ADVERTISEMENT

Fairwell - Mods I come in peace.

What I really don’t like is a moderator being a complete dick and abusing their power.

yea, bad when mods from both sides abuse their power.

Although crying victim just because a mod bans someone from your side of the politics isn't automatically an abuse of power.

Banning are one sided on the Cooler. If I tried to do what Bloom did, I’d ban you for arguing with me. You’re safe though. I am not Bloom.
lol and my behavior is no where near what got danc banned either.

You have kicked me out of threads for no reason and admitted to banning TMP (even though you later unbanned him) so don't pretend like you're better.

lol and my behavior is no where near what got danc banned either.

You have kicked me out of threads for no reason and admitted to banning TMP (even though you later unbanned him) so don't pretend like you're better.
I’ve never warned or banned you. TMP should have received a ban. But I shouldn’t have done it.

1) You're a hypocrite talking about abusing mod powers. Rinse, repeat.

2) I didn't ban DANC for arguing.
Just let it go, guy. Danc was the biggest shitposter here. Everyone knows that. He was supported by mcmultiplepersonalities and a handful of far-righties because he was an advocate of far-right/pro-Trump extremism. But he's gone, and good riddance. Move on.

Reactions: outside shooter
Just let it go, guy. Danc was the biggest shitposter here. Everyone knows that. He was supported by mcmultiplepersonalities and a handful of far-righties because he was an advocate of far-right/pro-Trump extremism. But he's gone, and good riddance. Move on.
You care to list the lefty shit posters who should be gone?

Bloom isn’t giving anything up because he’s a bully.

Reactions: DANC
1) You're a hypocrite talking about abusing mod powers. Rinse, repeat.

2) I didn't ban DANC for arguing.
You banned him because you wanted to. He’s left the Cooler so leave him the hell alone. You cost the owner $120. You want to see how much more you can cost him?

Bowl just didn’t like DAnc. Bowl has zero personality. Toiletbowl was what DANC called him. Fitting as he’s a turd
Dude, it's no wonder you have relationship issues. You're unstable (and I'm being kind). You need to get your shit together.

Reactions: Bill4411
i have relationship issues because i can attract attractive women and i'm weak. it comes with having a personality. go review the thread about danc that triggered you. no one likes you. i can't imagine a person on earth liking you. as i said if you have a single friend in the world i'd be shocked. you have zero personality and take yourself way too seriously. a turd. i wouldn't trade places with you for all the money in the world. when you die will anyone care? get your shit together....
Dude, it's no wonder you have relationship issues. You're unstable (and I'm being kind). You need to get your shit together.

i have relationship issues because i can attract attractive women and i'm weak. it comes with having a personality. go review the thread about danc that triggered you. no one likes you. i can't imagine a person on earth liking you. as i said if you have a single friend in the world i'd be shocked. you have zero personality and take yourself way too seriously. a turd. i wouldn't trade places with you for all the money in the world. when you die will anyone care? get your shit together....
You keep proving my point about your emotional state.

Then again, maybe someone has hijacked your account. "No one likes me?" Sounds like a teenage girl.

I suspect your ability to "attract attractive women" (lol) half your age is because (and only because) you're worth a few bucks. You probably have a financial interest in something and, much to the delight of the other owners, you're not involved in the day-to-day operations. That explains all the free time and the fact that you have nothing better to do other than post shit here all day.

You have hinted at some of your other leisure activities, though, so maybe it's time for you to run off for some shopping on Worth Avenue, or sipping lattes at Starbucks, or watching Andy Cohen programming on Bravo. Gives you something to talk about with those 30 year-old hotties who are looking for a Sugar Daddy.

Reactions: Bill4411
i have relationship issues because i can attract attractive women and i'm weak
Sternberger-Freud-2.jpg

"Zo, why don'tz we talk aboutz deine mother, ok? Juzt leanz back on ze zofa"

You keep proving my point about your emotional state.

Then again, maybe someone has hijacked your account. "No one likes me?" Sounds like a teenage girl.

I suspect your ability to "attract attractive women" (lol) half your age is because (and only because) you're worth a few bucks. You probably have a financial interest in something and, much to the delight of the other owners, you're not involved in the day-to-day operations. That explains all the free time and the fact that you have nothing better to do other than post shit here all day.

You have hinted at some of your other leisure activities, though, so maybe it's time for you to run off for some shopping on Worth Avenue, or sipping lattes at Starbucks, or watching Andy Cohen programming on Bravo. Gives you something to talk about with those 30 year-old hotties who are looking for a Sugar Daddy.
And you keep proving mine about being wholly unlikable

And you keep proving mine about being wholly unlikable
My posts are generally well-received so, as usual, you're full of shit. But, unlike you (a guy who obsesses about "reaction scores"), I couldn't care less what people on an anonymous message board think of me. It's the people in my life who matter. That's what's important to me.

As your friend danc said, your personal life is a disaster. It's no mystery why. You need to get your shit together.

And the only one "triggered" in the stupid pot-stirring thread that you started about danc was you, particularly in post #3. I'm embarrassed for you.

Reactions: Bill4411 and Bloom.
My posts are generally well-received so, as usual, you're full of shit. But, unlike you (a guy who obsesses about "reaction scores"), I couldn't care less what people on an anonymous message board think of me. It's the people in my life who matter. That's what's important to me.

As your friend danc said, your personal life is a disaster. It's no mystery why. You need to get your shit together.

And the only one "triggered" in the stupid pot-stirring thread that you started about danc was you, particularly in post #3. I'm embarrassed for you.
Oh you’re delusional too. Unlikable and delusional. Review your post two and my post three in that thread. . No one likes you. I get along and engage with posters from the left center and right. Bc I have a personality. You? Hickory maybe? DANC dubbed you toiletbowl day one and was spot on. You’re a turd. Hell hooky is having lunch with DANC. Hooky is another one with a personality. You? A zero. A drip who takes himself way too seriously. Get your shit together. You might find a friend one day. And as for personal life I’m meeting buddies for lunch. Something I trust you never are an invited to do.

Oh you’re delusional too. Unlikable and delusional. Review your post two and my post three in that thread. . No one likes you. I get along and engage with posters from the left center and right. Bc I have a personality. You? Hickory maybe? DANC dubbed you toiletbowl day one and was spot on. You’re a turd. Hell hooky is having lunch with DANC. Hooky is another one with a personality. You? A zero. A drip who takes himself way too seriously. Get your shit together. You might find a friend one day. And as for personal life I’m meeting buddies for lunch. Something I trust you never are an invited to do.
Response, par for the course.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Now you're just repeating yourself and coming across as even more nutso. Get your life and your shit together, guy.

Reactions: Bloom.
Again your bizarre obsession with internet popularity and likes. Explains a lot, though.
Oh no. Has nothing to do with internet. Personality shows wherever you are. It’s something you can’t fake. I trust you’re as unlikable in real life as you are here. Why would anyone want to engage or hang with you? Your personality sucks.

Oh no. Has nothing to do with internet. Personality shows wherever you are. It’s something you can’t fake. I trust you’re as unlikable in real life as you are here. Why would anyone want to engage or hang with you? Your personality sucks.
I hope you didn't write that while you're driving to your lunch engagement with your imaginary friends.

Make sure you pick up the tab so there's a chance you'll see them again.

I hope you didn't type that while you're driving to your lunch engagement with your imaginary friends.

Make sure you pick up the tab so there's a chance you'll see them again.
lol we all see your personality. And we all know who isn’t likely to have friends. And I do like how triggered you get. You responded to me in the thread where no one agreed with your take. Then you brought me up again here. Lol.

It's preferable to "turd" or "dumbass" or the other juvenile insults you use.
You're a mess. Get help. Or put me on ignore or something. It's scary.
Dumbass you’re the one who responded to me in the DANC thread. Which of course no one agreed with you. Bc you have no self awareness and are unlikable. Then you brought me up again in this thread. I don’t think about you. Why would I? You’re wholly forgettable. You keep engaging or mentioning me. So what do you expect. Just a miserable turd. Why would anyone like you. You suck. Get some awareness.

Dumbass you’re the one who responded to me in the DANC thread. Which of course no one agreed with you. Bc you have no self awareness and are unlikable. Then you brought me up again in this thread. I don’t think about you. Why would I? You’re wholly forgettable. You keep engaging or mentioning me. So what do you expect. Just a miserable turd. Why would anyone like you. You suck. Get some awareness.
How's that lunch going? I'm guessing everyone must be on their phones.

What did you eat for lunch? I was trying to meet @DANC , but couldn’t get the invite.

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT