ADVERTISEMENT

pelosi husband got beat up in his home

Every show I watch there has to be direct evidence of possession for the church to perform an exorcism. Would they make exceptions for members of congress?
What make you think there would be an exception needed?
If they had done it, Nancy would be in a smokin hot urn right now. Catholic church fails once again.
It's not personal, it just religion sheltering their $$$$$$$$$$$$$ .

Nothing like the movie The Exorcist. I have had people who had a vicious attitude towards the Gospel where I suspected demonic influence. I just tried to love them anyway.
Interesting. The exorcist happened here. The priests were from Slu and it occurred at alexian brothers hospital. They sealed the roof off for years and then tore down the wing. The boy ended marrying and having kids and a long life

Reactions: larsIU
Thanos snapped his fingers and half of mine went away once.

Oh, you meant demons.
Yes!!! My ex stoker has the debil in her now. Speaking of exes I have two that are acting awful nice to me. I’m not sure if they are just feeling sorry for me, or so happy to see me so weak, or see an opening!!!! Oh no. I DONT WANT EM!!!!

Last edited:
Yes!!! My ex stoker has the debil in her now. Speaking of exes I have two that are acting awful nice to me. I’m not sure if they are just feeling sorry for me, or so happy to see me so weak, or see an opening!!!! Oh no. I DONT WANT EM!!!!
#staystrong
#upwardboundnotrebounds

#staystrong
#upwardboundnotrebounds
Yes. These are important hashtags. Thank you. Point of clarification. I was reading on exgirlfriendrecovery about rebounds. We are in month 6 now. That rebound moniker is becoming questionable

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Yes. These are important hashtags. Thank you. Point of clarification. I was reading on exgirlfriendrecovery about rebounds. We are in month 6 now. That rebound moniker is becoming questionable
Oh for sure. At some point, I’ve been told about 8 months, your ex can become a FWB.

So I’ve heard anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
People like YOU! LoL I love it when people try to marginalize a whole group of other people.
Depends on the group. Based on race, religion, sex... that would be bad. But marginalizing a whole group of people for being dumb as dirt seems fully appropriate.

Today a lot of people are being called dumb because they don't believe in this trans ideology. So what some people call dumb others call common sense.
That's not at all why you were called dumb, but I suppose that you are mentally unable to grasp that.

Today a lot of people are being called dumb because they don't believe in this trans ideology. So what some people call dumb others call common sense.
No, they're not called dumb, they're called homophobes but you you're just dumb. It has nothing to do with any belief, or trans people, or religion, or anything else, it has everything to do with your inability to reason and severe lack of knowledge combined with the inability to STFU.

I can't say it better than this man. Please give this a thoughtful listen.
Interesting - he mentioned the Democrat filibuster of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in the Senate.

The Democrats were rancid rabid racists from the 1700’s to the 1960’s, but on a magic date in 1968 they all became Republicans.

giphy.gif

image-placeholder-title.gif

That is an abso
No, they're not called dumb, they're called homophobes but you you're just dumb. It has nothing to do with any belief, or trans people, or religion, or anything else, it has everything to do with your inability to reason and severe lack of knowledge combined with the inability to STFU.
That is an absolutely 100% spot on description of your ignorant self. Great job!

Police body cam video has been released

Anyone who thinks this was anything other than a brutal politically-motivated attack is DUMB.

Political? Theres Pelosi, drink in one hand, not yelling for help, standing there like everything is fine? How did you surmise that from the video?

Let me guess you thought Jesse Smooooliet was a maga attack too. Your'e f*cking delusional.

Last edited:
FOR WHAT??? This VIDEO should have been released months ago. Transparency seems to fail all of our government agencies too frequently.
So I heard something (might have been here) about why it takes so long to release body cam or other footage of a crime.

They don't do it b/c they have to interview all the suspect/POI/witnesses before the footage comes out. Failure to to do so means suspects could coalesce a story around the video as opposed to trying to all come up with the same lie at the same time (impossible). Witnesses also will change their testimony subconsciously to fit what's on the video.

So, I can see both sides here but generally want the poilce to do the best investigation they can. And, if that means not releasing the body cam footage to the general public for 4 months, so be it.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
FOR WHAT??? This VIDEO should have been released months ago. Transparency seems to fail all of our government agencies too frequently.
For fact-free stupid and cruel speculation on your side.

For trying to rationalize the neighbor's attack on Rand Paul on my side.

For both sides trying to politicize the attacks.

If you heard the phone call to the despatcher and saw that video and had any brain cells you'd know that a mentally disturbed man that Pelosi did not know bashed him in the head with a hammer and caused serious injury. This isn't fact-free speculation. Now it's clear this is what happened.

Many posters should be ashamed of their posts and should apologize. I know they won't but they should.

Last edited:
Police body cam video has been released

Anyone who thinks this was anything other than a brutal politically-motivated attack is DUMB.

The man was mentally disturbed. That's the real reason he did it and his motivation could have been anything. You should stop making it about politics. I don't like MAGA any more than you do but a sane MAGA person wouldn't have done that.

For fact-free stupid and cruel speculation on your side.

For trying to rationalize the neighbor's attack on Rand Paul on my side.

For both sides trying to politicize it.

If you heard the phone call to the despatcher and saw that video and had any brain cells you'd know that a mentally disturbed man that Pelosi did not know bashed him in the head with a hammer and caused serious injury. This isn't fact-free speculation. Now it's clear this is what happened.

Many posters should be ashamed of their posters and should apologize. I know they won't but they should.
Get some help...Anything I posted before I'll stand by. The whole thing looks fishy to me. If the guy meant harm Pelosi should have said HELP when they opened the door Period! He's got a freaking drink in his hand.

The man was mentally disturbed. That's the real reason he did it and his motivation could have been anything. You should stop making it about politics. I don't like MAGA any more than you do but a sane MAGA person wouldn't have done that.
Who said he was a sane MAGA person? A person's sanity/lack thereof and political leanings/lack thereof would seem to be separate factors.

His mental state was certainly badly compromised. From his own statements about how he was looking for Nancy, his political views affected his choice of an outlet for his violent tendencies.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Who said he was a sane MAGA person? A person's sanity/lack thereof and political leanings/lack thereof would seem to be separate factors.

His mental state was certainly badly compromised. From his own statements about how he was looking for Nancy, his political views affected his choice of an outlet for his violent tendencies.
He was mentally disturbed. If he was a mentally disturbed leftwinger he still might have attacked Pelosi. I know there are very liberal people who don't like Nancy Pelosi because they think she's impeded some of the very liberal policies they wanted pushed through. I think it's less likely that a mentally disturbed leftwinger would do it but it's impossible to know.

He was mentally disturbed. If he was a mentally disturbed leftwinger he still might have attacked Pelosi. I know there are very liberal people who don't like Nancy Pelosi because they think she's impeded some of the very liberal policies they wanted pushed through. I think it's less likely that a mentally disturbed leftwinger would do it but it's impossible to know.

I'm thinking a mentally disturbed leftwinger would have gone after a republican like McCarthy but then who knows what a mentally unstable person would do.

I think it's clear that it was politically motivated though.

I'm on the same page here.

On the original call, Pelosi was obviously making a "get somebody over here ASAP" call without getting the guy all agitated. Was trying to play it cool, but was obviously reaching out for help. He didn't know the guy.

Saw the video of the guy breaking in.

Weird seeing Pelosi holding a drink when the cops got there, but seems like he know he was dealing with a loon, and was trying to keep the guy calm until help arrived.

Once the cops showed up and the jig was up, the guy flipped out.

Obviously he was looking for Nancy, wasn't a random attack.

That said, guy lives in a hippie/homeless shelter.

To me, this looks the same as it would if one of the homeless zombies in Bloomington decided to break into Mayor Hamilton's place because they blame him for wrecking the encampments all the time.

Is it political...I mean...I guess? He was looking for Nancy.

Is the dude some Trump supporter? Doubt it. Just a mentally effed up dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT