ADVERTISEMENT

"You have to get out and vote. You won’t have to do it anymore."

If you are 90, then you know very well, through BLOOD, what the lefts accomplishments do to the world. They simply cause a war. Lather rinse repeat. The stupidity that they are spewing, will end up in bloodshed. It's that detrimental to civil human nature.
And you wonder why we are not willing to give an inch. .... Dem's never stop at an inch. It's a slow roll towards total bloodshed war.
We are .001" away right now, thanks to the left trying to undue the entire history and direction of this GREAT country.
Born in 1933 and have lived through 15 presidents and voted for 13 starting with my first vote for President Eiisenhower and four years later for JFK. I have no affiliation with either of our parties and have listen to the horsepucky both spew for all of these years. Wars have occurred under both parties' presidents so we will not agree on that point but do so respectfully.

Under republican or democratic president my life went right on pretty much the same, with the ups and downs, raising three sons, loving my wife, and earning a living because our systems worked no matter who was in the white house. If you choose to believe that one of our political parties is that evil, then so be it. I believe Donald Trump has proven to be a terrible human being and president but if he is re-elected, we will survive him. I do not understand these intense feelings by supporters of both parties that the other wants to destroy our country because each has different ideology and policy. Those difference have been there for a couple hundred years and were still here and still a great country. Maybe those differences ae why we have survived.

Born in 1933 and have lived through 15 presidents and voted for 13 starting with my first vote for President Eiisenhower and four years later for JFK. I have no affiliation with either of our parties and have listen to the horsepucky both spew for all of these years. Wars have occurred under both parties' presidents so we will not agree on that point but do so respectfully.

Under republican or democratic president my life went right on pretty much the same, with the ups and downs, raising three sons, loving my wife, and earning a living because our systems worked no matter who was in the white house. If you choose to believe that one of our political parties is that evil, then so be it. I believe Donald Trump has proven to be a terrible human being and president but if he is re-elected, we will survive him. I do not understand these intense feelings by supporters of both parties that the other wants to destroy our country because each has different ideology and policy. Those difference have been there for a couple hundred years and were still here and still a great country. Maybe those differences ae why we have survived.
Why did you have to make it so hard to write a smart ass reply. You suck. :)

It would be a first if any trumper actually admitted Trump did anything wrong
hes done plenty wrong....So has yout guy, and your party. MOF, this has occurred for well over a 100 years now.

At the end of the day, is the country better now? I dont think it is. Gas prices, groceries---just everyday living, is thorugh the roof. Country is as divided as ever....So on and so on...

What has gotten better my friend? Under Trump, rather a douche bag, criminal or not, I mean shit was affordable...no wars I can think of; pretty sure his presidency was to be the end of man-kind, i.e. WW3---Yet we are closer to that now, than we were under him.

I dont care for Trump. But hes better for this country than Harris is. And that is sad, tbh.

hes done plenty wrong....So has yout guy, and your party. MOF, this has occurred for well over a 100 years now.

At the end of the day, is the country better now? I dont think it is. Gas prices, groceries---just everyday living, is thorugh the roof. Country is as divided as ever....So on and so on...

What has gotten better my friend? Under Trump, rather a douche bag, criminal or not, I mean shit was affordable...no wars I can think of; pretty sure his presidency was to be the end of man-kind, i.e. WW3---Yet we are closer to that now, than we were under him.

I dont care for Trump. But hes better for this country than Harris is. And that is sad, tbh.
So we are blaming Biden and now Harris for the pandemic causing inflation?

Guess they told Russia to invade Ukraine as well.

Damn those dems. They are super human

And yes, most people are better off now than 4 years ago during pandemic and the expectation of a recession.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

And yes, most people are better off now than 4 years ago during pandemic and the expectation of a recession.
You’re so Fing stupid. You shouldn’t be allowed to vote. I mean that Grover. You are one dumb fck. Too stupid to be anything but a vapid shill. Too stupid to be clever. Too stupid to understand the issues. Too stupid to realize you shouldn’t post about shit you don’t understand. There is no chance you are an alum. None.

Last edited:
Reactions: jet812

Yeah lets blame JUST the pandemic...Inflation had nothing to do with dems spending, spending and spending....

And more spending. Throw in the stimulus money, and well...........

Naaaah, they didn't tell Russia to invade Ukraine....DIdnt need to. Putin smelled weakness, and new he'd face very little resistence..And he was right---Biden slapped some weak ass sanctions, with no impact----and has 'wasted' Billions of US dollars along the way.

You say people cant admit fault in Trump....And that is true for many. But thing is, you cant admit fault/failure with this administation. Which has been an absolute train wreck, laughing stock since Day 1.

Yeah lets blame JUST the pandemic...Inflation had nothing to do with dems spending, spending and spending....

Naaaah, they didn't tell Russia to invade Ukraine....DIdnt need to. Putin smelled weakness, and new he'd face very little resistence..And he was right---Biden slapped some weak ass sanctions, with no impact----and has 'wasted' Billions of US dollars along the way.

You say people cant admit fault in Trump....And that is true for many. But thing is, you cant admit fault/failure with this administation. Which has been an absolute train wreck, laughing stock since Day 1.
He’s a blinkard shill with no redeeming qualities on this board. Borden cheese has more depth

Inflation was worldwide. Pandemic and ukraine invasion were both much bigger causes than biden. You want to blame spending but the first stimulus was under trump. So he is just as culpable if we are hell bent on misplacing blame.

the US economy navigated post-pandemic better than any other country. You can't give credit where it is due

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

If you believe people are better off financially now,than when Trump was in office,you are completely out of touch with reality. And you can blame it on the pandemic all you want,but if that was the cause,the dems wouldn't have claimed inflation to be "transitory" for an entire year,before actually admitting it existed. Bidens policies on energy caused inflation as much as,if not more than the pandemic. They just admitted that they have intentionally been lying to you,why do you still keep believing what they say,or have said,to be true? Is that not the definition of insanity? JS

Inflation was worldwide. Pandemic and ukraine invasion were both much bigger causes than biden. You want to blame spending but the first stimulus was under trump. So he is just as culpable if we are hell bent on misplacing blame.

the US economy navigated post-pandemic better than any other country. You can't give credit where it is due
Tell me how the pandemic caused inflation and explain how stimulus didn’t. Let’s hear it. In your own words Grover. Excess stimulus and draconian lockdowns.

If you believe people are better off financially now,than when Trump was in office,you are completely out of touch with reality. And you can blame it on the pandemic all you want,but if that was the cause,the dems wouldn't have claimed inflation to be "transitory" for an entire year,before actually admitting it existed. Bidens policies on energy caused inflation as much as,if not more than the pandemic. They just admitted that they have intentionally been lying to you,why do you still keep believing what they say,or have said,to be true? Is that not the definition of insanity? JS
You might be the biggest dipshit on here and that's a really high bar

You might be the biggest dipshit on here and that's a really high bar
Name calling with 0 info to refute what i said ...thank you. That's proves I'm right. It's what dems do when faced with facts. Their pathetic little brains melt with truth. At the same time,I'm sure your little bitch ass wouldn't say it to my face

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Name calling with 0 info to refute what i said ...thank you. That's proves I'm right. It's what dems do when faced with facts. Their pathetic little brains melt with truth. At the same time,I'm sure your little bitch ass wouldn't say it to my face

This you?

Blah blah blah...how was the show libby? You realize it was fiction right? Moron

A little hypocritical, no?

I'd probably say it to your face, but the people there to change your diapers would probably frown upon a confrontation where they might get put in the middle and you might shit your pants more.

I'd probably say it to your face, but the people there to change your diapers would probably frown upon a confrontation where they might get put in the middle and you might shit your pants more.
Nah...you wouldnt. You would be the bitch that you are in everyday life,and only say it after you were far enough away to not be heard.

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
So, by your logic, you lost when you started name calling.

Yippee, I win!
Yeah sure...dems always win right?...ask the people of Chicago,L.A.,Baltimore,Portland,and Seattle how dems winning has worked out. Moron. Proof is in front of your face,and yet you still want to vote for it because the other guy is mean. Lol...Children

Yeah sure...dems always win right?...ask the people of Chicago,L.A.,Baltimore,Portland,and Seattle how dems winning has worked out. Moron. Proof is in front of your face,and yet you still want to vote for it because the other guy is mean. Lol...Children

You have no idea how I have voted in the past and seem to get triggered pretty easily.

If you guys would have put up anyone other then Trump, I probably would have voted for them. I for sure would have voted for Hailey, because I'm not loyal to one party over another.

Do I lean left on most issues, yes. But there are things on the right that I agree with as well. You can't understand that with your elementary thinking though and think everyone on the left is the enemy. That's what's wrong with this country, it shouldn't be one side against the other, compromise is long gone.

You have no idea how I have voted in the past and seem to get triggered pretty easily.

If you guys would have put up anyone other then Trump, I probably would have voted for them. I for sure would have voted for Hailey, because I'm not loyal to one party over another.

Do I lean left on most issues, yes. But there are things on the right that I agree with as well. You can't understand that with your elementary thinking though and think everyone on the left is the enemy. That's what's wrong with this country, it shouldn't be one side against the other, compromise is long gone.
That ended when the media starting collectively trying to sway public opinion in one direction. People let it happen for too long,thus making it obvious through consequences,that the left is not out to make Americans' lives any better,but only there for what is best for their agenda. They lied about Bidens health for years,they lied about his health recently for the purpose of embarrassing him on National TV so they could get him out,while also eliminating any challengers to their next puppet. In the process,they took away your right to vote for other candidates. Do you not see how that is circumventing the democratic process? But then they say Trump is a "threat to democracy". So yeah,you are correct. It's time to stop playing nice. Time for Republicans to start playing the same game the libs have been playing for 15 years. Just don't come crying when Republicans use the same "get out there and raise hell in the streets" mantra the dems used to justify rioting and looting in almost every major city in this country. Also...don't go out in the streets.

That ended when the media starting collectively trying to sway public opinion in one direction. People let it happen for too long,thus making it obvious through consequences,that the left is not out to make Americans' lives any better,but only there for what is best for their agenda. They lied about Bidens health for years,they lied about his health recently for the purpose of embarrassing him on National TV so they could get him out,while also eliminating any challengers to their next puppet. In the process,they took away your right to vote for other candidates. Do you not see how that is circumventing the democratic process? But then they say Trump is a "threat to democracy". So yeah,you are correct. It's time to stop playing nice. Time for Republicans to start playing the same game the libs have been playing for 15 years. Just don't come crying when Republicans use the same "get out there and raise hell in the streets" mantra the dems used to justify rioting and looting in almost every major city in this country. Also...don't go out in the streets.

The only people that think he's a "dictator wannabe" are people who are blindly putting their support behind a party,and candidate,who just spent 3 years lying and deceiving you. Trump didn't force people inside. Trump didn't force 5 year olds to wear masks that caused them harm. Inflation was not like this under Trump (and don't tell me it was because of Covid,when all democrats told us the inflation was "transitory" for the first 6 months. If it was Trump's fault they would have been saying it,instead of it's "transitory"). Dems are the dictators. They are who wants the American people to rely on the government,rather than themselves. Dems live in a make believe world,where everyone and everything is the same,when we all know that is not possible. It's funny that you say "cult",but fail to realize the media has included you in their "cult" of lies,and you fell for it. For anyone who hasn't figured it out yet,let me help. The media is controlled by the left. They tell you want they want you to hear. They have been lying to you,to keep Trump out so they can keep power. Biden is "sharp,vibrant,"hard to keep up with". ...all the way up until the debate. And then his own party forces him out? How do you not conclude that they were lying? How do you support that? Why do none of you see that they took your right to vote away from you,and did it knowingly? So pathetically gullible. Your parents should be ashamed of themselves. And it's your fault.
There are a lot of us that know trump is a douchbag dictator wannabe that don't do or think any of the things you listed in this eye-numbing mega paragraph.

Two things can be true.

There are a lot of us that know trump is a douchbag dictator wannabe that don't do or think any of the things you listed in this eye-numbing mega paragraph.

Two things can be true.
Ok...then you are just plain stupid,or driven by emotion(which equates to stupid). Congratulations

Reactions: ulrey

I think there is enough history to see that the US has continually provoked Russia with NATO expansion since the Wall came down. Did NATO agree or not agree to not expand to Eastern European countries. Of course those who think the US can do no wrong label these conspiracy theories. I'm no Trump fan but he seemed to be having meetings with Putin and was seemingly not in favor of NATO. I think it fair to think the invasion probably doesn't occur if Trump was re-elected. Every candidate except those in the current Dem regime seem opposed to the war. There may be some old Bush Pubs who still want the Military Industrial Complex but Trump has taken over the Party. They will have dwindled it seems. I listened to all the 3rd party candidates debate and they all indicated that they would pull us out of that BS in ukraine. I expect that RFK would be in more in favor of working with Russia than pushing them to war. His podcast with the Col. Baud from Switzerland details a lot of history of the turmoil that has happened in ukraine.

How brainy of you to understand that the people are better off now 4 years later than during the pandemic. What about 1 or 2 years prior to the pandemic? I'd bet people were better off during that time than during the pandemic. It doesn't matter who was president when the pandemic hit. The US wasn't ready to handle it. My guess is the current regime learned nothing and if another came it wouldn't be ready.

The Dems extended the shut down in the country and forced jabs on citizens that did not need it. People left the Dem states for the freedom of states that told Biden F you we are moving on from the pandemic. Dems wanted the pandemic to continue so they could push their deep state controlling US citizens. They quite likely made the situation much worse than it should have been.

Reactions: LifelongIU77
I think there is enough history to see that the US has continually provoked Russia with NATO expansion since the Wall came down. Did NATO agree or not agree to not expand to Eastern European countries. Of course those who think the US can do no wrong label these conspiracy theories. I'm no Trump fan but he seemed to be having meetings with Putin and was seemingly not in favor of NATO. I think it fair to think the invasion probably doesn't occur if Trump was re-elected. Every candidate except those in the current Dem regime seem opposed to the war. There may be some old Bush Pubs who still want the Military Industrial Complex but Trump has taken over the Party. They will have dwindled it seems. I listened to all the 3rd party candidates debate and they all indicated that they would pull us out of that BS in ukraine. I expect that RFK would be in more in favor of working with Russia than pushing them to war. His podcast with the Col. Baud from Switzerland details a lot of history of the turmoil that has happened in ukraine.

How brainy of you to understand that the people are better off now 4 years later than during the pandemic. What about 1 or 2 years prior to the pandemic? I'd bet people were better off during that time than during the pandemic. It doesn't matter who was president when the pandemic hit. The US wasn't ready to handle it. My guess is the current regime learned nothing and if another came it wouldn't be ready.

The Dems extended the shut down in the country and forced jabs on citizens that did not need it. People left the Dem states for the freedom of states that told Biden F you we are moving on from the pandemic. Dems wanted the pandemic to continue so they could push their deep state controlling US citizens. They quite likely made the situation much worse than it should have been.

How is the current dem regime in favor of the war? You are stretching more than gumby with that one.

Putin had nothing to worry about with Trump as President because he had Trump in his pocket. Putin may have come up with a different strategy with Ukraine if his buddy was still in the White House but we will never know for sure.

• Haha
I think there is enough history to see that the US has continually provoked Russia with NATO expansion since the Wall came down.
You make it sound like we are begging countries to join NATO, to spite Russia. When in fact the situation is that countries are begging to join NATO and begging us to let them in, usually so that they can become more prosperous, free, and perhaps even have democratic rule, while averting the threat (ideally) of Russian expansionism.

It's a risk assessment, it seems, and NATO can say yes to Finland and Sweden, but saying yes to former Soviet states would seem to poke the bear too much

Reactions: Bowlmania
How is the current dem regime in favor of the war? You are stretching more than gumby with that one.

Putin had nothing to worry about with Trump as President because he had Trump in his pocket. Putin may have come up with a different strategy with Ukraine if his buddy was still in the White House but we will never know for sure.
"He had Trump in his pocket"....🤣....Trump told Putin "if you invade Ukraine,I will bomb the shit out of Moscow". Putin believed him. Yep...right in the old back pocket 😆

Also...the Russia collusion was proven false years ago. Killary paid to have it created. The FBI knew it was fabricated,and still ran with it like it wasn't. Do be the fbi. Dumbass

No, I have the ability to see both sides for what they are.
Obviously not,or you would see that dems have weaponized every possible tool including the media,FBI,and DOJ against 1 person. Did you see the fake dossier? Did you the the needless raid on his home? Did you see the made up charges in multiple states? Did you see the unconstitutional appointment of "special councel" to investigate him? Have you not seen how the media talks down to his supporters? They are referred to as hillbillies,inbreds,racists,idiots,bigots,homophobes, and nazi's if they speak their mind. And they claim to be the party of inclusion,while excluding half of the country,in the name of drag shows in schools,men beating women(literally and figuratively) in sports,parents are "domestic terrorists" and supporting the extinction of the Jewish people. I would say you are pretty f****n blind there Mr. Charles.

Obviously not,or you would see that dems have weaponized every possible tool including the media,FBI,and DOJ against 1 person. Did you see the fake dossier? Did you the the needless raid on his home? Did you see the made up charges in multiple states? Did you see the unconstitutional appointment of "special councel" to investigate him? Have you not seen how the media talks down to his supporters? They are referred to as hillbillies,inbreds,racists,idiots,bigots,homophobes, and nazi's if they speak their mind. And they claim to be the party of inclusion,while excluding half of the country,in the name of drag shows in schools,men beating women(literally and figuratively) in sports,parents are "domestic terrorists" and supporting the extinction of the Jewish people. I would say you are pretty f****n blind there Mr. Charles.
I see those things

I see them clearly for what they are

Something you and most others here will never do

Continue your melt down

So explain then o' wise one
Rather simple actually.

I see trump as a lying douche bag dictator wannabe.

I also see the absolute nonsense culture war that the left clings to.

I also see the media programming meant to sway opinion and loyalty. I see it from MSNBC and FOX primarily and CNN to a lesser extent.

The difference between the two of us is that I see Trump for the POS he is as well as seeing Kamala as a total fraud.

I am politically homeless

Reactions: Indyhorn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT