ADVERTISEMENT

Goat's POLS Thread for Mature Adults

This goes beyond politics. This is about morals and ethics.

Cannot argue with your remark.

Some of my friends who support Trump put what they see as the immortality of abortion as being more important than Trump's personal ethical and moral indiscretions.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I want American to follow the constitution.

All peoples are created equal.

Don’t bother answering.

Is this an example of the discussion you bemoaned not happening here?

Hard to imagine why much doesn't happen when you're involved. :rolleyes:

IF exit polls are believed, 93% of Republicans voted for Trump nationwide. His percentage in Arizona was 90%. Poetic justice would have had that 3% be the difference nationally.

Considering these results, and T.rumps appointments to the SCOTUS, you gotta think the rank and file GOP is secretly pulling for Biden.

I wouldn’t necessarily say pulling for Biden, the Georgia run offs still make me nervous. But this election went much better than the GOP could have reasonably expected, and I think sets up really well for 2022.

I'm wondering where Lindsey Graham got an extra $500,000 to donate to Trump's legal team as he promised on FoxNews. I hope it's not coming from Graham's campaign funds..
Politicians do not spend money like this unless there is a very good long term political calculation

These people are completely kooking out.

I can understand wanting to count the votes and make sure everything is done properly and the voting machines are checked, but there's literally been zero evidence presented of things actually being wrong that are meaningful, hence the judges shutting all these claims down.

This thread's a pretty good one

I can understand wanting to count the votes and make sure everything is done properly and the voting machines are checked, but there's literally been zero evidence presented of things actually being wrong that are meaningful, hence the judges shutting all these claims down.

Marc Elias will be the unsung hero here. Just an amazing election law lawyer who is working tirelessly to defeat these anti American claims everywhere. Hat tip.

lol good for lisa. simple and accurate

I forget, did anybody post that video of the POTUS's "spiritual advisor" chanting for divine intervention on Trump's behalf and speaking in tongues yesterday? Clay would be sane & calm, relative to her.

Yeah, I'd think the Republican Party should be ecstatic about this election. They will apparently keep the Senate. They'll pick up a few seats in the House. They'll get rid of THE PROBLEM. The new President is not particularly frightening and he's very likely a one term President which means they get a fresh shot in 2024. And the Democrats will probably end up running Harris since she's the one standing there.

I'd say there are plenty of reasons to be pleased about this week if you're a Republican.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT