ADVERTISEMENT

Fairwell - Mods I come in peace.

Then please, please, please stop engaging him.

giphy.gif

You're a mess. Get help. Or put me on ignore or something. It's scary.

Dumbass you’re the one who responded to me in the DANC thread. Which of course no one agreed with you. Bc you have no self awareness and are unlikable. Then you brought me up again in this thread. I don’t think about you. Why would I? You’re wholly forgettable. You keep engaging or mentioning me. So what do you expect. Just a miserable turd. Why would anyone like you. You suck. Get some awareness.

AstonishingFrailCaracal-size_restricted.gif

place-your-bets-now-people-saturday-night-live.gif

9203a0a8-d4c6-4a76-9bde-599ab3963e91_200_10.gif

IP addresses can be dynamically assigned … An IP address assigned at an Internet cafe … will be different from one assigned at home. The MAC address is the real fingerprint. The write things called RFCs for that.
Yep the mac address is assigned to each piece of hardware and is unique so it can't be changed but I think there may be a way to spoof it, All you have to do to hide your IP address is go thru a VPN which I do sometimes just so places can't track me.

Yep the mac address is assigned to each piece of hardware and is unique so it can't be changed but I think there may be a way to spoof it, All you have to do to hide your IP address is go thru a VPN which I do sometimes just so places can't track me.
Correct…

Draftkings don’t like VPNs. They shut you down immediately.

The Vid here speaking. I got banned today for the first time ever and I just wanted to clear my name.

1. Sorry if I pissed you off Cav. I realize maybe I’ve been pushing it? Didn’t realize it was ban worthy but it’s your site as a mod and I’m not paying so I get it.

2. I have had one account on this site for 20+ years and it’s The Vid. Googity Goo or Farva or anyone other losers creating fake accounts that are now attached to me are not real. Creating this account to clear my name is maybe the single most pathetic thing I’ve ever done, but like I said I’ve been around for over 20 years and met a lot of good people along the way. What’s up @Zizkov I hope you and your family are doing well In Prague.

3. The IP identify issues outlined in the other thread seem to be a problem if it’s going to be used against someone in a banning. I was accused of posting “all over the rivals network,” creating hundreds of accounts, etc and it’s simply not true. As twenty said, I’m too normal for that nonsense. Only other board I’ve ever visited was the Purdue free board maybe 15 years ago and I definitely got banned there ha. I’ve had one single account for 20+ year on this board only.

Strange end for me after so long, I was honestly kicking around the joining the pay board again but it looks like I’m out.

@DrHoops - props to you for driving “GO IU” around Chicago. I love that! Bet you’ve pissed off some Illini grads for sure!

@TMP - always thought we would blaze one together, but it may never come to be. I know we’ve had some battles but it always in fun for me. Love your music posts. Take care

For the Glory of Old IU 💯until the day I die.

The Vid (the one and the only)
We gonna pitch a bitch at 11:30.

Draftkings don’t like VPNs. They shut you down immediately.
Some places will but on some if you contact your VPN they'll give you a server(or servers) that they don't block. Bank of America used to block (haven't tried in a long time...no need) but I knew several servers on my VPN that they didn't block.

Some places will but on some if you contact your VPN they'll give you a server(or servers) that they don't block. Bank of America used to block (haven't tried in a long time...no need) but I knew several servers on my VPN that they didn't block.
I’m expecting VPN’s to be banned at some point. Noticing more and more sites not allowing them. Digital id’s and VPN’s don’t play well together.

Another content-free post from you.
Didn't you announce just a couple of weeks ago that you were done with the Water Cooler? I also remember, a few months back, that you hurled a profane insult at Uncle Mark as you announced your departure then - - only to return a week or so later.

I'd say you've lost all credibility, but you can't lose what you don't have.

Didn't you announce just a couple of weeks ago that you were done with the Water Cooler? I also remember, a few months back, that you hurled a profane insult at Uncle Mark as you announced your departure then - - only to return a week or so later.

I'd say you've lost all credibility, but you can't lose what you don't have.
At first I thought bowlmania who got banned so I had to take a look. I guess we cannot be that lucky so continue with your unhinged rants. Bye.

Just let it go, guy. Danc was the biggest shitposter here. Everyone knows that. He was supported by mcmultiplepersonalities and a handful of far-righties because he was an advocate of far-right/pro-Trump extremism. But he's gone, and good riddance. Move on.
LOl you have not changed a big. No diversity of thought for bowlmania just one sided conversations where everyone agrees with his nutty posts. Dude you really are something. Is the bubble you live in filled with 99.8% libearals. I am gusssing it is you would probably quit talking to any relative who was not a liberal.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
At first I thought bowlmania who got banned so I had to take a look. I guess we cannot be that lucky so continue with your unhinged rants. Bye.
Hey, long time no see bailey. You've been laying low since the Nov 2022 elections! I don't blame you.

What happened to Herschel Walker and Dr. Oz and Doug Mastriano and all of your other shoe-in candidates? Too funny, dude.

So what does Baris say? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT