ADVERTISEMENT

Zander Diamont

h20pls

Senior
Jun 12, 2002
I loved this kid as a player.

His bravado. Swagger. Guts.

I'm also gaining a tremendous amount of appreciation for this young man as an IU alumni.

Great to see him so dedicated to this program and our school.

And Missisippi. You can find a new interview with him on YouTube. He also has interest from USC and UCLA as well as Notre Dame and others. The video shows him working out on the beach with his brother in Santa Monica and he says It doesn’t get better than this.

Reactions: 76-1
If those are his offers then sounds like he’s the real deal. Would love to see him bring some of that at Diamond swagger to IU, but who knows, we may have Johnson & Penix killing it already by then, but you can’t have too many studs can you?

I doubt he comes here. We aren't some legacy for them. I'm appreciative of Zander though.

If those are his offers then sounds like he’s the real deal. Would love to see him bring some of that at Diamond swagger to IU, but who knows, we may have Johnson & Penix killing it already by then, but you can’t have too many studs can you?

These days, its hard to keep 2 starter-quality QB's happy for 2 consecutive weeks.
They leave more than trees.

Give me a running game any day.

Wasn't his brother badly injured in a car crash? IIRC, he didn't play a down last year and his football career was in jeopardy.
Golf cart accident. Had a fractured skull and a concussion. I don't think his career was ever in jeopardy but he did need time to recover, which he did with no complications.

Reactions: 76-1
Johnson? Maybe I'm missing something?

Did you mean Dawkins, rather than Johnson?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT