ADVERTISEMENT

You wont see this on CNN or MSNBC

I'm not sure I got all that. So what you're saying is that it's a terminally ill woman that Trump helped AND he's helping her "MEXICAN AMERICAN son". Her "MEXICAN AMERICAN son". Make sure all of you understand that. The Donald is helping her Mexican American son. Jeebus, these (and I mean the idiot that posted this here) are the jackasses voting for him. If you're so stupid as to believe that this video is legit and by that I mean, not Trumped up and a made for TV puff piece, please, seriously, go suck on a tailpipe. Or at the very least, have yourself neutered. Unfortunately, in most cases that will do no good because you've already spread your sub-par seed and watered down the gene pool. Yes, @Hoops Cat, I'm better than this dude.
EDIT: And I'm not posting penance for any of this. I've posted more hawtness in the past month than most of you dudes ever have and this was really more of a Public Service Announcement.

I'm not sure I got all that. So what you're saying is that it's a terminally ill woman that Trump helped AND he's helping her "MEXICAN AMERICAN son". Her "MEXICAN AMERICAN son". Make sure all of you understand that. The Donald is helping her Mexican American son. Jeebus, these (and I mean the idiot that posted this here) are the jackasses voting for him. If you're so stupid as to believe that this video is legit and by that I mean, not Trumped up and a made for TV puff piece, please, seriously, go suck on a tailpipe. Or at the very least, have yourself neutered. Unfortunately, in most cases that will do no good because you've already spread your sub-par seed and watered down the gene pool. Yes, @Hoops Cat, I'm better than this dude.
EDIT: And I'm not posting penance for any of this. I've posted more hawtness in the past month than most of you dudes ever have and this was really more of a Public Service Announcement.

You actually watched the video?
That's your own fault.

I had a negative outlook on Donald Drumpf until I saw this video. That woman was so ill she could barely talk. So brave. After hitting on her ("I can see why") he remembered writing the hand-written note (although he never provided any specifics) by mentioning that she is an amazing woman, which she clearly is, with that kind of haircut. That's probably what attracted Hector to her, so much they created a love child, a MEXICAN-AMERICAN child. See, everyone, Drumpf isn't racist! He clearly loves all Mexicanies and their familia, as evident by how many kisses he gives her.

Reactions: hoosierdug
Could someone step up and give this POS a prime time Oprah style talk show to spew his venom, and to cease the embarrassment he's causing our nation? That's all he really wants, anyway. If he gets the Republican nomination, and the polls that he so obsessively cites has him losing the general in a landslide, he will quit the race on the spot. Oh, and the mods need to focus more on the AD interns trolling this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT