ADVERTISEMENT

0 3's made

I have no words. Woody has handicapped this team in so many ways. How he put forth a roster and offense that can't produce 1 3 pointer is truly bad beyond words. Simply coaching malpractice.
Did I hear them say first game since 2009 or 14 years? Wasn’t that creans first team with a bunch of scrubs?

• Angry
Reactions: BigMobe
Did I hear them say first game since 2009 or 14 years? Wasn’t that creans first team with a bunch of scrubs?
4 years ago would be 2010, so pretty much: 2009-10. That is what Woody is doing in year 3.

Matt Roth hit 8-9 3's in one game: hard to believe.

Reactions: ulrey
Really puts it into perspective, right? Mgbacko can drain threes. We run no offense to get him shots. This is my least favorites team since Noah Vonleh year of 2013-2014.
I was truly hoping the emphasis on the post was based on TJD. This is a lazy NBA offense that depends on individual talent to create offense. We have no guards that can create, so it is all post. I've said it before, but I've seen enough.

I was truly hoping the emphasis on the post was based on TJD. This is a lazy NBA offense that depends on individual talent to create offense. We have no guards that can create, so it is all post. I've said it before, but I've seen enough.
That's true. Nonetheless, there is enough talent to get a lot more than they do. Lazy execution is the coaches' problem.

Really puts it into perspective, right? Mgbacko can drain threes. We run no offense to get him shots. This is my least favorites team since Noah Vonleh year of 2013-2014.
We do run some stuff for Mack and Trey. Problem is it’s easy to guard, and after the initial zoom stuff, there aren’t any progressions. It’s like a play you run with 6 seconds to go without 2nd and 3rd progressions.

Woody isn’t a very good coach, it’s becoming more and more clear by the game.

Check off all the things that “havent went our way”

X being bad
Trey being inconsistent
Mack not playing up to his potential
CJ not improving
Gabe being nothing more than a pesky defender, game manager type PG.
Sparks not producing anything.
Walker being bad.
Banks not improving.

Malik and Kelel have both been bright spots. Cool. He can coach bigs a little bit. Good thing the game of basketball is in the process of making traditional big man play extinct.

Besides those two, everything else has went south. That can only happen in an environment that doesn’t have good direction and little to no accountability.

We do run some stuff for Mack and Trey. Problem is it’s easy to guard, and after the initial zoom stuff, there aren’t any progressions. It’s like a play you run with 6 seconds to go without 2nd and 3rd progressions.

Woody isn’t a very good coach, it’s becoming more and more clear by the game.

Check off all the things that “havent went our way”

X being bad
Trey being inconsistent
Mack not playing up to his potential
CJ not improving
Gabe being nothing more than a pesky defender, game manager type PG.
Sparks not producing anything.
Walker being bad.
Banks not improving.

Malik and Kelel have both been bright spots. Cool. He can coach bigs a little bit. Good thing the game of basketball is in the process of making traditional big man play extinct.

Besides those two, everything else has went south. That can only happen in an environment that doesn’t have good direction and little to no accountability.
But Caleb Love had 36 today.

I have no words. Woody has handicapped this team in so many ways. How he put forth a roster and offense that can't produce 1 3 pointer is truly bad beyond words. Simply coaching malpractice.

I was honestly amazed how easily illinois let mailk get it low given we cannot hit crap at all outside. I thought they would just double him the whole game.

I was honestly amazed how easily illinois let mailk get it low given we cannot hit crap at all outside. I thought they would just double him the whole game.
He scored against 3 defenders many times. If he wasn’t that good around the basket we would have once again lost by 20

Reactions: Vern Pain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT