ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Bloom

Status
Not open for further replies.

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
I just went into Joe’s account and changed the ban to tomorrow. Then I went back and changed it to your original date on November 20.

So you are wrong. I unbanned TMP by changing date to immediately expire.

Would you care to correct the board on the fact I unbanned TMP?

Further more how bout correcting @outside shooter for using your info to call me a liar?

Reactions: DANC
I just went into Joe’s account and changed the ban to tomorrow. Then I went back and changed it to your original date on November 20.

So you are wrong. I unbanned TMP by changing date to immediately expire.

Would you care to correct the board on the fact I unbanned TMP?

Further more how bout correcting @outside shooter for using your info to call me a liar?

What do you think of Joe's post?

What do you think of his post?
Can’t you read? I said it should have been deleted.

You’ve allowed TMP to say stuff just like Joe did. What’s your opinion on that? Of course I know the answer. You’ve never noticed. 😂

Can’t you read? I said it should have been deleted.

But not worthy of a ban, right? I just want to know where you draw the line.

You’ve allowed TMP to say stuff just like Joe did. What’s your opinion on that? Of course I know the answer. You’ve never noticed.

I suppose it's possible, but I sure don't believe so. Trust me when I say if TMP (or anyone else) starts painting forum members with the pedo brush, I will respond.

How bout telling the board whether a moderator can change a ban to expire earlier after originally setting a longer date?

I believe we can, or we can just unban. Six of one, half dozen of the other. I think I might have done it a time or two, but only with bans that I myself have levied. I have no idea what point you're trying to make or how it's relevant to the situation at hand.

But not worthy of a ban, right? I just want to know where you draw the line.

I suppose it's possible, but I sure don't believe so. Trust me when I say if TMP (or anyone else) starts painting forum members with the pedo brush, I will respond.
If you do some searches for naughty words, it doesn't take long to realize that the worst behavior on this forum isn't bipartisan. The vast majority of conservatives and virtually all the liberals on this forum mostly behave. A very small handful of conservatives are responsible for basically all of the really despicable crap.

I believe we can, or we can just unban. Six of one, half dozen of the other. I think I might have done it a time or two, but only with bans that I myself have levied. I have no idea what point you're trying to make or how it's relevant to the situation at hand.
I’ve been called a liar for saying I unbanned TMP. I banned him and decided I shouldn’t be the one so I changed expiration date to unban him.

So….does this mean we get Joe back sooner? Feel free to make a mod, I’ll change the date.

paul rudd smiling GIF by Anchorman Movie

If you do some searches for naughty words, it doesn't take long to realize that the worst behavior on this forum isn't bipartisan. The vast majority of conservatives and virtually all the liberals on this forum mostly behave. A very small handful of conservatives are responsible for basically all of the really despicable crap.
Is asshole a naughty word?

I’ve been called a liar for saying I unbanned TMP. I banned him and decided I shouldn’t be the one so I changed expiration date to unban him.
Is this some of that nuance shit I keep hearing about? Does it depend on what the definition of is is?

It drags everyone down too. The good people on both sides get drawn into it.

Is this some of that nuance shit I keep hearing about? Does it depend on what the definition of is is?
If you ban someone and then change the date to unban them, you’ve unbanned them.

I apologize for calling you a liar. I was unaware of the apparent fact that the ban end date could be changed and the oddity that the banned person was not aware of the change

I apologize for calling you a liar. I was unaware of the apparent fact that the ban end date could be changed and the oddity that the banned person was not aware of the change
Thank you. I apologize if I’ve disparaged you on here.

Is “racist” a naughty word? If you don’t think being called a racist is despicable then you need to turn in your flaming lib card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT