ADVERTISEMENT

364 million verdict against the trumpster

Not worth much, is it?
It IS worth something to me. O’Reilly saying Trump would win if the election were today gives me more peace of mind these next three weeks leading up to the vote. If Bill had said Harris was ahead now, I would feel pretty unsettled in spirit…nervous, if you will, much like you must feel. So yes, his opinion is worth a lot to me.

It IS worth something to me. O’Reilly saying Trump would win if the election were today gives me more peace of mind these next three weeks leading up to the vote. If Bill had said Harris was ahead now, I would feel pretty unsettled in spirit…nervous, if you will, much like you must feel. So yes, his opinion is worth a lot to me.
The state of the race.

I don't think it means much at all, but this is really the only race in my adult lifetime that I've been worried about the outcome. Trump as Commander in Chief really could be a disaster in my opinion. Of course, I won't physically cry if Trump wins like dbm and other MAGAs afflicted with Trump Devotion Syndrome (TDS) will if Trump loses, but it will be unsettling if Trump wins.

I don't think it means much at all, but this is really the only race in my adult lifetime that I've been worried about the outcome. Trump as Commander in Chief really could be a disaster in my opinion. Of course, I won't physically cry if Trump wins like dbm and other MAGAs afflicted with Trump Devotion Syndrome (TDS) will if Trump loses, but it will be unsettling if Trump wins.
You survived his “reign of terror” in 2016-20. What makes you think 2024-28 will be any different? It’s not like we’re dealing with an unknown commodity here.

You survived his “reign of terror” in 2016-20. What makes you think 2024-28 will be any different? It’s not like we’re dealing with an unknown commodity here.
Well, he made some really stupid decisions then too - he decided to leave NATO but was talked into waiting until after the election. Thank God he wasn't reelected. He's even more mentally unstable now and he's clearly showing mental acuity decline from aging. It comes for all of us if we live long enough and he's almost 80 now. He's an old geezer and will never get better in that regard. Yes, I'm more worried about a Trump victory than about the victory (or not) of every candidate in my voting lifetime.

Well, he made some really stupid decisions then too - he decided to leave NATO but was talked into waiting until after the election. Thank God he wasn't reelected. He's even more mentally unstable now and he's clearly showing mental acuity decline from aging. It comes for all of us if we live long enough and he's almost 80 now. He's an old geezer and will never get better in that regard. Yes, I'm more worried about a Trump victory than about the victory (or not) of every candidate in my voting lifetime.
Aloha knows that Pence, Barr, Pompeo, Haspell, Wray, etc will be replaced by Vance, Kennedy, Vivek, Tulsi, Kash, Paxton, Grinell, etc. If Trump was planning to roll into DC with another pack of RINOs I doubt he'd be worried.

Aloha knows that Pence, Barr, Pompeo, Haspell, Wray, etc will be replaced by Vance, Kennedy, Vivek, Tulsi, Kash, Paxton, Grinell, etc. If Trump was planning to roll into DC with another pack of RINOs I doubt he'd be worried.
If Trump is elected, his cabinet and staff talent will be fourth string at best. He's not backed by the starting talent any longer. This doesn't bother the idiots, but it bothers those that aren't idiots.

Last edited:
I am very nervous, I do not want trump near the White House much less in it. He is an insurrectionist who does not believe in the Constitution or what this country stands for.

I am very nervous, I do not want trump near the White House much less in it. He is an insurrectionist who does not believe in the Constitution or what this country stands for.
And we just laughed and laughed, a good belly laugh, laughing some more until the stitches came out, it felt so good.

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7
And we just laughed and laughed, a good belly laugh, laughing some more until the stitches came out, it felt so good.
When did you laugh and why did you laugh? You're not one of those that think the J6 criminals are actually heroic in some way, are you?

If Trump is elected, his talent will be fourth string at best. He's not backed by the starting talent any longer. This doesn't bother the idiots, but it bothers those that aren't idiots.
Instead of a cabinet of rent-seekers who's mission is to expand the scope of their department function, he'll replace them with people who will bring a skeptical eye to each department they oversee. A "Conservatives" wet dream.

Instead of a cabinet of rent-seekers who's mission is to expand the scope of their department function, he'll replace them with people who will bring a skeptical eye to each department they oversee. A "Conservatives" wet dream.
You're dreaming. We'll be looking at a bunch of barely competent or totally incompetent Secretaries, political appointees and staffers if Trump manages to win. It'll be an American nightmare and no one's wet dream.

You're dreaming. We'll be looking at a bunch of barely competent or totally incompetent Secretaries, political appointees and staffers if Trump manages to win. It'll be an American nightmare and no one's wet dream.
Despite what Dbm thinks, the Trump/ Pompeo relationship is not frayed in the slightest. I think the odds of him in the next admin. are high. Vance and Vivek on the transition team. They will be high quality appointments. They just wont share your view of bloated government captured by corporate interests.

Despite what Dbm thinks, the Trump/ Pompeo relationship is not frayed in the slightest. I think the odds of him in the next admin. are high. Vance and Vivek on the transition team. They will be high quality appointments. They just wont share your view of bloated government captured by corporate interests.
I have no desire for bloated government captured by corporate interests. You can fight your straw men elsewhere.

I have no desire for bloated government captured by corporate interests. You can fight your straw men elsewhere.
You do. But mostly in your little corner of the government, ie military procurement. Not often we hear you rail about cost-plus contracts and limited vendor competition. We do however hear you often defend the revolving door between Raytheon, Boeing, Lockheed and the Federal government.

You do. But mostly in your little corner of the government, ie military procurement. Not often we hear you rail about cost-plus contracts and limited vendor competition. We do however hear you often defend the revolving door between Raytheon, Boeing, Lockheed and the Federal government.
I'm not in military procurement. I used to teach Security Cooperation (which included Foreign Military Sales among many other SC and Security Assistance programs). I don't believe I've ever talked about cost-plus contracts or limited vendor competition. Can't think of any reason I would. I'm not a contracting expert. I know enough to be dangerous, but the contracting experts worked for me. About the only thing I've said is that companies like those you mentioned to hire talented former military. Why wouldn't they? So did the civilian organization I worked for which was not in military procurement. I retired for the second time in August. I'm unemployed and still haven't found the government cheese . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT