ADVERTISEMENT

Alinia Habba

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
trumps attorney wore a f>ck joe biden necklace to the UFC fight she attended with the trumps. and was showing it off to the cameras. if nothing else the Trump era has drug common decency to the bottom.

the dumbass senator challenging the teamster leader to a fight on the senate floor, McCarthy apparently elbowing another congressman who then threatened. to whip his ass.

the republicans the party of the evangelicals don't seem very Christian.

back to Habba her and her husband have over a million dollars in tax liens against them. where does he find these people? wonder what cabinet post she will end up with.

trumps attorney wore a f>ck joe biden necklace to the UFC fight she attended with the trumps. and was showing it off to the cameras. if nothing else the Trump era has drug common decency to the bottom.

the dumbass senator challenging the teamster leader to a fight on the senate floor, McCarthy apparently elbowing another congressman who then threatened. to whip his ass.

the republicans the party of the evangelicals don't seem very Christian.

back to Habba her and her husband have over a million dollars in tax liens against them. where does he find these people? wonder what cabinet post she will end up with.
You should have the common decency to use capitalization so it’s not so hard to read your post. Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Too hard on cell phones Aloha. Not bad at the laptop etc. but when firing off from a cell phone it's impossible.
I’m using a cell. It automatically capitalizes the first word of every sentence. It would be hard for me to post the way Kurt did.

You get an automatic like from me every time you use capitalization. 😉

I’m using a cell. It automatically capitalizes the first word of every sentence. It would be hard for me to post the way Kurt did.

I've built a nice cushion in my Reaction Score. Should allow for a nice drunken angry rant/fight this weekend as I think about the ex stoker getting my married and my ex and kids in attendance

I've built a nice cushion in my Reaction Score. Should allow for a nice drunken angry rant/fight this weekend as I think about the ex stoker getting my married and my ex and kids in attendance
D-day is coming. How long was she planning this wedding anyway?
More importantly, band or DJ? Menu? How hot are her friends?

i don't have a single clue re anything about hte wedding. friends are awful. i've never liked them. she's the only hot one in her crew

• Sad
Reactions: BradStevens

were you turned down from providence or couldn't afford it?

You thinking what I'm thinking?

wedding-crashers-vince-vaughn-crab-cakes-3uv32dhxfrmrq43p.gif

Or Moe,Curly, Larry, and Shemp.
Yea right zeke...OVERWHELMING SUPPORT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN home of libby land.

NEW: Joe Rogan calls Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson and Kid Rock the 'Right Wing Avengers' when they walked into the UFC arena last weekend.

Rogan specifically noted how different the crowd was this time around compared to previous times Trump has entered the arena. Rogan said it was “overwhelmingly in support” of Trump.“The place went nuts. I'm telling you, the f*cking cheers of the crowd were nuts. It was overwhelmingly in support of him and it lasted a long time.”

“You had to hear what the crowd sounded like before he walked in, and when he did. It was just overwhelming cheers for over a minute.”

Nobody doubts Trump's popularity among the ultra dumb and very poorly educated. Just sayin... no UFC fans attend Mensa meetings.

0720-Trump-Rallies-03.jpg
gettyimages-621210452-cd3de445f30fd1eb7021cf99b73d03bcc8bdd8d7.jpg

0720-Trump-Rallies-06.jpg

Murt's new hottie:
fortmyers_lesser_roz_trump.jpg

exceeds the number of teeth for the average Trumper:
trump-supporter-720.jpg

Fatness seems to run with Trumpism

r

Indianaftw makes the news!
118cc16c-30dd-4cb0-9f1d-586a02509c70.jpg

Ohhhh Mensa...You mean Antifa potato... patato

EwaVxfyW8AUEurm
Row 3 column 5 ... Mostly peaceful and well balanced. Potential Democratic cabinet position in it's future. But not to be out done by row 2 column 3 - I am the gate keeper. Not surprisingly, row 4 column 2, I think is my neighbor who runs her own Apothecary. She is allergic to wifi signals which really kills her husband who installs smart home systems. He is a very understanding man. But she's got great "assets" so there is that I suppose.

@outside shooter @cosmickid
Row 3 column 5 ... Mostly peaceful and well balanced. Potential Democratic cabinet position in it's future. But not to be out done by row 2 column 3 - I am the gate keeper. Not surprisingly, row 4 column 2, I think is my neighbor who runs her own Apothecary. She is allergic to wifi signals which really kills her husband who installs smart home systems. He is a very understanding man. But she's got great "assets" so there is that I suppose.
And Row 2 column 5 and 6 matching hair and eyes wow. Good thing you bowed out on zeke. Those purple lips got her fo sho...

How bout Row 3 column 3...Kinda missed the middle on that dew no???

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Just sayin'... the drunker and dumber you are, the more likely you are to back 45
How are we measuring this "intelligence"? I hope not the # of voters for each candidate with college degrees because as the last few weeks have shown us, that's a red herring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT