ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 2024!

• Thread starter anon_6hv78pr714xta
  • Start date
I wouldn't think there's be much of a fight. I doubt there are that many white supremacists and the rest of us vastly outnumber them. You seem to have a side. What would you call your side?
The side that doesn't bother with fictional problems.

Why would anyone other than a white supremacist take offense to that? To have a civil war there must be two sides to it. What are the two sides?
Look, nice try dragging me down a path...Biden at a mostly black school saying white supremacy is a threat...He can kiss my rear end. The guy has said more stupid crap about black people than I care to mention and there are pictures of Joe himself with the leader of the clan. I take offense to it because all the dems try and do is DIVIDE US. I'm done with the his rhetoric. Carry on!

Look, nice try dragging me down a path...Biden at a mostly black school saying white supremacy is a threat...He can kiss my rear end. The guy has said more stupid crap about black people than I care to mention and there are pictures of Joe himself with the leader of the clan. I take offense to it because all the dems try and do is DIVIDE US. I'm done with the his rhetoric. Carry on!
You don't think white supremacy is a threat to us?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
You don't think white supremacy is a threat to us?
It is not the most dangerous thing and way down the list just as the black on white hate crimes (which have escalated lately) are a threat. BUT we don't need to be grandstanding on a stage in front of a black audience pushing that crap. Heres a guy who is failing the American people just like he has for the last 50 years trying to further divide blacks and whites. This needs to STOP NOW! You got a problem with that? I'm done debating it.

I'm sorry there are people that think that way.

I don't know anyone that thinks like that or has that attitude. So I guess my conclusions were based on my experience.

It is not the most dangerous thing and way down the list just as the black on white hate crimes (which have escalated lately) are a threat. BUT we don't need to be grandstanding on a stage in front of a black audience pushing that crap. Heres a guy who is failing the American people just like he has for the last 50 years trying to further divide blacks and whites. This needs to STOP NOW! You got a problem with that? I'm done debating it.
You're not debating.

Statistically speaking shouldn’t white people be more worried about being the victim of violence committed by a black person than vice versa?
Worry about that if you feel that's a threat. Why would I disagree with that?

You're not debating.
You've gone off the script. Answer the question. but you can't. You think the fbi isn't corrupt so that clouds your entire belief. Because of that and the Mueller report which proved nothing. Mueller would not answer a damn word about the Steele dossier when they had him on the stand because it proves fbi corruption. Therefore your entire basis of debate is debunked.

At this point I don't understand how anyone can trust the US government or have any faith left in most public institutions. It's all corrupted.
Pull up on the reins there cowboy.

Things are bad, they ain’t unfixable. We’re still feeling our way through this little experiment in freedom we call America.

The executive branch needs a haircut, can I get an Amen!? We need an R nominee with the brass balls and precision to do it. Ronny D is that guy. Donny has the balls, not the precision.

The problem as this American sees it are not the federal agencies themselves (Although I certainly believe we could stand to lose a few of them). It’s their leadership. To be the unelected head of a federal agency you got to play politics baby. Politics don’t always align with that agencies mandate unfortunately.

The men and woman of our FBI and Armed forces are overwhelmingly decent, red blooded, patriotic Americans. But they are lead around by politicized cucks like a Wray or a Milley or an Austin or a Comey.

The shit flows downwards, always has. “I was following orders.” Dagumn who among us hasn’t been there?

New leadership, refined mandate, empower our statehouses baby. We know the answers to the test, the cheat sheet has been around since 1787.

We just gotta dig it out of the drawer and dust it off.

Reactions: Cthulhu85
I'm black. White supremacists exist have weapons and they don't like people like me.
I don’t like you! But it’s not because of your skin color! It’s because you want to use skin color for a crutch. If you fail it’s because of you not your skin.

Pull up on the reins there cowboy.

Things are bad, they ain’t unfixable. We’re still feeling our way through this little experiment in freedom we call America.

The executive branch needs a haircut, can I get an Amen!? We need an R nominee with the brass balls and precision to do it. Ronny D is that guy. Donny has the balls, not the precision.

The problem as this American sees it are not the federal agencies themselves (Although I certainly believe we could stand to lose a few of them). It’s their leadership. To be the unelected head of a federal agency you got to play politics baby. Politics don’t always align with that agencies mandate unfortunately.

The men and woman of our FBI and Armed forces are overwhelmingly decent, red blooded, patriotic Americans. But they are lead around by politicized cucks like a Wray or a Milley or an Austin or a Comey.

The shit flows downwards, always has. “I was following orders.” Dagumn who among us hasn’t been there?

New leadership, refined mandate, empower our statehouses baby. We know the answers to the test, the cheat sheet has been around since 1787.

We just gotta dig it out of the drawer and dust it off.
It would help if politicians, especially presidents, would quit acting like they have a mandate when they get barely 50% of the vote and appoint asskissers instead of non-partisan qualified people. This cancerous rhetoric we deal with today also needs to stop.

Politicking because they want a piece of the approations pie should be above anyone with any shred of dignity.

I understand there are plenty of good people working in the trenches but they are a small player in the game.

I hope for the best but it's up to people to quit volunteering so much power to the federal government.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
A little comparative.
My 75 yr old father fell and hurt himself REALLY bad and will be in a physical therapy facility for probably a month +.
But my 75 yr old father fell off of his skidsteer, while cutting trees that were blown down from the tornado that with through the middle of indiana a few months ago. .............. NOT walking on a flat surface.

buydims has perfected the dimocrat policy theory SOO Well over the last 50 years. Even in 100% dementia, blame someone else as an autonomic response, in this case the floor. That response, even while not knowing where he was, was as reflexive as the heart muscle knowing to contract.

IT WAS THEM ! ! !! ! ! vote for me you blackie.

Dem voters don't want Biden.

the DNC, Comcast/MSNBC and Warner Media, AT&T/CNN, says it's Biden and voters have no say in this.

resistance is futile.

The Cabal

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
A little comparative.
My 75 yr old father fell and hurt himself REALLY bad and will be in a physical therapy facility for probably a month +.
But my 75 yr old father fell off of his skidsteer, while cutting trees that were blown down from the tornado that with through the middle of indiana a few months ago. .............. NOT walking on a flat surface.

buydims has perfected the dimocrat policy theory SOO Well over the last 50 years. Even in 100% dementia, blame someone else as an autonomic response, in this case the floor. That response, even while not knowing where he was, was as reflexive as the heart muscle knowing to contract.

IT WAS THEM ! ! !! ! ! vote for me you blackie.
Um…. Yikes. Might want to delete that last line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT