.

You are taking an event and turning it into cause and effect, i.e., the DNC is there, ego they must have invited Planned Parenthood. There is not a boogeyman hiding in every corner--all you have do is jump on the website and see where the mobile clinic is going to.

I would hope you post more seriously instead of operating on political assumptions.
I'm not claiming the DNC invited them per se. Just that the Democratic party clearly staking out the anti-children, anti-procreation position is why PP felt compelled to show up.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
The free vasectomies are just to troll people like you.

They care about individual rights. Abortions have nothing to do with you.
Democrats don't give a damn about individual rights. Do they care about my 1st and 2nd Amendment rights? Did they care about my health care rights such as refusing a poisonous "vaccine" I never asked for? My body my choice, right? Do they care about Trump's due process rights?

Dems are simply a bunch of power hungry frauds.

Care to cite a source for that statement?
We are still positive of births vs. deaths in this country and have never dropped into the red in the past few years. We came a little close during the height of Covid, but the birthrate / deathrate is moving in the right direction.

figure-01-state-population-estimates.jpeg
There's more to it than that. A birthrate below 2 is unsustainable over time, unless you are willing to continually import people. COH is correct that the birthrate trajectory is bad news and using immigration both legal and illegal as a band aid is how you end up like the U.K. with zero national identity.

Do Trannies submit to getting Vasectomies, and how does that make them feel? I am really worried that this extreme ultra super duper minority (far less #'s than people with a toe nail fungus) are feeling conflicted about being viewed of not worthy of sharing their greatness through any offspring.
Now, I am not going into the quagmire of a topic of them being so totally screwed up that they should never reproduce, But as a part of the human condition, Isn't that personally taxing on one's self worth? Oh those poor souls.
Wait, isn't nature already saying that trannies are not worth replicating, since they can't actually... Replicate? Totally wired with all kinds of either short circuited or dead end electrical wiring.
In other venues , a short circuit burns down your house. In a Democrat coupe/ hostage situation of an entire country... They become leaders. ..

Anyone see an issue here? It's kind of like, Hermey the elf who wanted to be a dentist, Nuking the North Pole and making Santa Gay and wear a rainbow colored satin Lulu's jumpsuit. History tells us that s/he would be cold all of the time, unable to concentrate and never be able to admit if s/he wanted to eat the cookies or not. "I don't know where to eat, you pick".
Chaos ensues. All kids are traumatized. Good work Dem's !

I don’t think he’s claiming that at all.

How about the government can continue its attempt to educate, but if there’s an alternative which provides a superior education he can choose that for his children? If he finds greater value, at possibly greater cost, he should have the option of opting out of the government school.

If there were government-only supermarkets wouldn’t you appreciate an alternative, a store with more and better items? Maybe his alternative has twenty-seven types of cereal as opposed to two at the government market. Maybe he’s willing to pay more for what he believes is superior.

Usually, people will just say that anybody wanting to do this can do it…but they have to forfeit the education dollars allocated for the purpose of educating their children to do it.

By my point in bringing it up here really isn’t to debate the merits of school choice.

It’s just to question the notion that Democrats “care about individual rights.” I do agree with this to an extent. I just think they’re selective about what they do and don’t consider individual rights (or liberties, or whatever term you want to apply). So are Republicans, for that matter.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
Some of them, anyway.

Opting out was possible a long time ago, created a lot of millionaires too. Google has
been scrubbed of reports of successful opt outs by regular folks.

There's more to it than that. A birthrate below 2 is unsustainable over time, unless you are willing to continually import people. COH is correct that the birthrate trajectory is bad news and using immigration both legal and illegal as a band aid is how you end up like the U.K. with zero national identity.
It's been under 2 for almost 40 years now. It's also been trending back up. It hit a low in 2007 (1.81) and has been slowly increasing since then (1.94 in 2023).

Opting out was possible a long time ago, created a lot of millionaires too. Google has
been scrubbed of reports of successful opt outs by regular folks.
My recollection is that it was briefly possible - but only for municipal employees. That’s why people talk about the Galveston plan. That town was one of a handful that took advantage of it while it was possible. Basically, I think the law allowed cities and towns to do this, so long as they put together something to replace its function with identical contribution rates.

If the average person knew how much money they forego because of Social Security as-we-know-it, they’d be stunned. But most people just don’t have a great grasp of anything involving the time value of money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT