ADVERTISEMENT

Youth showing up in B1G

mobilehoosier

Senior
Nov 17, 2012
Mobile, Alabama
To me this was a perfect example of youth and injuries showing up. We are in the difficult part of the season. (master of the obvious) B1G games are brutal. We are young and injured. Hope we can survive and make NCAA. I have faith but we need more than two guys to be good or we're too easy to defend. Miles had a very good game plan for us. I tip my hat.
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: channi
To me this was a perfect example of youth and injuries showing up. We are in the difficult part of the season. (master of the obvious) B1G games are brutal. We are young and injured. Hope we can survive and make NCAA. I have faith but we need more than two guys to be good or we're too easy to defend. Miles had a very good game plan for us. I tip my hat.
Go Hoosiers!
Green is not going to change.

Go Hoosiers!
And three good seniors

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT