ADVERTISEMENT

pelosi husband got beat up in his home

You regularly repeat their propaganda (see the Pelosi thread), so I don't think it's out of line for someone to conclude you are eating up their media.
You regularly repeat propaganda from MSNBC, so it must not be out of line for someone to conclude you are eating up MSNBC media.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
I don’t support Biden.. confused with someone else.
Oh trust me, I know who you support. The guy with at least 20 allegations of sexual abuse and a rape case in court right now. That’s your guy. Congrats!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
He’s worth $200b. Probably isn’t overly concerned with the P&L outcome.
Oh I bet he is. Just like Trump, narcissists can’t stand to lose. He wouldn’t be complaining about losing advertisers if he wasn’t upset.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Ah, I see you read it on the internet. It must be true.

Posting rumors means nothing to get yourself all
Perhaps you can look up the word allegedly. Next, you could listen to Trump’s own words on Howard Stern bragging about walking in on girls changing clothes during pageants. But I know, you have to stick uo for your guy no matter what.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
Perhaps you can look up the word allegedly. Next, you could listen to Trump’s own words on Howard Stern bragging about walking in on girls changing clothes during pageants. But I know, you have to stick uo for your guy no matter what.
On the Stern show, Donald also bragged about his close friendship with Epstein. Sure, they had a falling out at some point. After decades of shared parties and "introductions"

• Haha
You read it on the internet, so it much be true - own it.

Oh trust me, I know who you support. The guy with at least 20 allegations of sexual abuse and a rape case in court right now. That’s your guy. Congrats!
Only 20? There are millions of brain-adled Dims who would gladly accuse Trump of anything they're paid for.

What testimony? Was it provided directly to you, or did you read about it in a story on the internet, same as Zeke?
Ask the FBI - he met with them before the 2020 election and told them what he knew. He hasn't heard from them since.

How can you accuse anyone of child abuse when the guy you voted for for President is feeling up children in public?

I mean, you have absolutely no self-awareness at all. Zero. None. Nada.

• Love
Oh I bet he is. Just like Trump, narcissists can’t stand to lose. He wouldn’t be complaining about losing advertisers if he wasn’t upset.
Maybe. Maybe not. Out of curiosity, have you always felt Elon was a narcissist, liar, etc? Or is that a broad brush with all uber wealthy successful people? Did he buying Twitter change your views on him?

Seems to me nothing has changed with him other than all the business moves he has made have begun paying off in spades. Space X is making Nasa look like the JV team. Tesla has set the benchmark for the EV market and everyone is chasing him. Now, he bought a social media platform with the goal of making it the purest form of truth in media. Personal attributes aside and coming from a person (me) who does not really care about him personally, his accomplishments and impact on society are the largest we likely will experience in our lifetime. History will tell if they were good or bad. In the present sense, his impact on the world is pretty remarkable IMO.

Maybe. Maybe not. Out of curiosity, have you always felt Elon was a narcissist, liar, etc? Or is that a broad brush with all uber wealthy successful people? Did he buying Twitter change your views on him?

Seems to me nothing has changed with him other than all the business moves he has made have begun paying off in spades. Space X is making Nasa look like the JV team. Tesla has set the benchmark for the EV market and everyone is chasing him. Now, he bought a social media platform with the goal of making it the purest form of truth in media. Personal attributes aside and coming from a person (me) who does not really care about him personally, his accomplishments and impact on society are the largest we likely will experience in our lifetime. History will tell if they were good or bad. In the present sense, his impact on the world is pretty remarkable IMO.
I was just listening to NPR. Just like all of MSM, there are those that they report are Narcissist and others (on their side) that are reported as Persistent to achieve success. Go figure, they were reporting Elon as a Narcissist with an ego.

I was just listening to NPR. Just like all of MSM, there are those that they report are Narcissist and others (on their side) that are reported as Persistent to achieve success. Go figure, they were reporting Elon as a Narcissist with an ego.
He may very well be just that. I really do not know and honestly couldn't care less. At the end of the day, what difference does it make? Either way, it's just a bunch of peoples opinions, most of whom have never met him nor ever will. I would just love to see if any of the MSM or NPR folks have always maintained that position with him or only recently after the Twitter purchase.

He may very well be just that. I really do not know and honestly couldn't care less. At the end of the day, what difference does it make? Either way, it's just a bunch of peoples opinions, most of whom have never met him nor ever will. I would just love to see if any of the MSM or NPR folks have always maintained that position with him or only recently after the Twitter purchase.
Somehow you totally missed my point, but then brought it around to totally understand my point.
If you are on the "other side" and push through to success, you are a narcissist. If you are on my team and push through to success, you are pleasantly persistent. I like winners, I love people who defy all odds. We need to stop the "teams" only awards in the media.

How can you accuse anyone of child abuse when the guy you voted for for President is feeling up children in public?

I mean, you have absolutely no self-awareness at all. Zero. None. Nada.
Says the guy who posts nonsense like this constantly. Yeah it’s me. I’m the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT