ADVERTISEMENT

pelosi husband got beat up in his home

People that run at the police during a tense situation tend to get shot. I'm guessing 82 year olds don't run or react physically very fast. I'm almost 50 years younger, and I think that I would have a difficult time getting away from a large man with a hammer that is right next to me. Maybe closing the swing distance, engaging the attacker, and struggling for the weapon is the best move? You have about a quarter of a second to react.
I imagine the police can discern pretty quickly that an 80 year old asking for help and moving toward them isn't a threat to them when there's a younger guy with a hammer in his hand.

Says the person throwing in an insult at Biden lmao

It isn't trump's fault directly but it could easy to link the rhetoric he spearheaded as a major issue in pushing these mentally unstable people over the edge.

Maybe if politicians and media stopped painting the other side as evil, then shit like this wouldn't happen. But obviously painting the other side as evil pedophiles works on the weak minded...just look at your post and the person that tweeted that.
Its in his daughters diary Hick. Wake Up! And the sh!t they did to innocent journalists to try and cover it up should be brought to trial, but it won't

As far as evil who shot at the pubs during a baseball game? Who killed Aaron Danielson and Cayler Ellingson. Who attempted to kill Brett Kavanaugh? Just stop Hick. When the pubs get angry you'll know it. Jus sayin.

Reactions: DANC
My biggest question no one adresses and its in the video is why is the glass from the door he broke IN to on the outside of the house? How do you break in with a hammer and keep all of the broken glass outside?
This is just such conspiracy thinking nonsense. There is security video of him smashing the glass, so where ever the glass "went" is immaterial. You really should be smarter than this...

If they were going to go to the trouble of staging it, you think they'd ignore the obvious flaw in their plan.? It's so disheartening to see this level of lunacy that Trump has given birth to...

And exactly why would they have a plan to stage the incident any way? Why would they make a fake video showing him breaking in, and then not correct the issue of the glass, which would basically undermine the purpose of the video that the Q Tips claim they went to the trouble to make? The first thing they'd do is make sure the glass was all inside, which they obviously didn't do?

This is just such conspiracy thinking nonsense. There is security video of him smashing the glass, so where ever the glass "went" is immaterial. You really should be smarter than this...

If they were going to go to the trouble of staging it, you think they'd ignore the obvious flaw in their plan.? It's so disheartening to see this level of lunacy that Trump has given birth to...

And exactly why would they have a plan to stage the incident any way? Why would they make a fake video showing him breaking in, and then not correct the issue of the glass, which would basically undermine the purpose of the video that the Q Tips claim they went to the trouble to make? The first thing they'd do is make sure the glass was all inside, which they obviously didn't do?

I just watched your video. I dont have the desire to watch 25 videos of everything and write a book report like you do. In your video it doesn't actually show him breaking in. It shows what appears to be breaking in hidden by a corner.

You must not keep up...Good luck with that...Here are some results. If you think they were gonna keep that in the open your'e smokin crack. AND they raided the founder of Project Veritas home ILLEGALLY to get it back. NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ashley+biden+showered+with+dad&t=h_&ia=web
So since when is a police raid to recover stolen property "illegal"? How is this any different than police raiding the home/business of any fence that posses documents they have no legal right to have in their possession? Is the claim that this Veritas clown somehow purchased the diary of someone from the actual owner? Or did he purchase it from the thief, who had no legal claim to it either?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I just watched your video. I dont have the desire to watch 25 videos of everything and write a book report like you do. In your video it doesn't actually show him breaking in. It shows what appears to be breaking in hidden by a corner.
At this point I'll pay you a semi-compliment and say I don't really think you're this stupid. Apparently, you just want to troll and take a page from Lucy's book...

What do you think the video shows? I'd say a major reason there is glass (uncharacteristically) on the outside is that he's slamming down like with a sledgehammer, and then tries to force his fat ass thru the glass and likely knocks a lot of the glass still in the frame backwards towards the direction he's coming from.

So honestly don't you think if they wanted to fake a break in it would have been easier to just break it from the inside and then throw the broken glass inside? Instead they (according to the conspiracy cult) broke it from the outside but didn't bother to throw the glass pieces inside? So they formulated this wild ass plot and just neglected to notice that the broken glass was primarily outside? Kind of the exact opposite of "clever" and calculating...

And exactly when did they cook up this plan, because I'm pretty sure there is additional video footage of DePape's fat ass en route to the house that coincides with him arriving at the time that is displayed on this backyard surveillance video...So exactly when did this night of friendly partying commence?

At this point I'll pay you a semi-compliment and say I don't really think you're this stupid. Apparently, you just want to troll and take a page from Lucy's book...

What do you think the video shows? I'd say a major reason there is glass (uncharacteristically) on the outside is that he's slamming down like with a sledgehammer, and then tries to force his fat ass thru the glass and likely knocks a lot of the glass still in the frame backwards towards the direction he's coming from.

So honestly don't you think if they wanted to fake a break in it would have been easier to just break it from the inside and then throw the broken glass inside? Instead they (according to the conspiracy cult) broke it from the outside but didn't bother to throw the glass pieces inside? So they formulated this wild ass plot and just neglected to notice that the broken glass was primarily outside? Kind of the exact opposite of "clever" and calculating...

And exactly when did they cook up this plan, because I'm pretty sure there is additional video footage of DePape's fat ass en route to the house that coincides with him arriving at the time that is displayed on this backyard surveillance video...So exactly when did this night of friendly partying commence?
I really do think you are stupid

Not that I really care but show me exactly in your video where you actually see him breaking glass? Not swinging a hammer but breaking glass and what kind of glass requires that much work to break?

I actually came here originally, before getting sidetracked by this QAnon nonsense, to note that Elon had actually apologized (sort of) for helping to promote this insane "Pelosi friend" claim in the first place. I have previously noted that he had never apologized, and according to this story he has apparently rectified that situation. So credit to him for that, it was the least he could do...

I'm not going to go overboard in praising him for showing a modicum of decency, esp when the story mentions that his original tweet was prompted by a story from the Santa Monica Observer. Among other stories the Observer has reported was a claim during the 2016 campaign that Clinton had passed away and a body double had played her during one of the debates.

So Elon using their account to promote a lunatic theory says a lot to me about Elon's intelligence. And it's amazing that when he posted on twitter about apologizing, some of his more rabidly insane followers continued to ignore reality and repeat the claim that both men were in underwear, despite the reality shown in the police body cam they had just watched...

• Haha
I really do think you are stupid

Not that I really care but show me exactly in your video where you actually see him breaking glass? Not swinging a hammer but breaking glass and what kind of glass requires that much work to break?
I have no idea about the respective durabilty of different types of glass. And since the camera is part of the Capitol Police security set up (the time stamp is Eastern, not Pacific time) I imagine they were more concerned with getting a camera view of the entire area, rather than focusing on some area of the windows that might or might not eventually be the possible target of a break in.

They undoubtedly assumed the target of any attack would be Nancy, which is why they aren't on duty at her home when she's in DC. If she's in DC, that is where her security detail is.

It strikes me as strange that you folks aren't curious why this guy would needlessly suffer the consequences of his action when merely echoing the claims the Q Nuts are proposing would make him a Q nut hero? He runs a Q-type website and apologized for not "hurting" more people, so why wouldn't he expose the "leftist plot" rather than go to prison? He's an unabashed "stop the steal" cultist, so why would he not play the victim here?

• Haha

Hahahahaha

You said
And exactly why would they have a plan to stage the incident any way?

That speaks for itself. Should be your new sig.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
I have no idea about the respective durabilty of different types of glass. And since the camera is part of the Capitol Police security set up (the time stamp is Eastern, not Pacific time) I imagine they were more concerned with getting a camera view of the entire area, rather than focusing on some area of the windows that might or might not eventually be the possible target of a break in.

They undoubtedly assumed the target of any attack would be Nancy, which is why they aren't on duty at her home when she's in DC. If she's in DC, that is where her security detail is.

It strikes me as strange that you folks aren't curious why this guy would needlessly suffer the consequences of his action when merely echoing the claims the Q Nuts are proposing would make him a Q nut hero? He runs a Q-type website and apologized for not "hurting" more people, so why wouldn't he expose the "leftist plot" rather than go to prison? He's an unabashed "stop the steal" cultist, so why would he not play the victim here?
I am not even discussing the whole incident, just you and your books you write knowing everything when all the video shows is someone swinging a hammer. It didnt look to me like he hit anything. You said you have no idea about glass yet you just know because you saw what you wanted to see. WTF is a Q nut anyway? Liberals throw Q around and I have no clue what you are actually talking about.

Get some help...Anything I posted before I'll stand by. The whole thing looks fishy to me. If the guy meant harm Pelosi should have said HELP when they opened the door Period! He's got a freaking drink in his hand.
Well, the video shows that the other guy has a hammer in his hand and hit Pelosi with it while Pelosi was trying to grab the hammer.

Can you explain that too? Sounds like you're suggesting that Pelosi's drink excuses the assault with the hammer.

So, are you really saying a video showing a guy hitting a person with a hammer truly "looks fishy to me"?

Pelosi called 911

The police respond.

Pelosi opens the door.

Cops see two guys calmly standing in front of them. They both appear to be grinning.

Seconds pass before the cops figure out who is the home invader— too late (The Shoot, Don’t Shoot training videos show how much seconds matter.)

My question: Why didn’t Pelosi show immediate signs of alarm?

My stoker’s answer: Pelosi didn’t want to escalate and was trying to de-escalate.

My response: Maybe. De-escalation techniques are not always appropriate.
You left out the part on the video where the cops instructed the guy to put down the hammer, but he refused. The cops knew it was a weapon.

Why did you omit that? (We all already know why, but we just want to hear you say it and try to justify it,)

Wtf do you guys want???? Are you looking for Maga attack? What? Who gives a f*ck about a family that f*cked over the American public to the tune of millions of dollars. Then on the way out tries to vindicate herself by signing a bill condemning what she did. Befitting democrat behavior.
Everyone see this?

Indianaftw does not care a whit (his exact words "a f*ck) about assaults on 80-year-olds.

Law and order Republicans!! Moral Majority Fort Wayners!! Indianaftw openly supports violence against elderly people.

Mods? Awake?

Everyone see this?

Indianaftw does not care a whit (his exact words "a f*ck) about assaults on 80-year-olds.

Law and order Republicans!! Moral Majority Fort Wayners!! Indianaftw openly supports violence against elderly people.

Mods? Awake?
I don't consider it an assault f*ck tart I consider it a sexual fantasy gone wrong. Paul should have raised the glass in his left hand and chugged it.

Everyone see this?

Mods? Awake?

Im surprised you continue to engage with this knucklehead. Just block him and move on.………and yes, the arguments being made that “something just seems fishy here” are beyond the pale.

Im surprised you continue to engage with this knucklehead. Just block him and move on.………and yes, the arguments being made that “something just seems fishy here” are beyond the pale.
This board should draw the line at violence, and Indianaftw clearly is promoting violence by saying in his Post 898 that hitting some one with a hammer is not an assault,

When Steve Scalise got shot, we didn't have a 23-page thread here full of liberals trying to raise stupid questions about the situation or imply - or flat out claim - that it was something other than it was. I feel bad for the conservatives on this forum who aren't taking part in this nonsense - the guys in this thread are making them look bad by association.

Says the person throwing in an insult at Biden lmao

It isn't trump's fault directly but it could easy to link the rhetoric he spearheaded as a major issue in pushing these mentally unstable people over the edge.

Maybe if politicians and media stopped painting the other side as evil, then shit like this wouldn't happen. But obviously painting the other side as evil pedophiles works on the weak minded...just look at your post and the person that tweeted that.
OIP.ht5e1M1Qxtooo34zlhLACwHaD2

Says “hold my beer”- millions of The Gullible fight for the glass

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
I don't consider it an assault f*ck tart I consider it a sexual fantasy gone wrong. Paul should have raised the glass in his left hand and chugged it.

Yea, and the guy gave the police his hit list of dem politicians for the fun of it. He was all about self-incrimination to cover up the real story of sexual fantasy gone wrong.

wow

Well, the video shows that the other guy has a hammer in his hand and hit Pelosi with it while Pelosi was trying to grab the hammer.

Can you explain that too? Sounds like you're suggesting that Pelosi's drink excuses the assault with the hammer.

So, are you really saying a video showing a guy hitting a person with a hammer truly "looks fishy to me"?
I used to see videos like this one with experts talking about the crazies and thinking "luckily I don't know any of those sort of morons"...

Then new people joined this board, and I got a sad, but realistic introduction to the pervasive nature of the crazy among people you'd assume had more intelligence. I'm thinking it's instructive that it's basically the same 3 or 4 people posting the same nonsense and liking each other's posts. A few of the normal people engage, but even the vast majority who agree with us decide it's better not to tilt at windmills and just ignore, rather than to try to talk sense with the crazies...

I mean we've all seen the video of thee body cam, and it's clear as day that the fat slob is wearing not only shorts (it's SF) but even a sweatshirt/hoodie. But if you go on twitter there is Juanita Broderick repeating the lie that they were both "in their underwear", and literally hundreds of her followers echo the same reality-defying claim. I even saw one idiot claim that she knew it was all a hoax because DePape had ben released and deported back to Canada.

When Steve Scalise got shot, we didn't have a 23-page thread here full of liberals trying to raise stupid questions about the situation or imply - or flat out claim - that it was something other than it was. I feel bad for the conservatives on this forum who aren't taking part in this nonsense - the guys in this thread are making them look bad by association.
I think they do a disservice by not disassociating themselves from the crazies, but I imagine there is a certain amount of trolling involved as well. I mean if you're a sane Republican who posts here, it seems like the optimum Republican voice that you'd want to emulate and promote would be Aloha. But apparently some feel ftw is the type of role model they want to be associated with? I don't get it?

• Haha
I think they do a disservice by not disassociating themselves from the crazies, but I imagine there is a certain amount of trolling involved as well. I mean if you're a sane Republican who posts here, it seems like the optimum Republican voice that you'd want to emulate and promote would be Aloha. But apparently some feel ftw is the type of role model they want to be associated with? I don't get it?
I formally and officially disassociate myself from all views expressed here with which I disagree, and which are wrong.

Satisfied? Or am I still headed for a re-education camp for the partial genuflectors?

I see that your worst posts were deleted but this one is bad enough. You post like a small and frightened nut.
LOL your'e funny...Part of it is I'm pissed and nobody says anything about the pub murders.

You see my post above 882...Crickets!!! Crickets then and crickets now. I only posted 2 murders. There are more dem on pub murders. Plus Kavanaugh, and the baseball game. Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot? I'm just over it and don't know what you all want. The entire thing seemed strange from the beginning and this guy is NOT maga.

Look the Pelosi's have done plenty wrong in my book and abused and taken advantage of the privilege of being a public servant. Paul's no saint and neither is she, they tag teamed the system.

Here, this is just one source...One of yours too. Used to be one of mine to till they went full blown mental. This is from 2011 regarding the Pelosi's. From a dem source.

She is squirming like a worm in hot ashes.

Yea, and the guy gave the police his hit list of dem politicians for the fun of it. He was all about self-incrimination to cover up the real story of sexual fantasy gone wrong.

wow
Get over it Hick. Pelosi is fine so why are we still discussing it? Meanwhile the 2 people in my post aren't. Not a word from anyone on this board.

Last edited:
I see that your worst posts were deleted but this one is bad enough. You post like a small and frightened nut.
To be fair, many people are physically small compared to you!

I always picture the keyboard warriors as yipping chihuahuas.

Reactions: MrBing
I formally and officially disassociate myself from all views expressed here with which I disagree, and which are wrong.

Satisfied? Or am I still headed for a re-education camp for the partial genuflectors?
It's way too late for you..... lol

I was referring to the people GOAT described here...

"I feel bad for the conservatives on this forum who aren't taking part in this nonsense - the guys in this thread are making them look bad by association."

So I'm not sure what reference that had to you? I was more discussing the DANC, Joe Hoopsier, Cray types who seemingly want to associate themselves with the poster slightly less deranged than Mas...Btw nice over the top hyperbole with the re-education reference...

Crickets because you make claims that aren't accurate, and your timeline is wacko. Kavanaugh wasn't injured, but the week prior to Kavanaugh's stalker being arrested a retired Federal Judge was killed in WI and the killer had a hit list of Dem Govs Evers, Whitmer and Mitch (who MAGAs dislike). That happened on June 3 (when did the Kav story break?) but none of the boards Righties were outraged because it never made the right wing news.

So you're outraged because of Kavanaugh and don't care that this Judge was killed and a threat to Biden's family was discovered 4 or 5 months BEFORE the Kav threat that you're so outraged about?

And you mention Scalise (who I've never liked politically) but I still never wished him harm or spread malicious lies about why he was shot. It was a tragedy, the perp died and no one on this board ever tried to defend his actions...

But you completely ignore the riot a few months later where the victim of political violence was not a member of Congress, but rather an innocent victim who sacrificed a Sat afternoon to protest Nazis invading her city. Heather Heyer who may not have been particularly religious herself, but she didn't like to see Nazis marching thru her city chanting anti-Semitic slogans and disrupting Fri night services.

She was murdered by an ignorant kid from Ohio who travelled to VA to murder her because he got swept up in the Fascist rhetoric and for some inexplicable reason was angry because a Confederate officer's statue was being removed? I'll never understand people from the North allied with Rebel traitors. but maybe he had Rebel roots?

Some of those same people who attended the rally in 2017 ran for office as GOP candidates in 2020 and 2022 and some of them won. And some of the folks who attended the Jan 6 riot ran for office in 2022 as well. One of them ran for Governor in PA, and despite the fact that he was openly anti-Jewish some people still voted for him. But no one on this board tried to rationalize the shooting of Scalise or Kavanaugh, even though both are just as evil in my mind as you seem to feel the Pelosis are.

We won't even get into all the other folks killed by Neo-Nazi and Fascist types the past decade which you seem to want to ignore while attempting to claim that it is somehow the "left/Dems" that are responsible for all the violence. You ant to come here with your uneducated drivel and spout nonsense, and then are upset when people ignore it?

How many people have been killed by Atomwaffen over the past decade or so? Dylan Roof? You're way out of your league, when it comes to knowledge of rightwing violence and hate...The numbers aren't even close...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT