ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely crap charge call

Absolutely crap ball. 6 points in eight minutes of play.

As many turnovers as points.

This is why I f***ing hated getting ranked right now. Butler is already motivated to beat us simply because we’re Indiana, and now they have that extra motivation of knocking off a newly ranked team.

This is why I f***ing hated getting ranked right now. Butler is already motivated to beat us simply because we’re Indiana, and now they have that extra motivation of knocking off a newly ranked team.

Well, that and.....they are a better team than IU. If IU doesn’t tighten up, this will be Blowout City by halftime.

Smith unforced TO on 1st possession. Dribbles with nowhere to go.

Defense on the 3pt line is bad. Just feel like this team is undisciplined and lacks basketball IQ. Justin Smith is uber athletic but has no Basketball IQ at all. He frustrates the hell out of me when he’s on the floor. Adds nothing to the lineup when he’s out there.

Reactions: ufo33 and mk23

If IU can't stand up and play with motivation and toughness too... then they should have their manhood questioned.

People on this board have said about Purdue, “It’s Carson Edwards and a bunch of role players.” Well, today we haven’t looked much different, it’s been Morgan and a bunch of “just theres”.

Their effort and court-awareness is always superior.
That's because Butler plays fundamental hard nosed Indiana-style team basketball. Hopefully things change in the near future under Archie and IU mirrirs Butler's intensity and fundamentals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT