ADVERTISEMENT

2021 IU recruiting thread

To better illustrate the blatant bias and hypocrisy on this board, I went back over Archie’s 4 IU classes to see how many recruits he had ranked in the 30-70 range on composite.

He’s had a grand total of TWO. Yes...2. In 4 years. In fact he’s had 2 ranked between 13 and 91. Yet he’s doing so much better than Crean in that category. Give me a break.

Without looking, your full of it.

Langford, TJD and Hunter were all top 60 composite recruits. And between your 91 category, Justin Smith and Jordan Geronimo fall into that category.

Prove me wrong.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Why must you lie constantly? You pull this stuff straight out of your bunghole, don't you? Hunter's, TJD 's and Geronimo's final ranks were from 35 to 84. Additional players IU landed had spent time being ranked within the 30-70 range while they were being recruited as well. The recruiting has been solid and once Lander, (who you guaranteed wasn't coming to IU) reclassifies to 2020, IU's already excellent class will be outstanding class. IU is positioned with a talented and deep roster for the coming season that will continue IU's progress toward becoming a regular Big Ten and National championship contender. The one thing we're really missing is your guarantee that IU will suck. That would be awesome. Please guarantee it.
What about Romeo? Guess he was probably lower than 13. I have no problem with Archie’s recruiting !

Why must you lie constantly? You pull this stuff straight out of your bunghole, don't you? Hunter's, TJD 's and Geronimo's final ranks were from 35 to 84. Additional players IU landed had spent time being ranked within the 30-70 range while they were being recruited as well. The recruiting has been solid and once Lander, (who you guaranteed wasn't coming to IU) reclassifies to 2020, IU's already excellent class will be outstanding class. IU is positioned with a talented and deep roster for the coming season that will continue IU's progress toward becoming a regular Big Ten and National championship contender. The one thing we're really missing is your guarantee that IU will suck. That would be awesome. Please guarantee it.
Geronimo is in the 90s. Google is a nice tool for people like you. Look into it.

So again, 2 in 4 years. Nothing we’re doing is resembling anything close to a Big Ten contending program. National title contenders is just laughable. We look more like Rutgers or Iowa than a title contender. Your bias is clouding your judgement.

Without looking, your full of it.

Langford, TJD and Hunter were all top 60 composite recruits. And between your 91 category, Justin Smith and Jordan Geronimo fall into that category.

Prove me wrong.
Maybe you should look into it. And slow down your reading.

So Langford is to high for your list. Horrible recruiting from Archie. LOL.

Prove me wrong on the others then. You're wrong and you look like a fool.
Go look at how this started. Some clown decided we need players ranked 30-70 to win. NOT top 30.

So in 4 classes he’s had 1 top 30 and 2 30-70. Facts are facts. Crean was a better recruiter than Archie and Crean was terrible.

For context let’s look at a real contender...

UNC has 6 recruits and 5 of them are ranked between 10-60. They do this nearly every year.

That’s how you build a contender. Not one guy ranked 20th and a handful in the 100-150 range. That’s how you build a program that rivals Iowa.

He’s had a grand total of TWO. Yes...2. In 4 years. In fact he’s had 2 ranked between 13 and 91. Yet he’s doing so much better than Crean in that category. Give me a break.

Go look at how this started. Some clown decided we need players ranked 30-70 to win. NOT top 30.

So in 4 classes he’s had 1 top 30 and 2 30-70. Facts are facts. Crean was a better recruiter than Archie and Crean was terrible.

These are your posts...

You're the one that came up with the 91 composite and said we've only gotten two in Archies four years. Let's go through this...

Jerome Hunter - 59
TJD - 30
Jordan Geronimo - 91
Justin Smith - 78

We now know that you have trouble with counting because I'm fairly certain that's four, not two.

If you're gonna troll, troll with the correct numbers.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Geronimo is in the 90s. Google is a nice tool for people like you. Look into it.

So again, 2 in 4 years. Nothing we’re doing is resembling anything close to a Big Ten contending program. National title contenders is just laughable. We look more like Rutgers or Iowa than a title contender. Your bias is clouding your judgement.
You're a lying dunce. You've often made the claim that you only use the rankings from this site. This site ranks him at 84. You either lied about only using this site's rankings or you lied about what this site's rankings say. Either way, you're lying.

Your dimness is clouding your thoughts. :D

Last edited:
You're a lying dunce. You've often made the claim that you only use the rankings from this site. This site ranks him at 84. You either lied about only using this site's rankings or you lied bout what this site's rankings say. Either way, you're lying.

He's now using the 247 composite rankings.

He's now using the 247 composite rankings.
I know, he specifically derided them when others used them. He picks and chooses information that might support his dimwitted arguments - or he pulls it straight out of his bunghole, which is most often the case. Feepaw is a liar and I have no respect for liars. That are a few on this site and they know who they are. I do enjoy chuckling and laughing at them, but they're liars and trolls and worthless for anything other than entertainment.

Last edited:
You're a lying dunce. You've often made the claim that you only use the rankings from this site. This site ranks him at 84. You either lied about only using this site's rankings or you lied bout what this site's rankings say. Either way, you're lying.

You misspelled "deuce".

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
These are your posts...

You're the one that came up with the 91 composite and said we've only gotten two in Archies four years. Let's go through this...

Jerome Hunter - 59
TJD - 30
Jordan Geronimo - 91
Justin Smith - 78

We now know that you have trouble with counting because I'm fairly certain that's four, not two.

Geronimo is 92. How are you so wrong on things so simple?

https://247sports.com/player/jordan-geronimo-46086342/

You're a lying dunce. You've often made the claim that you only use the rankings from this site. This site ranks him at 84. You either lied about only using this site's rankings or you lied about what this site's rankings say. Either way, you're lying.

Slow down. I was responding to JimmygoIU who referenced 247 composite in his original post. It’s past time that you catch up.

Apologies. He misses your magical cut off by 1.

You still can't count.

And still take him out of it. Smith, Hunter and TJD equals how many?

Just trying to help you out the next time you try and troll.
Smith was 78.

https://247sports.com/player/justin-smith-81339/

So once again, I’m right and you’re wrong. It’s like Groundhog Day. I honestly don’t mind teaching you kid but it’s up to you to learn.

Your usual response to references to other rating sites is to say that you only use this site's ratings. Obviously that was a lie.
I was proving that poster was incorrect using their own chosen system. Quit backtracking now that you’re wrong again.

These are your posts...

Jerome Hunter - 59
TJD - 30
Jordan Geronimo - 91
Justin Smith - 78

Smith was 78.

https://247sports.com/player/justin-smith-81339/

So once again, I’m right and you’re wrong. It’s like Groundhog Day. I honestly don’t mind teaching you kid but it’s up to you to learn.

Once again, take out Geronimo from this equation and how many are ranked in that group.

God, you can't be this dumb.

Reactions: MrBing
Apologies. He misses your magical cut off by 1.

You still can't count.

And still take him out of it. Smith, Hunter and TJD equals how many?

Just trying to help you out the next time you try and troll.
Smith is considered a Crean recruit. That leaves two as the answer. I think you've lost your argument.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Where is Geronimo ranked now that 4 players have signed deals to go to the G-League?

Once again, take out Geronimo from this equation and how many are ranked in that group.

God, you can't be this dumb.
I’ve proven you wrong twice kid. How is this so hard for you? We have 2 in the 30-70 range...TJD and Hunter. That’s what I’ve said all along.

Now tuck your tail, get a popsicle, and head back downstairs before your parents catch you.

I’m not wrong, I accurately called you a lying dunce. Now that we have that out of the way, please guarantee that IU will suck next year. That would be cause for IU fans to celebrate!
Typical run and hide post after you’re proven wrong...yet again.

I’ve proven you wrong twice kid. How is this so hard for you? We have 2 in the 30-70 range...TJD and Hunter. That’s what I’ve said all along.

Now tuck your tail, get a popsicle, and head back downstairs before your parents catch you.

No it's not. I've quoted your post (three times). It said we've had two between 13 and 91. That is wrong.

Admit your wrong and move on.

No it's not. I've quoted your post (three times). It said we've had two between 13 and 91. That is wrong.

Admit your wrong and move on.
That’s correct if you don’t count Smith’s class. If you do then it’s 2 between 30-70. Run along.

That’s correct if you don’t count Smith’s class. If you do then it’s 2 between 30-70. Run along.

Lol.

Way to move the goal posts. You clearly said four years. To bad I quoted the posts so you couldn't delete that part, huh? So now, you're not including Smith's class and including the 2021 class that isn't complete yet.

You truly are clueless.

Typical run and hide post after you’re proven wrong...yet again.
You're all over the place in this thread (fours years, no three years, top 30, 30-70, 32-91, and on and on), but you're definitely not "right." You're not right in the head and you're consistently wrong about everything. How about that guarantee that IU will suck next year? I'm really looking forward to that.

You're all over the place in this thread (fours years, no three years, top 30, 30-70, 32-91, and on and on), but you're definitely not "right." You're not right in the head and you're consistently wrong about everything. How about that guarantee that IU will suck next year? I'm really looking forward to that.
4 years, 2 recruits in the 30-70 range. The supposed reason Archie is recruiting so well. That’s it. Period.

4 years, 2 recruits in the 30-70 range. The supposed reason Archie is recruiting so well. That’s it. Period.

So then, what does this paragraph mean?

So, what four years are you talking about that he had two players ranked between 13 and 91?

You're counting Crean's last class? Miller has only three classes and is working on his fourth - which has Lander in it, the guy you guaranteed wasn't going to play for IU. Even without counting Smith, he still has recruited 5 players ranked in the top 100 (Geronimo at 84 using THIS site, your preferred site, the highest ranked of those) and several others just outside the top 100. Some of those like Leal and Galloway were ranked well within the top 100 during the past year. He's recruited three consecutive Indiana Mr. Basketballs. He's built a balanced and talented roster. He's done that.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're counting Crean's last class? Miller has only three classes and is working on his fourth - which has Lander in it, the guy you guaranteed wasn't going to play for IU. Even without counting Smith, he still has recruited 5 players ranked in the top 100 (Geronimo at 84 using THIS site, your preferred site, thigh highest ranked of those) and several others just outside the top 100. Some of those like Leal and Galloway were ranked well within the top 100 during the past year. He's recruited three consecutive Indiana Mr. Basketballs. He's built a balanced and talented roster. He's done that and you're still a dunce.
And yet he’s still below .500 in the Big 10.

Why isn't this kid/character banned from this sight? Talk about someone without a freaking life.
For some unfortunate reason I can't put the idiot on ignore on my phone, but can on my PC.
Gotta say the difference is dramatic.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
You're counting Crean's last class? Miller has only three classes and is working on his fourth - which has Lander in it, the guy you guaranteed wasn't going to play for IU. Even without counting Smith, he still has recruited 5 players ranked in the top 100 (Geronimo at 84 using THIS site, your preferred site, the highest ranked of those) and several others just outside the top 100. Some of those like Leal and Galloway were ranked well within the top 100 during the past year. He's recruited three consecutive Indiana Mr. Basketballs. He's built a balanced and talented roster. He's done that and you're still a dunce.
He’s recruited a bunch of guys in the 100-150 range. That’s the fact. And it’s not how you win at a high level.

Miller's building a roster and a culture, Mary. Those that have played sports would know that. Not surprised you don't.
You have no idea what the culture is, let alone what he’s building. You’ve never competed in anything in your life. All you do is whine like a little girl. You’re a joke here for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote from the article:
"Coming in as the No. 15 player in the country in the 2021 class according to the 247Sports Composite, Mohammed understandably has recruiting interest from a number of top programs including Maryland, Seton Hall, Kansas State, Florida and Louisville, all of which have offered scholarships according to that service."

I am surprised Kansas is not on that list (yet). Lawrence, KS is close to where his brother plays (Springfield, MO). Kansas State would have a leg up for that reason, as well. Maybe by his matriculation that will not be a factor.
But he doesn't have IU on the list. What gives?

Not that I'm on the Brown train.
But he's a heckuva lot more athletic than Steve Alford was..A better passer too..
Shooter ..No.
But if by somehow he goes to Bloomington ..He could .And would play for sure.At lest as sophomore..
He'll definitely be a serious contributor at a MAC or MVC school .imo
I've not seen Brown play and can't comment on him.

I did see Alford play - many times in high school and college.

He was a vastly underrated athlete. A very solid athlete at worst.

In high school, he played in the NCC, which SI called the best high school conference in the country in the 1980s.

He held his own defensively in college most of the time as well. Just because Alford was a great shooter didn't mean he wasn't a good athlete.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT