ADVERTISEMENT

You guys know that I'm an old guy.

Happy birthday.

Would have thought at 75 you'd have more interest in diapers, but it's your birthday. Hope you like 'em pierced.

sgplspD.jpg

10-Most-Incredible-Badass-Old-Age-Bodybuilders-Over-60-70-Years-Old-4.jpg
Happy Birthday old man! Hmm, that dude is 76 ... he does have nipples so ...

Today is my birthday. I'm now 75.
I know, holy shit, right.
I feel that if y'all want to post nipples, the overseers would understand.:rolleyes:

You're now maybe just about ready to see The Image. Notice that R.A.S., one of early denizens of the golden age of the OTF, has just now returned, fifteen years or so after receiving The Image in his in-box. He may have been a little too young and innocent at the time.

You're now maybe just about ready to see The Image. Notice that R.A.S., one of early denizens of the golden age of the OTF, has just now returned, fifteen years or so after receiving The Image in his in-box. He may have been a little too young and innocent at the time.
I do ... I do remember that.

I should go visit the forum Buzz123 used to run too. I can only imagine they must be crazy after the awesomeness with which Trump has brought upon the world. hahaha

I do ... I do remember that.

I should go visit the forum Buzz123 used to run too. I can only imagine they must be crazy after the awesomeness with which Trump has brought upon the world. hahaha

Buzz died a bit ago. (Insert the classic - and race to see who could be first with it - OTF response: "I'm glad he's dead.") The place has been destroyed by some of the same lollipops who destroyed this place.

Jebus that sucks!

I had no idea.

I never hated the guy he was very eloquent and well spoken.

Is this place, or that, really ruined?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT