ADVERTISEMENT

You probably SHOULDN'T say that!

Ohio Guy

Hall of Famer
Aug 28, 2001
For some reason, Nancy Mace decided to tell attendees at a prayer breakfast that in order to get to the breakfast on time she didn't have time to screw her fiance, but rest assured they'll very likely screw when she gets home:

So, yeah. On top of admitting to living in sin, Patrick was probably contributing to his eventual blindness as soon as she left. Two sins for a room full of Christians to judge her for.

For some reason, Nancy Mace decided to tell attendees at a prayer breakfast that in order to get to the breakfast on time she didn't have time to screw her fiance, but rest assured they'll very likely screw when she gets home:

So, yeah. On top of admitting to living in sin, Patrick was probably contributing to his eventual blindness as soon as she left. Two sins for a room full of Christians to judge her for.
Failure to read the room I would think.

Failure to read the room I would think.
Yeah, though I'm sure it probably went off better than most people in attendance would publicly admit.

Put a different way, I'm sure if asked, people would say they couldn't believe she'd say that to that group. Privately, they probably all thought it was as funny and as much of a 'wtf' moment as we all did.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Yes she is. She was screaming about aliens earlier this week. Now she’s talking about sex at a prayer breakfast. Two divorces already, lining up a third.
I don't know if asking questions during a congressional hearing qualifies as screaming, but OK. And the prayer breakfast thing was Hannity approved, so there's that.

I was sort of making a joke, but if she's calling him her fiance wouldn't that suggest that they don't have either type of marriage?
A hedger, I can dig it.

Yes she is. She was screaming about aliens earlier this week. Now she’s talking about sex at a prayer breakfast. Two divorces already, lining up a third.
Hot

oh not. that's not a fix. i've never had a cougar
giphy.gif

She’s not reading the room for sure.

Reactions: stollcpa

ooh-i-like-her.gif

Personally, I’d like more details about her sex life. Pictures and videos would be nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT