ADVERTISEMENT

2024 thoughts

Or that they're so much smarter than us but we consistently earn more money. Liberal logic 101.
Well the smarter thing is definitely true. More money? Well maybe if you subscribe to the Trump method of gaining funds.

Guy who think Trump is a man of the people and would come within ten feet of normal people like him calling anyone else a fraud? Special

The guy is either in a full suit or golf attire 24/7. I wonder if he even owns a pair of jeans?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You are the whutabout king!
You're never going to improve your ability to apply logic if you continue to try and use dbm's posts as an example of logic in action...They defy logic, at any level...

There is no whatabout, because his example ignores reality...

You can't somehow claim a Dem Gubernatorial candidate (Beto) is "abandoning working class values" by fundraising out of his state, when a GOP candidate (McRonnie D) is doing the exact same thing (fundraising) in the EXACT SAME STATE (New York) at the exact same time...

The only possible way that makes any sense is if you basically admit the GOP candidate had no working class cred to start with. Otherwise why would working class people feel betrayed by a Dem candidate when the Dem and Pub are doing the exact same thing? It makes no sense, except it's dbm

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
If it wasn't already crystal clear that this guy is a complete and total fraud...

HAHAHAHA Fing ridiculous. Why can't we get normal people to run for office. “ Hey folks throw on your slim fit lightly starched Hugo Boss dress shirt and meet in the Texas heat for a nice run. I’m a man of the people, see”

Last edited:
You are giving too much credit. This isn't even a whutabout. Just using the CosmicReport's linked article, DeSantis skipped out on a fancy fundraiser in New York for Lee Zeldin. DeSantis was a guest who was asked to attend an event in New York for a candidate who is running to be the governor of (checks notes) New York.

Robert (I don't know why we call this phony Beto) was having his fundraiser for his own campaign in New York because that is where his base of support resides, among well to do coastal liberals who think an Irish guy calling himself "Beto" to fit in with the Hispanic constituency in his state is totally awesome and not (checks notes) cultural appropriation which is totes bad for anyone not trying to turn Texas blue.
Why would you make such an idiotic post- to gain the likes of dbm, DANC and cray? Have none of you ever heard of google? It's this search engine where you can do research for yourself and access factual accounts, rather than rely on liars like Rafael Ted Cruz and Donald Trump when making up false claims about someone...

"Robert (I don't know why we call this phony Beto) was having his fundraiser for his own campaign in New York because that is where his base of support resides, among well to do coastal liberals who think an Irish guy calling himself "Beto" to fit in with the Hispanic constituency in his state is totally awesome and not (checks notes) cultural appropriation which is totes bad for anyone not trying to turn Texas blue."

So you believe Vera Cruz/Cancun Cruz (Ted) when he tries to claim that Beto changed his name to run for office?
Nevermind that his family gave him that nickname to distinguish him as a young child from his grandpa Robert, that he wore shirts to grade school with his nickname printed on them, and that he was listed on the school's roster as "Beto"? You'd rather believe the lies of Rafael (Ted) who sucked up to the man who basically accused his father of some bizarre crime and insulted his entire family.? OK then... :rolleyes:

"You are giving too much credit. This isn't even a whutabout. Just using the CosmicReport's linked article, DeSantis skipped out on a fancy fundraiser in New York for Lee Zeldin. DeSantis was a guest who was asked to attend an event in New York for a candidate who is running to be the governor of (checks notes) New York."

And why is pointing out reality a "whutabout" in your mind? Did you not see the report on the DeSantis fundraiser with all the wealthy Mormon contributors in Utah? (there were more btw), You think the only reason he's flying to campaign at rallies for wackadoodles like Mastriano and Lake is to increase his street cred with wingnuts? That's part of it of course, but he's also meeting with wackadoodle contributors behind the scenes as well. The meeting with the Mormons only made the press because he couldn't hide it within the context of a "campaign appearance"...

Why would any of that not be the exact same thing you accuse Beto of doing, except DeSantis is obviously getting more than $10,000/plate? Please explain the difference, since you decided to attack me for pointing out the truth as whutaboutism, and for some unfathomable reason based it on "facts" from Trump and Cruz, as well as what somehow in your mind passed for logic from dbm?

Are you admitting that the reason Beto would lose cred with "working folks" and DeSantis wouldn't is because DeSantis never had any to begin with? That I could accept as at least logical...

Last edited:
Why would you make such an idiotic post- to gain the likes of dbm, DANC and cray? Have none of you ever heard of google? It's this search engine where you can do research for yourself and access factual accounts, rather than rely on liars like Rafael Ted Cruz and Donald Trump when making up false claims about someone...

"Robert (I don't know why we call this phony Beto) was having his fundraiser for his own campaign in New York because that is where his base of support resides, among well to do coastal liberals who think an Irish guy calling himself "Beto" to fit in with the Hispanic constituency in his state is totally awesome and not (checks notes) cultural appropriation which is totes bad for anyone not trying to turn Texas blue."

So you believe Vera Cruz/Cancun Cruz (Ted) when he tries to claim that Beto changed his name to run for office?
Nevermind that his family gave him that nickname to distinguish him as a young child from his grandpa Robert, that he wore shirts to grade school with his nickname printed on them, and that he was listed on the school's roster as "Beto"? You'd rather believe the lies of Rafael (Ted) who sucked up to the man who basically accused his father of some bizarre crime and insulted his entire family.? OK then...

"You are giving too much credit. This isn't even a whutabout. Just using the CosmicReport's linked article, DeSantis skipped out on a fancy fundraiser in New York for Lee Zeldin. DeSantis was a guest who was asked to attend an event in New York for a candidate who is running to be the governor of (checks notes) New York."

And why is pointing out reality a "whutabout" in your mind? Did you not see the report on the DeSantis fundraiser with all the wealthy Mormon contributors in Utah? (there were more btw, you think the only reason he's flying to campaign at rallies for wackadoodles like Mastriano and Lake is to increase his street cred with wingnuts? That's part of it of course, but he's also meeting with wackadoodle contributors behind the scenes as well. The meeting with the Moromon's only made the press because he couldn't hide it within the context of a "campaign appearance"...

Why would any of that not be the exact same thing you accuse Beto of doing, except DeSantis is obviously getting more than $10,000/plate? Please explain the difference, since you decided to attack me for pointing out the truth as whutaboutism, and for some unfathomable reason based it on "facts" from Trump and Cruz, as well as what somehow in your mind passed for logic from dbm?

Are you admitting that the reason Beto would lose cred with "working folks" and DeSantis wouldn't is because DeSantis never had any to begin with? That I could accept as at least logical...
You really need to find some new obsessions.

BTW, hopefully mods are noticing your current obsession with me since I used to get in trouble for things like that.

Reactions: DANC
HAHAHAHA Fing ridiculous. Why can't we get normal people to run for office. “ Hey folks throw on your slim fit lightly starched Hugo Boss dress shirt and meet in the Texas heat for a nice run. I’m a man of the people, see”
He should really be cancelled if he is wearing Hugo Boss dress shirt's even in an appropriate setting. 🤣

You're never going to improve your ability to apply logic if you continue to try and use dbm's posts as an example of logic in action...They defy logic, at any level...

There is no whatabout, because his example ignores reality...

You can't somehow claim a Dem Gubernatorial candidate (Beto) is "abandoning working class values" by fundraising out of his state, when a GOP candidate (McRonnie D) is doing the exact same thing (fundraising) in the EXACT SAME STATE (New York) at the exact same time...

The only possible way that makes any sense is if you basically admit the GOP candidate had no working class cred to start with. Otherwise why would working class people feel betrayed by a Dem candidate when the Dem and Pub are doing the exact same thing? It makes no sense, except it's dbm

good points.

that said, we need to publicly fund campaigns with a fixed amount, and allow for zero more funding.

elections should be about policy and the candidate, not fundraising ability which only benefits interests who can supply the most money.

that said, you can't fix a problem the Supremes won't allow fixed, no matter how much said problem is hurting the nation and the citizenry.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You really need to find some new obsessions.

BTW, hopefully mods are noticing your current obsession with me since I used to get in trouble for things like that.
I stated a fact. You were one of the 3 people that liked his post. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have mentioned you, just like I didn't mention any other righties that didn't like his (imho) ridiculous post...

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
After another rate hike today and the market tanking again no question biden is on a roll. Dems will surely have a blue wave this fall. Dave wasserman says dems look good. So does you gov. Dems pickup 10 seats maybe? 55 senate seats? Time for real change.

People got a taste this week on how the media and far left would treat Desantis. If Trump did not run they would go after him just as hard because he is a big threat to them. Far left wingers like Bowlmania and Hickory would be on here just the same calling Desantis orange man bad day in and out. They know it deep down but Trump is still around to he can still be their villan for now. I think Hickory

responses to the North Dakota murder prove anyone who does not shares his views is an enemy period with no exceptions.

People got a taste this week on how the media and far left would treat Desantis. If Trump did not run they would go after him just as hard because he is a big threat to them. Far left wingers like Bowlmania and Hickory would be on here just the same calling Desantis orange man bad day in and out. They know it deep down but Trump is still around to he can still be their villan for now. I think Hickory

responses to the North Dakota murder prove anyone who does not shares his views is an enemy period with no exceptions.
They don't like DeSantis because he plays their game too well. He uses government power to support his political position.

Republicans don't like to do that. Even Trump didn't go after Dims when he could have. But they know DeSantis will.

He scares the shit out of them.

They don't like DeSantis because he plays their game too well. He uses government power to support his political position.

Republicans don't like to do that. Even Trump didn't go after Dims when he could have. But they know DeSantis will.

He scares the shit out of them.
What they really like is an old country club rino republican like romney who runs on a tax cut and nothing much else. They are easily defeated and go back to hob nobbing with dems after they lose. They love this type of so called republican because they do not present a threat in the least.

Fresh inflation data and a subsequent stock market tumble have come at a bad time for President Biden and Democrats, who were just appearing to be getting comfortable framing the economy as an asset for their party’s pitch to voters in November.

Tuesday provided a split screen that illustrated the problem Democrats face. Biden and scores of congressional and administration allies gathered at the White House to celebrate the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act, which Democrats argue will help lower the cost of health care, energy and prescription drugs.

CMON Man i said all is well!!

The largest difference between Trump and DeSantis is that DeSantis actually cares about the success of the GOP and Trump only cares about Trump. DeSantis is using money from his war chest to fund other GOP candidates across Florida.

Trump hasn't given so much as a cent form his war chest, even to candidates he has thrown a lot of support behind like Masters and Vance. In fact he goes up on stage at a Vance rally and claims Vance and Oz are "kissing his ass", how is that helpful? Who says that about someone they're presumably trying to help get elected?

This is why I'm hopeful that the DeSantis star will eclipse Trump. Even people who believe the election was stolen will soon grow tired of Trump's singular focus on being "cheated", past grievance is not appealing to voters.

DeSantis knows how to help others and focus on issues and not people, he attacks the issues and in turn the Democrats attack him. It's a winning formula and makes the D's appear transparently petty. He's a fundraising dynamo, as GOP mega donors continue to fall in line behind him.

DeSantis 2024.

Reactions: Spartans9312

if you think DeSantis is perceived as a threat by the media, (which btw is now mostly vertically and horizontially consolidated far beyond what should be seen as monopolistic anti trust threats by the DOJ), multinational corporate conglomerate media, and predominantly institutionally owned with Vanguard and BlackRock and the usual hedge fund suspects being the largest shareholders, then you don't grasp at all what/who said hedge fund owned vertically and horizontally highly consolidated multinational corporate conglomerate media perceives as a threat, and what/who it doesn't.

It looks like the election denier is increasing his lead though I was told it was supposed to be the opposite and MAGA trump candidates are supposed to get just slaughtered by double digits. But have no fear center street will probably come out with a poll showing him down 23 points soon to calm the liberals nerves. So either Trafalgar and Baris will be way off on their polls or election denier MAGA extremist candidates will do far better than some have claimed they would ever do.
Robert C. Cahaly

@RobertCahaly

·
47m

New independent
@trafalgar_group
#NVSen #Poll (9/17-20) shows #Laxalt growing lead #NVpol

47.1%
@AdamLaxalt
43.1%
@CortezMasto
2.4% Scott 2.9% Other 4.5% Und

Downright brutal for dems when wapo has you down five.

NEW POLL: ABC & Washington Post 2022 Generic Congressional Ballot (LV) Republicans 51% (+5) Democrats 46% 2024 Presidential Election (RV) (R) Donald Trump 48% (D) Joe Biden 46% Biden Job Approval Approve 39% Disapprove 53% 908 RV | 09/18-21 | ±3.5% https://langerresearch.com/wp-

Reactions: DANC and dbmhoosier
After another rate hike today and the market tanking again no question biden is on a roll. Dems will surely have a blue wave this fall. Dave wasserman says dems look good. So does you gov. Dems pickup 10 seats maybe? 55 senate seats? Time for real change.
Hmmm. "Real change," you say?

Republicans controlled both houses of Congress during 2017-2019 and failed to improve healthcare or infrastructure or build an immigration wall. Republicans do nothing but sit on the asses and blame Democrats -- that's all they have to offer.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT