ADVERTISEMENT

60-1

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
That’s what Vegas gives us to win the B1G tournament.

Man, would this be the year to win the damn thing. Come on Hoosiers over achieve for once in March.

Got a hundo on it!

That’s what Vegas gives us to win the B1G tournament.

Man, would this be the year to win the damn thing. Come on Hoosiers over achieve for once in March.

Got a hundo on it!
Vegas must know Trey is out. The odds I had seen recently were 40:1, or +4000.

Sucks. I think 60:1 is probably not long enough. Maryland was at 65:1, Minny 110:1...Without Trey we'd have to be down in that 80-100:1 Range, comparatively.

We may be 60-1 odds to beat either PSU or Michigan tomorrow night. The last few games were just fool’s gold. The environment will be conducive to it. The last game of the day. Probably a half empty arena and IU coming out lethargic.
I’m sure that will be one of Woody’s excuses. We had to play too late and there wasn’t enough energy in the stands.

• Love
Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
We may be 60-1 odds to beat either PSU or Michigan tomorrow night. The last few games were just fool’s gold. The environment will be conducive to it. The last game of the day. Probably a half empty arena and IU coming out lethargic.
I’m sure that will be one of Woody’s excuses. We had to play too late and there wasn’t enough energy in the stands.
I mean.... You're probably correct.

Armond Hill loves this type of environment. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT