ADVERTISEMENT

pelosi husband got beat up in his home

I guess we will find out but it's too early to say it was a MAGA extremist. I think I'll wait for more information before drawing that conclusion.
So many of them out in San Francisco. Also so easy to break into a $20M plus mansion with elite security systems and armed guards. I bet the security cameras accidentally went offline early today.

So many of them out in San Francisco. Also so easy to break into a $20M plus mansion with elite security systems and armed guards. I bet the security cameras accidentally went offline early today.
giphy.gif

Absolutely. This was staged. You can almost hear the old coot telling the actor/intruder, "I can handle blunt force trauma to the head and body. Just don't get too carried away with that hammer, guy."

False flag attack... just like Jussie Smollett.
In all seriousness, it's election season, which means it's Democrat false flag season. Everyone remembers the pathetic tiki torch stunt in the Virginia Gubernatorial election last year, supposedly orchestrated by the Lincoln project (Democrats on this board will still cite that group of clowns for some reason).

We've already seen a couple in the past few days. Democrat breaks into Katie Hobbs office and people rush to blame Kari Lake. New York post employee goes rogue to attempt to make Republican's look racist.

These people play dirty, keep your wits about you and view every story of Republican malfeasance from now until election day with a sceptical eye.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
In all seriousness, it's election season, which means it's Democrat false flag season. Everyone remembers the pathetic tiki torch stunt in the Virginia Gubernatorial election last year, supposedly orchestrated by the Lincoln project (Democrats on this board will still cite that group of clowns for some reason).

We've already seen a couple in the past few days. Democrat breaks into Katie Hobbs office and people rush to blame Kari Lake. New York post employee goes rogue to attempt to make Republican's look racist.

These people play dirty, keep your wits about you and view every story of Republican malfeasance from now until election day with a sceptical eye.
What makes you assume the burglar who was arrested for the Hobbs break-in is a Democrat?

Since all Kurt Smollett can offer is speculation maybe we can come up with better options...

1. Pauli was in on some bad business deals that went south
2. Pauli wasn't alone when his car crashed months ago and the husband finally figured it out
3. Nancy was tired of Pauli's lies and fooling around and hired someone to send a message
4. More likely - San Fran is a cesspool of crime now because of liberal idiot policies and this is a natural results.
5. The whole thing is made up

The list is endless. The good news is they caught the guy. Should be entertaining.

Since all Kurt Smollett can offer is speculation maybe we can come up with better options...

1. Pauli was in on some bad business deals that went south
2. Pauli wasn't alone when his car crashed months ago and the husband finally figured it out
3. Nancy was tired of Pauli's lies and fooling around and hired someone to send a message
4. More likely - San Fran is a cesspool of crime now because of liberal idiot policies and this is a natural results.
5. The whole thing is made up

The list is endless. The good news is they caught the guy. Should be entertaining.
this has MAGA written all over, come up with all the dumb theories you want, by the way has anyone seen Bailey this morning

thanks, Maga, now we are going after the families of the people we hate. Trump is a lucy stain on Americans underwear, that will take a long time to wash off if ever.
What a dumb a$% comment, like conservatives have nothing happen to them. The hate you have toward conservatives is amazing.

Tiki torch stunt? Lol. I bet Antifa was in charge of January 6, right? It’s hard to tell when you are being serious these days.

Can’t wait to see him lose money on this. Lol
I can't wait for the govt to end immunity for multi-billion dollar internet outlets for their sponsoring, permitting and tacitly encouraging slander, libel, invasion of an individual's privacy and hate speech (just a partial list.)

Sounds like he was just a tourist who wanted to take a few pictures, get some mementos, walk around…you know, like tourists do.
Has Samuel Alito weighed in yet?

Just a couple days ago, he gave an emotional interview saying he felt he had been made a target of assassination when his abortion ruling was prematurely leaked.

If he was that concerned about being a political target, it would be useful to know what he says about an actual political attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT