ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Tweet about former AG Barr

Can we stop with the nonsense? Trump KNEW Serge (despite lying about it) and even did one on one interviews with Serge in Trump's office in Trump Tower.Serge worked for the NY Daily News in the 80s, so he interracted with Trump often.

But as usual with Trump it's all a game of subtrefuge. The whole incident revolved around citing a story Serge wrote post 9-11 which said that police had "allegedly" questioned a number of people possibly viewed as celebrating the attack. Trump completely mischaracterized what Serge wrote, and tried to claim that "thousands upon thousands of Muslims had been detained".

Serge disavowed Trump's claims and pointed out that he (Serge) had made no such claim. Basically he pointed out that not only had Trump fabricated the claim, but also he had then tried to use Serge's article as a basis for making the ridiculous claim in the first place.

Liars hate being called out for lying, so Trump made Serge the butt of his joke during the camapign speech. Later after realizing how badly he ****ed up he tried to claim that he didn't know who Serge was so he couldn't possibly be mocking him. Everyone in NY knew that was a lie...

Not wanting to be associated with Trump's ridiculous lie Serge disavowed Trump's claims of "thousands upon thousands". Serge also pointed out that he had never claimed hundreds or any specific number, and he also stressed his use of the word "allegedly" in the article Trump referenced. In fact Serge later said that he hadn't been able to confirm any examples, which undoubtedly further served to inflame Trump.

So for the people who are "defending Trump" on the basis that he often acted this way, I'm not sure that Trump implying that Serge is stupid is any kind of defense at all.Not wanting to be asssociated with an outrageous lie is not a crime or a reason to imply that a person is stupid.

Btw, the rally where Trump mocked Serge was in Nov 2015. Asking because I don't know, but how many of the clips purporting to show Trump using the same gestures to mock others came from BEFORE he mocked Serge? My guess (and I could be wrong) is that most if not all of them took place After Trump mocked Serge, as a means of covering his ass.
Wrong. Many came before. One came up in the SAME speech. And one was after.

And the issue isn’t that Trump mocked the guy. He did. The issue is whether he mocked his physical disability. He didn’t.

So much of what you just wrote is true, but irrelevant. I agree with you though, that Trump didn’t even need to address such a petty issue, and he was petty in doing so.

Reactions: Spartans9312

And the issue isn’t that Trump mocked the guy. He did. The issue is whether he mocked his physical disability. He didn’t.

So much of what you just wrote is true, but irrelevant. I agree with you though, that Trump didn’t even need to address such a petty issue, and he was petty in doing so.
So trump's defense is that he pretends to be mentally disabled as a way to be an asshole to everyone, not just the reporter?

Meth kills .. but I think it's more a condition of a smooth brain combined with too much alcohol or it could just be genetics..
Actually I blame it on the size of my testicles. I've always had huge testicles. Average penis, but huge testicles.
I had to have Deluth trading company private label some "Angus Bull" firehose trousers made. That's were todays "pouch" under draws came from. Not lying.

@VanPastorMan , maybe you should read about it.

Trump and Serge Kovaleski, the disabled reporter, were on a first-name basis.

But keep propping up your "grab 'em by the pussy" hero, Van. The guy who bears false witness almost as often as he takes a breath. The guy who mocks and/or defames anyone he doesn't like. The guy who defrauds people left and right - - from contractors to voters. The guy who stole from his own charitable foundation. The guy who publicly declared that he has never asked God for forgiveness, presumably because he doesn't think he's ever done anything wrong.

Nothing he does or says today reflects any regret or remorse for what he's done in the past. Rather, he just doubles down and goes lower and lower.

My God. Wake up.
Seething with hate....shaking with anger....hopefully you don't snap and off yourself..

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
@VanPastorMan , maybe you should read about it.

Trump and Serge Kovaleski, the disabled reporter, were on a first-name basis.

But keep propping up your "grab 'em by the pussy" hero, Van. The guy who bears false witness almost as often as he takes a breath. The guy who mocks and/or defames anyone he doesn't like. The guy who defrauds people left and right - - from contractors to voters. The guy who stole from his own charitable foundation. The guy who publicly declared that he has never asked God for forgiveness, presumably because he doesn't think he's ever done anything wrong.

Nothing he does or says today reflects any regret or remorse for what he's done in the past. Rather, he just doubles down and goes lower and lower.

My God. Wake up.
People forget what Trump actually said about these women. He said, "they let you" grab them. He was obviously talking about women in Hollywood or those who want to get famous.I don't believe Trump was talking about just walking up to a complete stranger and grabbing them. Trump has said his weakness is women. He doesn't drink, or do drugs. But he has had a problem with women. Trump has asked for prayer from the Christian community. He attended prayer meetings in the White House. The main point I would like to make is we are all flawed in some way. Yet God still pursues us with the Gospel. Trump as a Billionaire needs to be tender hearted towards God because Jesus said it is easier for a Camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter Heaven. Now the reason why this is true is because rich people tend to not see their need for salvation. They are grabbing the almighty dollar instead of grabbing the arm of the almighty. God loves rich and poor alike. It is the poor who because of their humble position grab onto the Lord more easily.

People forget what Trump actually said about these women. He said, "they let you" grab them. He was obviously talking about women in Hollywood or those who want to get famous.I don't believe Trump was talking about just walking up to a complete stranger and grabbing them. Trump has said his weakness is women. He doesn't drink, or do drugs. But he has had a problem with women. Trump has asked for prayer from the Christian community. He attended prayer meetings in the White House. The main point I would like to make is we are all flawed in some way. Yet God still pursues us with the Gospel. Trump as a Billionaire needs to be tender hearted towards God because Jesus said it is easier for a Camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter Heaven. Now the reason why this is true is because rich people tend to not see their need for salvation. They are grabbing the almighty dollar instead of grabbing the arm of the almighty. God loves rich and poor alike. It is the poor who because of their humble position grab onto the Lord more easily.
Really?

Preach on about defending sexual assault. Maybe can work it into your next sermon

• Angry
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Can we stop with the nonsense? Trump KNEW Serge (despite lying about it) and even did one on one interviews with Serge in Trump's office in Trump Tower.Serge worked for the NY Daily News in the 80s, so he interracted with Trump often.

But as usual with Trump it's all a game of subtrefuge. The whole incident revolved around citing a story Serge wrote post 9-11 which said that police had "allegedly" questioned a number of people possibly viewed as celebrating the attack. Trump completely mischaracterized what Serge wrote, and tried to claim that "thousands upon thousands of Muslims had been detained".

Serge disavowed Trump's claims and pointed out that he (Serge) had made no such claim. Basically he pointed out that not only had Trump fabricated the claim, but also he had then tried to use Serge's article as a basis for making the ridiculous claim in the first place.

Liars hate being called out for lying, so Trump made Serge the butt of his joke during the camapign speech. Later after realizing how badly he ****ed up he tried to claim that he didn't know who Serge was so he couldn't possibly be mocking him. Everyone in NY knew that was a lie...

Not wanting to be associated with Trump's ridiculous lie Serge disavowed Trump's claims of "thousands upon thousands". Serge also pointed out that he had never claimed hundreds or any specific number, and he also stressed his use of the word "allegedly" in the article Trump referenced. In fact Serge later said that he hadn't been able to confirm any examples, which undoubtedly further served to inflame Trump.

So for the people who are "defending Trump" on the basis that he often acted this way, I'm not sure that Trump implying that Serge is stupid is any kind of defense at all.Not wanting to be asssociated with an outrageous lie is not a crime or a reason to imply that a person is stupid.

Btw, the rally where Trump mocked Serge was in Nov 2015. Asking because I don't know, but how many of the clips purporting to show Trump using the same gestures to mock others came from BEFORE he mocked Serge? My guess (and I could be wrong) is that most if not all of them took place After Trump mocked Serge, as a means of covering his ass.
You
Really?

Preach on about defending sexual assault. Maybe can work it into your next sermon
Wait a minute. How is it assault if the woman is ok with it? Remember what we are talking about. It is the casting couch women who want to get with rich guys or want to get in the movies/tv.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You

Wait a minute. How is it assault if the woman is ok with it? Remember what we are talking about. It is the casting couch women who want to get with rich guys or want to get in the movies/tv.
E Jean Carroll and all of the other women that said they weren't ok with it

Assuming they are OK with it doesn't excuse it.

Tell you what. Go grab a random pussy and see how it goes for you

I don't think a presidential candidate or the president or anyone in a serious position of power should mock anyone. I don't like that Trump does that.

My point is, from the footage discovered, it's clear Trump does that arm thing whenever he is mocking someone who is cowardly or indecisive or flustered. Hell, he even did a partial version of it on that stupid TV show with the maid. He isn't doing it to signal a physical disability in those instances. Is it possible he did the same move with respect to this reporter to actually mock the guy's physical disability? I guess so.
OK so then why lie about knowing the reporter?

Trump should have just went with I mock all that I don't like.

Let thee, of the coolerites, without MAJOR problems with women dump the first triaxle dump truck full of stones.
If it’s an accidental release, …. I’ll still allow it!!

Reactions: VanPastorMan

In my experience with disabled, they want to be treated like everyone else...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT