ADVERTISEMENT

This might be an interesting topic for discussion. DOJ open to considering safe injection sites

Of course the idea is to reduce overdoses; but man this seems like a tacit endorsement of drug use. If opioid use/abuse is the issue why would we subsidize safe centers to do drugs? Why wouldn't we fund more MAT centers to treat the addiction? Talk about NIMBY. Part of So Fla (Delray and others) are already like the Walking Dead with the amount of addicts, imagine having an injection site on the corner of your street.

I don't see the logic here, but thought it might make for an interesting debate/discussion

Duke

I find it Interesting when we were recruiting Kyle F he was ranked like 80th. He verbals to Duke and suddenly become like top 25. Now they moved him up to #2 and all the top three are going to Duke. It is amazing how quickly your ranking jumps once you decide to go to Duke.

Rivals100_150_250_Icon-c365d96b262d22378318afe1fd29669772e8229b6a044f5d9332f78250f34e73.png

Prospect Ranking
Rivals100Rivals150Rivals250

RANKCHANGEPROSPECTPOSLOCATIONHTWTCOMMIT STATUS

DARIQ
WHITEHEAD

SF

Montverde, FL
Montverde Academy

6'8"

Duke
8/1/21
SIGNED

KYLE
FILIPOWSKI

PF

Wilbraham, MA
Wilbraham And Monson Academy

6'10"

Duke
7/29/21
SIGNED

-

DERECK
LIVELY

C

Westtown, PA
Westtown School

6'11"

Duke
9/20/21
SIGNED

Official Prediction Thread: IU @ Northwestern...

and what are we drinking tonight?

Vegas doesn't have much faith in us tonight. I know we're on the road, but I didn't expect to be an underdog to an 11-10 Northwestern team. I have more faith than that, though our team tests that faith every game! We're such an up-and-down team... big downer after getting crushed in the 2nd half against Illinois over the weekend. I think we respond and leave Evanston with a W.

IU 67
NU 59

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale for me tonight. Going back to a classic.

What say you Hoosier fans?

GO HOOSIERS!!
Reactions: IU1981David

Daily Hoosier - Miller Kopp Just Wants to Return to Old Stomping Grounds and Get a Win + NW Pre-Game

$$ Over/Under on when to file car insurance claim

Say, you slid into someone's mailbox in the snow and suffered some minor front end damage. It's simply cosmetic but this is a nice car, not a beater, so fixing it is a must. Your deductible is $500. What is your over/under on total repair cost before you file a claim, vs just paying out of pocket and leaving insurance out of it? Side note. Your wife had a pretty solid accident a couple of years ago that already affected your rates.

Go.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT