ADVERTISEMENT

Air fryers: Are they worth it?

I've been aging stouts and more specifically barrel aged stouts since about 2009. This isn't a new thing. They tend to lose the adjunct flavors i.e. the chilis and cocoa and pick up more of the booze flavor. Verticals allow one to taste the differences as the flavors develop.

@ovaltine
What's a stout all about? In the world of wines, not all wines are meant to be developed further through age and climate control. Usually one thinks of the Cabernet Sauvignon grape as more adaptable to the aging process than the thinner skinned grapes of Pinot Noir and others. Can stouts be aged whereas something like pilsner or pale ale may not?

There is where I have a problem. I don't have that much countertop space (unless I do some serious spring cleaning). I am pretty sure I cant fit the airfryer on top of the mike because of the cabinet above it. Maybe it will be ok in my new place in Penang. I need to fly up to do a recce on what furnishing etc I need before moving in. (Not been up to look at the place since Covid started.)

I will look at the kitchen situation too. Tritech paint sprayer Los Angeles
Lots of hype about air fryers at the moment so I’m wondering whether to get one. I have a Tefal Actifry but mainly only use it for chips or anything that can be constantly stirred. What model do people here have and what do you cook in it? Can you really do a complete roast dinner?

Lots of hype about air fryers at the moment so I’m wondering whether to get one. I have a Tefal Actifry but mainly only use it for chips or anything that can be constantly stirred. What model do people here have and what do you cook in it? Can you really do a complete roast dinner?
X/M is a bot

Better effort

Are you Rasa or Open Dialog?

Reactions: larsIU
Never tried a roast. what do you mean chips? are you in england? like fries? i use my air fryer a lot. salmon. frozen crappy food like coconut shrimp etc. it's a regular part of our kitchen use

Never tried cat in ours.
09e.gif

If you get the skin crispy. Otherwise, don't bother.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT