ADVERTISEMENT

150 SARs

IUCrazy2

Hall of Famer
Mar 7, 2004
That is the amount of Suspicious Activity Requests generated by banks that mostly Biden's son and brother have racked up for the family.

Some background we all are (or should be) aware of:

In the past, Congress was able to request and obtain the SARs reports on individuals. A GOP Congressman requested Hunter's and was informed that the rule was changed by Janet Yellen and now majority approval (i.e. Democrat approval) was needed to receive this documentation on individuals.

Yeah and I know "sources" so hopefully CBS works for you as well:

Hunter and James better be ready because they are both going to be parts of Congressional inquiries as soon as the next Congress is sworn in.

Me too, I want to know what, if any, involvement his Dad had in all of this though. That will start with Hunter and the President's brother.
How much of this occurred after Jan 20,2020? Wasn't the defense for all of Trump's corruption that was plain to see that it occurred before he was POTUS?

I guess I just don't get how any of this involves US funds or taxpayers? Not like Trump U for example, which clearly defrauded thousands of Americans...

What fake product were the Bidens selling?

Me too, I want to know what, if any, involvement his Dad had in all of this though. That will start with Hunter and the President's brother.
Involved in what?

Look if Hunter is dirty and President Biden is an accomplice then yes they should face the music. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who says otherwise. But as it stands now no proof has been presented. Just some possible smoke and a whole lot of people passing their theories off as evidence.

I fully support an investigation. But at this moment there is no proof of a direct line. Brother and son can be crooked without Biden being crooked.

Reactions: walkerman
Some scientist you must be if you can’t understand the potential for problems if The Presidents son is under the influence or compromised by a foreign gov’t.
I’d go further and say there are potential problems if the presidents son is under the influence or compromised by anyone, including corporations foreign or domestic that the government regulates. Which has the potential to happen with like every administration.

If it wasn't for Billy, Jimmy Carter would have been reelected.
Roger Clinton, Jr. (Secret Service code name: "Headache") and Neil Bush (banned from the banking industry after the collapse of Silverado Savings and Loan, and also a very questionable affiliation with a Chinese semiconductor company) were a couple of other presidential brothers with sketchy backgrounds.

That is the amount of Suspicious Activity Requests generated by banks that mostly Biden's son and brother have racked up for the family.

In the past, Congress was able to request and obtain the SARs reports on individuals. A GOP Congressman requested Hunter's and was informed that the rule was changed by Janet Yellen and now majority approval (i.e. Democrat approval) was needed to receive this documentation on individuals.

Hunter and James better be ready because they are both going to be parts of Congressional inquiries as soon as the next Congress is sworn in.
I don't get it. This rule appears to put the House minority party at a disadvantage with respect to SARs issues. That will almost certainly be the Dems in a few months. What am I missing?

Reactions: TMFT
Roger Clinton, Jr. (Secret Service code name: "Headache") and Neil Bush (banned from the banking industry after the collapse of Silverado Savings and Loan, and also a very questionable affiliation with a Chinese semiconductor company) were a couple of other presidential brothers with sketchy backgrounds.
Imagine. Modern politicians - who essentially have to be sociopathic scumbags to be elected in the first place - have shitty families. Who’d have guessed?

Some scientist you must be if you can’t understand the potential for problems if The Presidents son is under the influence or compromised by a foreign gov’t.
Well if that were true it would be a problem. But what exactly is the evidence that Hunter Biden's dealings prior to when he was the President's son (Jan 2017- Jan 2021) compromised anyone?

We know that Trump's campaign paid off Stormy, because Cohen has come clean. Doesn't make sense to accept these claims regarding Hunter, and then disregard everything an actual witness who served time (Cohen) has revealed about all the corruption he was part of for over a decade...

We also know that at least one of Trump's Cabinet (Flynn) was a verified agent of Turkey and involved in a plot to kidnap a Turkish dissident on behalf of the Turkish Govt. Again we know that's true, because he had accomplices and he plead guilty to a lesser charge to avoid prosecution (for both him and his son) over that particular crime...

So why the focus on a unsubstantiated claim vs HB, but no concern over facts that have been pretty well established? Do you think Trump's brats haven't been involved in getting rich over their Dad's name? The main difference I see is that Hunter Biden was not ever brought into the WH in some sort of official capacity. Can you say the same about Trump's brood? Ranger nailed it, but you've never expressed any concern prior to the corrupt family members having the name "Biden"... At least that I'm aware of...

Imagine. Modern politicians - who essentially have to be sociopathic scumbags to be elected in the first place - have shitty families. Who’d have guessed?

Well if that were true it would be a problem. But what exactly is the evidence that Hunter Biden's dealings prior to when he was the President's son (Jan 2017- Jan 2021) compromised anyone?

We know that Trump's campaign paid off Stormy, because Cohen has come clean. Doesn't make sense to accept these claims regarding Hunter, and then disregard everything an actual witness who served time (Cohen) has revealed about all the corruption he was part of for over a decade...

We also know that at least one of Trump's Cabinet (Flynn) was a verified agent of Turkey and involved in a plot to kidnap a Turkish dissident on behalf of the Turkish Govt. Again we know that's true, because he had accomplices and he plead guilty to a lesser charge to avoid prosecution (for both him and his son) over that particular crime...

So why the focus on a unsubstantiated claim vs HB, but no concern over facts that have been pretty well established? Do you think Trump's brats haven't been involved in getting rich over their Dad's name? The main difference I see is that Hunter Biden was not ever brought into the WH in some sort of official capacity. Can you say the same about Trump's brood? Ranger nailed it, but you've never expressed any concern prior to the corrupt family members having the name "Biden"... At least that I'm aware of...
This thread is about our current President, but deflect away, Cosmicbot….But Trump!!!!

I for one am absolutely convinced that I should never, ever vote for Hunter Biden
I had someone joking around this morning saying “June jobs report was good, gas is going down and the baby formula thing is over so get ready for some more Hunter Biden shit”.

Here they come, right on cue

Reactions: UncleMark
Wait. What? I might concede as to the Clintons, but the Carters and Bushes are “shitty families?” Jimmy and HW and W and Jeb! are/were “sociopathic scumbags?” Seriously? Rough week?

Every family, even “good” ones, have a drunk uncle or two or someone who otherwise went astray. Doesn’t mean they came from a shitty family.

Wait. What? I might concede as to the Clintons, but the Carters and Bushes are “shitty families?” Jimmy and HW and W and Jeb! are/were “sociopathic scumbags?” Seriously? Rough week?

Every family, even “good” ones, have a drunk uncle or two or someone who otherwise went astray. Doesn’t mean they came from a shitty family.
They all have problematic people in their families.

all Dems should have total immunity in Dem world, and all Pubs should have total immunity in Pub world.

same with all blacks in black world, and all whites in white world.

that way everyone on both sides of everything, has total immunity from all their total criminality.

which is exactly how the criminals on both sides of everything want it, and thus have made it so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT