ADVERTISEMENT

A question for board liberals and Biden voters

If the 2024 Candidates were Biden vs Haley who would you vote for?

• Biden

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Haley

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • 3rd party/leave blank

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
If you voted for Trump please donā€™t vote. Everyone hates you šŸ˜. Thatā€™s a joke. I love you, but donā€™t vote.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I'd have to know her stance on gay marriage and women's health rights. The next president will seat at least one new justice. Possibly 2. While I respect Haley and would be proud to call her president, we may have wildly different views on some pretty important issues to me.

Just because you don't vote for someone isn't necessarily an indictment of their character.

I'd have to know her stance on gay marriage and women's health rights. The next president will seat at least one new justice. Possibly 2. While I respect Haley and would be proud to call her president, we may have wildly different views on some pretty important issues to me.

Just because you don't vote for someone isn't necessarily an indictment of their character.
Add healthcare, education, marijuana legalization and several others to my question. I know what she would do economically. But where is she on social issues?

I'm sure she's all for women's health. She is a woman.

Reactions: snarlcakes
A recession that never happened, unemployment at 3.7, monthly GDPs +4, crime tanking, inflation tanking, rates getting cut, oil prices going down.

I'm good with Biden's handlers.
Crime isnā€™t tanking. It depends on the type. And you refuse to recognize that certain crimes got better after the reversal of progressive policies. Inflation is slowing prices are still elevated. So inflation will flatten and we are now stuck with insane prices. The fed cuts rates to tamp down inflation. The fed is autonomous - not controlled by Biden. The truth is when Biden had control and the progrsssives influence everything went to shit at breakneck speed. Defund was reversed by cities as a failure. Manchin blocked Biden. Then the Dems lost the house. Things are improving in spite of Biden. Not because of Biden. And oh by the way have you seen the caravan heading to the border

In every way biden is an unmitigated disaster

Last edited:
You'd think. Religion is a powerful drug though.

Abortion on demand isn't a women's health issue. If she said that she was OK with abortion in the instance of rape, incest, or physical well being of the mother but not in instances of "I just don't want a kid right now" would you back her?

Crime isnā€™t tanking. It depends on the type. And you refuse to recognize that certain crimes got better after the reversal of progressive policies. Inflation is slowing prices are still elevated. So inflation will flatten and we are now stuck with insane prices. The fed cuts rates to tamp down inflation. The fed is autonomous - not controlled by Biden. The truth is when Biden had control and the progrsssives influence everything went to shit at breakneck speed. Defund was reversed by cities as a failure. Manchin blocked Biden. Then the Dems lost the house. Things are improving in spite of Biden. Not because of Biden. And oh by the way have you seen the caravan heading to the border

In every way biden is an unmitigated disaster
Score board. You have theories and opinions. I have numbers and facts.

If unemployment was 7 and monthly GDPs were next to nothing what would your opinion be?

i hope you're joking. you didn't even know who cori bush was. you thought it was a man. want me to post links to biden's contribution to inflation? i've only done it a thousand times. those costs aren't down anywhere near where they were. groceries. houses. insurance. cars. cost of living is absurd now. do you understand how inflation works? yes it's slowing but that doesn't mean prices are down. they are stuck elevated. do you understand that? do you want me to post what cities were defunded and now have re-allocated funds. yet still suffer as a result of the attack on cops. track when things started to improve. when biden's "transformative" governance got blocked. your voting for people who created san fran. get a clue

score board. please. you aren't even in the same game. my 7th grader provides more cogent and informed arguments

Add healthcare, education, marijuana legalization and several others to my question. I know what she would do economically. But where is she on social issues?

That's where we differ. I care about some of those issues, but far less than the economy, which solves or creates many much larger problems.

That's where we differ. I care about some of those issues, but far less than the economy, which solves or creates many much larger problems.
Ok. Look at the past 50 years of presidents and compare to who was in office during large economic growth periods. Let me know what you find.

i hope you're joking. you didn't even know who cori bush was. you thought it was a man. want me to post links to biden's contribution to inflation? i've only done it a thousand times. those costs aren't down anywhere near where they were. groceries. houses. insurance. cars. cost of living is absurd now. do you understand how inflation works? yes it's slowing but that doesn't mean prices are down. they are stuck elevated. do you understand that? do you want me to post what cities were defunded and now have re-allocated funds. yet still suffer as a result of the attack on cops. track when things started to improve. when biden's "transformative" governance got blocked. your voting for people who created san fran. get a clue

score board. please. you aren't even in the same game. my 7th grader provides more cogent and informed arguments
Link the inflation trend line. When it started rising, peaked and then started to decline. Compare to corporate profit trend lines.

How do you know Cori Bush isn't man?

Link the inflation trend line. When it started rising, peaked and then started to decline. Compare to corporate profit trend lines.

How do you know Cori Bush isn't man?
i've posted endless articles on the increase under biden. you can look it up yourself. i still don't think you even understand inflation. at all. do you understand inflation coming down? it means prices are rising more slowly. if you don't recognize the difference in prices in what's reflected in core inflation between 2020 and today and those items outside of core inflation i can't help you.

corporate profit trend lines? so what. of course once prices are up and people are conditioned to pay more companies are going to keep prices up. biden F'd us with his transformative bs his first year. and he would have kept going bigger to our detriment but manchin stopped him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Do the same practice with crime rates.
Homicides surged in 2020 against a backdrop of George Floydā€™s murder, an ongoing pandemic, and intensifying chants of ā€œdefund the police.ā€ Those dynamics were bound to peter out eventually. Unfortunately, thatā€™s a process that can take years.

now property is up because people are broke as shit thanks to the cost of living being exorbitant.

27 bills this past year. nothing done in congress. and bam things are improving. biden comes out of the gate spending like a drunk, inflation spikes, progressives targeting cops, and violent crime goes through the roof, less cops on the streets, etc.

now progressives were rebuffed and policies reversed and violent crime is subsiding. biden isn't giving out free cheese like a maniac and inflation is subsiding

these aren't coincidental events. they are a product of bad policy and rhetoric

Reactions: ulrey and DANC
Homicides surged in 2020 against a backdrop of George Floydā€™s murder, an ongoing pandemic, and intensifying chants of ā€œdefund the police.ā€ Those dynamics were bound to peter out eventually. Unfortunately, thatā€™s a process that can take years.

now property is up because people are broke as shit thanks to the cost of living being exorbitant.

27 bills this past year. nothing done in congress. and bam things are improving. biden comes out of the gate spending like a drunk, inflation spikes, progressives targeting cops, and violent crime goes through the roof, less cops on the streets, etc.

now progressives were rebuffed and policies reversed and violent crime is subsiding. biden isn't giving out free cheese like a maniac and inflation is subsiding

these aren't coincidental events. they are a product of bad policy and rhetoric
Biden's handlers we given a flaming dumpster fire and they seem to have put out the fire. And you complain.

Clinton given a dumpster and turned it around. Obama given a dumpster fire and turned it around. Biden given a dumpster fire and turned it around.

You can rationalize all you want. I still point to the scoreboard.

Biden's handlers we given a flaming dumpster fire and they seem to have put out the fire. And you complain.

Clinton given a dumpster and turned it around. Obama given a dumpster fire and turned it around. Biden given a dumpster fire and turned it around.

You can rationalize all you want. I still point to the scoreboard.
what scoreboard? show me the scores.
show me car prices from 2020 to today
show me house prices from 2020 to today
show me grocery prices from 2020 to today
show me the difference in progressive years of 2020 and the reversal of progressive attacks on crime.
show me how the border is doing
show me how things are going globally

the scoreboard is broken.

biden and the progressives were a material factor in causing the spike in crime. biden and the progressives were a material cause in the price of everything going up. the covid overreaction and destruction was also a product of left lockdowns.

The US had significantly worse ā€œcoreā€ inflation than comparable economies​

The above IS the scoreboard. What political events happened thereafter: cities recognized defunding is moronic and re-allocated funding; manchin blocked biden from spending more money; the house flipped; and republican Ags sued the idiotic dems to open businesses and return to school.

All of the above is the scoreboard. Every benefit we have seen is because biden can't get anything done or progressive policies were reversed. yet we are still suffering. you are woefully uninformed

and you sir have just been:

9-robert-mcgee.jpg

A recession that never happened, unemployment at 3.7, monthly GDPs +4, crime tanking, inflation tanking, rates getting cut, oil prices going down.

I'm good with Biden's handlers.
I appreciate the responses and actually agree most liberals will view it the same way and vote for Biden. I personally think youā€™re wrong, but Iā€™m a conservative. If Haley is the nominee, I think itā€™s a toss up against Biden. With the caveat that inflation doesnā€™t get back to 4% or higher.

Highlife is just doing for Biden what you did for DeSantis.

Highlife is just doing for Biden what you did for DeSantis.
I donā€™t follow. Desantis has a good record. He just has no personality. Biden is an abject failure. And a dickhead. Weā€™re at the store. We see the prices. $4.99 sbx bottles now $9.39 and he has the temerity to come out with bidenomics. Joke

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
It depends on the person what your priorities are and how big a problem you perceive it to be. To many women, having their rights taken away is a HUGE problem and youā€™ve seen it reflected in the past several elections and the referendums.

Reactions: UncleMark

If unemployment was 7 and monthly GDPs were next to nothing what would your opinion be?
Inflation has occurred globally but we're currently doing much better than most of the rest of the world. We (Trump: $3.3 trillion, Biden: $1.9 trillion) did more stimulus than other countries which likely fueled inflation but allowed for a faster economic recovery in 2021, including the labor market's robust recovery. We've now achieved a major cooldown of inflation while avoiding a recession, with unemployment still exceptionally low.

Thereā€™s certainly room to second-guess the stimulative policies enacted during the pandemic but itā€™s simply not true that inflation has left people worse off than they were before. Data released by the Federal Reserve in October confirms that Americansā€™ inflation-adjusted net worth surged between 2019 and 2022, and real incomes are up as well.

The U.S. economy expanded a whopping 4.9% in quarter-on-quarter annualized terms in Q3 this year This was more than doubleā€™s Q2ā€™s rate and well above the pre-pandemic average. It was also particularly impressive in the international context: Most G7 economies broadly stagnated in Q3.

I donā€™t follow. Desantis has a good record. He just has no personality. Biden is an abject failure. And a dickhead. Weā€™re at the store. We see the prices. $4.99 sbx bottles now $9.39 and he has the temerity to come out with bidenomics. Joke
I'm saying you were all about the results with DeSantis, but when he brings up results you pull the whole "but that's despite Biden" card. He's just turning it around on you is all.

Reactions: UncleMark
Inflation has occurred globally but we're currently doing much better than most of the rest of the world. We (Trump: $3.3 trillion, Biden: $1.9 trillion) did more stimulus than other countries which likely fueled inflation but allowed for a faster economic recovery in 2021, including the labor market's robust recovery. We've now achieved a major cooldown of inflation while avoiding a recession, with unemployment still exceptionally low.

Thereā€™s certainly room to second-guess the stimulative policies enacted during the pandemic but itā€™s simply not true that inflation has left people worse off than they were before. Data released by the Federal Reserve in October confirms that Americansā€™ inflation-adjusted net worth surged between 2019 and 2022, and real incomes are up as well.

The U.S. economy expanded a whopping 4.9% in quarter-on-quarter annualized terms in Q3 this year This was more than doubleā€™s Q2ā€™s rate and well above the pre-pandemic average. It was also particularly impressive in the international context: Most G7 economies broadly stagnated in Q3.
it's 100 percent accurate people are worse off. they are hoping wages catch inflation by the end of 24. And that does little got fixed income or self employed etc. the american dream is shot. homes. cars. everything is out of reach for an enormous swath of the public. and yes inflation is cooling which only means prices aren't going up as much. prices are stuck extremely high.

pick a topic. it's very simple. nothing is better under biden.
wages haven't caught inflation. the cost of living is significantly more expensive
are our cities in better shape. of course not.
homelessness is up.
are our cities safer. no.
is our world safer. no.
is the border fixed? no.
Even his picks in Harris and the s.Ct are absurd. Hell even Covid was a joke with his stupid mandates that didnā€™t fly.
what we are aware of thanks to biden is the challenges trannies face. any benefit we see in any other area is because for more than a year biden hasn't been able to get anything done. remember he kept trying to push more stimulus. manchin blocked him. then he wanted to tie it to infrastructure but didn't get it. EVERY LAST BENEFIT WE SEE IS IN SPITE OF BIDEN.

biden is far and away the worst president of my life time. and i am absolutely objective. i don't like the cheneys, don't like the bushs', love clinton, believe in obama as obama actually did get us out of a crisis. i'd vote for clinton and obama over trump or haley. but biden is bad bad news

Last edited:
I'm saying you were all about the results with DeSantis, but when he brings up results you pull the whole "but that's despite Biden" card. He's just turning it around on you is all.
the difference is those results have nothing to do with biden. he's cockblocked and that's why we are seeing improvement. in spite of biden. and the results are still dogshit. the american dream is shot under biden for so many people. it's not a coincidence once his stuff started getting blocked things improved. nor is a coincidence the reversal of progressive policies results in improvements.

mark my word. biden will come out as a centrist middle of the road guy disavowing the progressives in his 24 run. The only defense of Biden is partisanship. Hell he didnā€™t even pick good people. Harris is awful. S.Ct pick is a joke

Heā€™s the student council clown who ran on no homework and free pizza

Last edited:
To many women, having their rights taken away is a HUGE problem and youā€™ve seen it reflected in the past several elections and the referendums.
I didn't know the right to an abortion was in the constitution....learned something today.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It depends on the person what your priorities are and how big a problem you perceive it to be. To many women, having their rights taken away is a HUGE problem and youā€™ve seen it reflected in the past several elections and the referendums.

I agree and acknowledge that. My wife is much more left leaning than I am, mostly over that specific issue. Iā€™ve long been a pro choice supporter, with reasonable gestation limits.

And Iā€™ve stated it for years that the GOPā€™s biggest blunder was going after abortion rights in the way it has. An all or nothing approach is not a long term solution and only alienates those that could otherwise consider voting more conservatively. The Dems have tried to hand the GOP a majority on a silver platter and the GOP refuses to take it.

yggIY1kTaeQulAJl7h.gif

I didn't know the right to an abortion was in the constitution....learned something today.

She was talking about SC reversing Roe vs Wade where the SC had decided that the constitution did protect the right to an abortion....but I'm guessing you knew that and are just trying to split hairs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT