ADVERTISEMENT

5 star Aminu Muhammad gonna official visit per tweet

We should extended CAM for getting a visit.
According to a guy above he has five years minimum no matter what. Case closed. Archie is safe as safe can be per him. Since he is so safe you may be right. Extension most likely scenario.

According to a guy above he has five years minimum no matter what. Case closed. Archie is safe as safe can be per him. Since he is so safe you may be right. Extension most likely scenario.

Where did i say extension? I said his buyout is 100% through 5 years. So he'll probably get the five years. Is it guaranteed? No. Is it likely? Yes.

Reactions: jet812
Where did i say extension? I said his buyout is 100% through 5 years. So he'll probably get the five years. Is it guaranteed? No. Is it likely? Yes.

He won’t get 5 years if there is not tournament the first 4. Assembly Hall will be Ghost Town.

According to you, we have no shot with any of the top kids in the country. Yet kids from out of state are paying there own way to see games here. How do you explain that?
Getting visits means absolutely nothing. Top kids might make 5-10 before a decision. I can’t believe we’re at a point where we consider a visit an accomplishment. Wow.

Getting visits means absolutely nothing. Top kids might make 5-10 before a decision. I can’t believe we’re at a point where we consider a visit an accomplishment. Wow.

So kids visit schools that they aren't interested in attending on their own dime just because? We didn't pay for them to come here. Just want you to be clear on this.

So kids visit schools that they aren't interested in attending on their own dime just because? We didn't pay for them to come here. Just want you to be clear on this.
I’m not saying he has no interest. The IU name attracts interest. What I know is he won’t choose IU so it doesn’t really matter.

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT