ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Ostermann Piece

Part of the problem is the Bloomington business community has never embraced the football program. I remember Glass had to work with some of them to show more support. It was always easier to get support for the basketball program because of the interest level and history of success.

I’m sure there is no shortage of businesses wanting to pay football players in Columbus OH
It has always bothered me that the town of Bloomington does not seem to see the benefit of a good football program. Hotels would be booked not only for one night but two. Hell, in the south you have to do a minimum of three nights in the smaller campus towns. Restaurants will be packed for multiple nights. Who knows liquor stores may even see a little more business.

Stop with he Tuttle BS. Turn on last years MSU game again.

You base a lot on a year with a bad QB coach that couldn't correct problems with any QB on the team last year. I commented on Sheridan's lack of correction on Penix and Ramsey compared to how DeBoer corrected both in one year. I think a player can improve with good coaching IE look at the OL after a few weeks with coach Carey. Based on Tuttle playing against PSU he was better this year. Now you don't have to think about Tuttle any more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT