ADVERTISEMENT

A beautiful resignation letter...

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
from our former ambassador to Panama. I not only agree with every line, but I sincerely appreciate his deeply held commitment to American values, which resulted in his rare resignation.

www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/why-i-could-no-longer-serve-this-president/2018/03/08/f444f086-225c-11e8-86f6-54bfff693d2b_story.html

His opinion of policy reads like a democratic policy platform. The fact he is now working with Univision and Fusion Media Group on immigration content is not surprising because he believes in open borders. If his beliefs are that counter to the current administration then he should have resigned. I am sure his new board room had more to do with the writing of this letter in order to try and create a conversation again about what is important to them which is far left.

A few Fusion Media Group Media Brands:

Deadspin
Earther
Project Earth
The Onion

His opinion of policy reads like a democratic policy platform. The fact he is now working with Univision and Fusion Media Group on immigration content is not surprising because he believes in open borders. If his beliefs are that counter to the current administration then he should have resigned. I am sure his new board room had more to do with the writing of this letter in order to try and create a conversation again about what is important to them which is far left.

A few Fusion Media Group Media Brands:

Deadspin
Earther
Project Earth
The Onion
His opinion of policy reads like common sense. If you think that's radical, it's probably because you yourself are the radical.

By people with common sense. Don't you recall the vote on the issue? There was 100% attendance of people with common sense at the vote, it was noted only people without common sense would know nothing about it. Oh, sorry, nevermind.
You academic types have no common sense, That is why you post with 500 words or more!

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT