ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 2024!

• Thread starter anon_6hv78pr714xta
  • Start date
This will be a slam dunk for the GOP... if they nominate someone other than Trump. Problem is all the reasonable Republicans will primary each other out. Trump and his 29% will win that race. And we will have 4 more years of Biden.

This will be a slam dunk for the GOP... if they nominate someone other than Trump. Problem is all the reasonable Republicans will primary each other out. Trump and his 29% will win that race. And we will have 4 more years of Biden.
Yes Trump is the only candidate who can't beat Biden. And biden will be ridiculously old. Koch $ is going against trump. hopefully more and more conservatives rally against trump otherwise agree with you we'll have biden in office again unless he gets sick

There are no words for how much I dislike Biden. I dislike Biden every bit as much as trump. That conservatives can’t wake up and recognize how pathetic trump is and unify behind ANYONE but trump is very disappointing.
Same pollster that had Biden +17 in Wisconsin right before the 2020 election. You're just living in some sort of fantasy land. Even if you believe 2020 was legit (it wasn't) it was 43k votes in 3 states when absolutely everything was stacked against Trump and the only single issue Biden led on in any swing state was COVID. And that was just blind faith that somehow Biden had some top secret plan to shut down COVID because CNN said so. He obviously didn't and that won't be an issue in 2024 at all. Everyone knows the left was completely wrong on the vaccines, lockdowns, masks, etc. 2024 will be all about the issues Trump dominates on...inflation and the economy, the border, peace overseas, etc. All aboard!!!

Same pollster that had Biden +17 in Wisconsin right before the 2020 election. You're just living in some sort of fantasy land. Even if you believe 2020 was legit (it wasn't) it was 43k votes in 3 states when absolutely everything was stacked against Trump and the only single issue Biden led on in any swing state was COVID. And that was just blind faith that somehow Biden had some top secret plan to shut down COVID because CNN said so. He obviously didn't and that won't be an issue in 2024 at all. Everyone knows the left was completely wrong on the vaccines, lockdowns, masks, etc. 2024 will be all about the issues Trump dominates on...inflation and the economy, the border, peace overseas, etc. All aboard!!!

Fantasy? That’s ironic considering everything trump puts out is a fantasy. Election bs. One thing after another. So let’s go back to reality. He lost to Biden. Fact. He lost us the senate. Fact. He prevented us from a red wave with his goofy candidates. Fact. The most ridiculous people on the republicans side of the ledger are gaetz, boebert and mtg. The trump wing.

Trump just keeps on losing and the polls are totally useless

If trump gets the nod here is precisely what will happen. Dems will come out in droves to vote against him and conservatives like myself aloha ranger etc will vote libertarian or just stay home. The result will be yet another trump loss. Polls don’t mean a thing.

If trump gets the nod here is precisely what will happen. Dems will come out in droves to vote against him and conservatives like myself aloha ranger etc will vote libertarian or just stay home. The result will be yet another trump loss. Polls don’t mean a thing.
And if anyone other than Trump is the nominee more than 1/3 of Republicans will stay home and it will be a complete bloodbath. Trump or bust!

Fantasy? That’s ironic considering everything trump puts out is a fantasy. Election bs. One thing after another. So let’s go back to reality. He lost to Biden. Fact. He lost us the senate. Fact. He prevented us from a red wave with his goofy candidates. Fact. The most ridiculous people on the republicans side of the ledger are gaetz, boebert and mtg. The trump wing.

Trump just keeps on losing and the polls are totally useless
I dunno. Trump is eminently unlikeable, but damn, he was a pretty damn good for the country in ways that are negatively overwhelmed by his distasteful personality.

Biden is as unlikeable and he he is simply bad for the country. But it’s not just him, his ”box-checking” approach to appointing important people is worse. Under Biden every long term issue is trending in the wrong direction. Every single one.

I don’t know much about Gaetz and MTG, but I looked up some stuff about Boepert during the speaker chaos. She has a GED, and her occupation was running a diner in rural Colorado. Yet she knows more about how congress should operate than all the elite dipshits put together, and she helped stem the money/power tide. Thanks to her and her ilk we have:

• Single subject legislation
  • Minimum times between bill introduction and votes
  • one member can make a motion to vacate
  • Speaker no longer has absolute control over what bills get a vote
These are all important procedures, and the reason congress went off the rails is money and power of special interests. Now it is harder for members to “deliver” legislation in exchange for contributions. Yea! Before we condemn hayseeds with GED’s we need to understand what a mess congress has become under the well-funded elites.

Agree. Dems will be regretting that decision if it's not Trump on the other side of the ticket.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I dunno. Trump is eminently unlikeable, but damn, he was a pretty damn good for the country in ways that are negatively overwhelmed by his distasteful personality.

Biden is as unlikeable and he he is simply bad for the country. But it’s not just him, his ”box-checking” approach to appointing important people is worse. Under Biden every long term issue is trending in the wrong direction. Every single one.

I don’t know much about Gaetz and MTG, but I looked up some stuff about Boepert during the speaker chaos. She has a GED, and her occupation was running a diner in rural Colorado. Yet she knows more about how congress should operate than all the elite dipshits put together, and she helped stem the money/power tide. Thanks to her and her ilk we have:

These are all important procedures, and the reason congress went off the rails is money and power of special interests. Now it is harder for members to “deliver” legislation in exchange for contributions. Yea! Before we condemn hayseeds with GED’s we need to understand what a mess congress has become under the well-funded elites.
And Biden is president and Dems control the senate. Republicans are just playing defense. Rhetoric matters. Until the party is purged of boebert trump etc we will just keep on losing. That’s what’s dispositive.

Now you're defending "Boepert?" Holy shit.

And Trump "was pretty damn good for the country in ways that are negatively overwhelmed by his distasteful personality?" Let me rephrase that for you. Any good that Trump did for the country was overwhelmingly negated by his destructive and corrupt attempts to overturn an election that he lost.

That's Trump's legacy. When he's mentioned 100 years from now, that's what people will be talking about. Not the criminal justice reform bill. Not Operation Warp Speed. Not anything but his unsuccessful coup attempt.

Trumpers are killing the Pubs with a big injection of crazy. That makes it easier for Democrats to win but it's not good for the country for the Pub party to be run by the nuts. Sometimes those nuts get elected.

The Trumpers would rather lose than get rid of the crazy. Their issue is that the crazies don't know they're crazy.

And biden will be ridiculously old. Koch $ is going against trump. h
In 2024 Trump will be about the same age as Biden when he was elected in 2020.

What we're witnessing is an admission by the voting public that nobody outside of the Boomer generation is worthy of being president, including Obama. Maybe it's time for Boomers to give up their chokehold on American politics . . . .

And Biden is president and Dems control the senate. Republicans are just playing defense. Rhetoric matters. Until the party is purged of boebert trump etc we will just keep on losing. That’s what’s dispositive.
The important question is whether the needed congressional reforms would have happened without the crazies? I’m beginning to think that the crazies are the ones who want to maintain the money to policy pipeline. I don’t think Pfizer will go to Boepert to try to get immunity.

Trumpers are killing the Pubs with a big injection of crazy. That makes it easier for Democrats to win but it's not good for the country for the Pub party to be run by the nuts. Sometimes those nuts get elected.

The Trumpers would rather lose than get rid of the crazy. Their issue is that the crazies don't know they're crazy.

I love it when Democrats tell Republicans how to run their Party.

Lol Biden would crush trump. Worse than last time. I don’t personally know a single person who supports trump. Not one. They’ve all moved on to Desantis

He’s the only path for biden
Agree totally. IMO that is the reason that no one is bring charges against him. If they did it would inflame his supporters and get tied up in never ending litigation. The Dems get much more mileage out of dragging it out.

I'm voting for Trump.
no-shit.gif

Unless Republicans are dead set on watching him lose again, he won be the nominee. When he’s not, you plan to stay home?
Trump's a lock in a crowded field, even a crowded field that includes DeSantis. Take it to the bank.

Sane Republicans' only hope is that Haley's expected announcement on Feb 15 doesn't open the floodgates.

There are no words for how much I dislike Biden. I dislike Biden every bit as much as trump. That conservatives can’t wake up and recognize how pathetic trump is and unify behind ANYONE but trump is very disappointing.
Well after just listening to a former d.o.d. dude that served under Trump.
1. He bashed the Biden admin for saying that these balloons happened under Trump when he stated it never happened.

2. Putin invaded another country under every president since Bush but not under Trump. And in fact stated Russia would have never invaded Ukraine if Trump was still in office, also this guy is ex marine and super mad about Afghanistan.

3. Stated China would not be testing us and this could easily embolden them to invade Taiwan now.

4. Stated how easily they could have spyed on radio signals and other communications with the balloon that you couldn't do with other devices.

Bash Trump all you want we would be 10 times better off under his leadership right now.

In 2024 Trump will be about the same age as Biden when he was elected in 2020.

What we're witnessing is an admission by the voting public that nobody outside of the Boomer generation is worthy of being president, including Obama. Maybe it's time for Boomers to give up their chokehold on American politics . . . .
I think we should demand reparations first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT