ADVERTISEMENT

All the "apathy" talk had me down about IUBB yesterday

Neves

All-Big Ten
Apr 11, 2003
but I realized something today. The trainwreck of IUBB is actually really really fun to watch and particpate in. It is like watching a documentary on how to run a basketball program in the B10, hosted by Michael Scott. We even have our own Dwight's in posters like Walt and Fender.

I was down about IU sucking for a long time, but at least now we have a fun show we can watch for the next couple of years! Anyone have any other "Office" characters they could cast for the IU basketball program?

The train wreck is fun to watch?

Serious?

How or why could you take joy out of watching a team that you supposedly care about enough to join an online forum be drug through the mud and ruined. Do you enjoy getting kicked in the balls because people getting hit in the nuts is funny to you?

I started the thread about the sad realization about where the program is and is heading and the app with the comment at the end was what caught on.

That was my own personal feeling based on the fact that I can't handle not having any control over the ones proud program that I care so much about being wrecked by two inapt morons.

I've given up any hope that anything will be fixed, so why not have fun

with it? I'm not going to be depressed or down because Fred Glass thinks Crean is the savior. Instead, I am going to get the popcorn ready and watch the train run off the rails.

I think ultimately we are at the same conclusion, just different methods of handling that realization.

I look at it more like

the Star Wars Prequels...

The guy in charge took something so epically awesome which I absolutely loved with all the passion in my heart when I was growing up....

...and systematically destroyed it over the course of about ten years or so...

This post was edited on 3/25 10:04 PM by Rakkasan29

Your problem is...

...that you still have some misguided idea that things could be fixed. Let it go man. It's a different sort of nirvana once you break free from the shackles of hope.

Ummm

crean_is_dwight.jpg

This post was edited on 3/25 5:30 PM by FrankTGucker

I watched a documentary on Hurricane Katrina

and the aftermath last night. There was more optimism in New Orleans after the storm than Bloomington right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT