ADVERTISEMENT

You best turn on Fox Business Goat

I wouldn’t have expected you to feel any other way.

I guess the ex-military guy and Biden friend is turning over phones and emails to the FBI that are all made up. The FBI seems to be a waste of time. They’ll put it in the same hideaway as the laptop they’ve had for months.

I wouldn’t have expected you to feel any other way

What do you know the FBI doesn't know? C'mon. Out with it!

Biden has released his financial records over what, the past 22 years? You'd think someone would be able to find some irregularities. Meanwhile your guy still won't release his and was busted trying to hide a secret Chinese bank account.

Now what seems more sleazy?

Maybe Biden is a Marty Byrd level master at money laundering. Didn't you guys claim he got money from a supposed Moscow mayor's wife, from the Ukraine or from China (Honestly I can't keep your guy's lies straight).

The most likely scenario is this is simply all a bunch of shit that you are falling for because you soooooo want it to be true.

Like goat said, wake me when this gets coverage on all networks as a legit story and/or when the FBI validates this conspiracy.

Truth is, Trump has been dying to get dirt on Biden. Hell he risked getting impeached over it. So the fact that such a schetchy and flimsy story comes out two weeks before the election, completely tracing what he did in 2016....is only fooling you guys I'm sorry to say.
Do you unerstand how money laundering works?

Hi financial records aren't going to include kickbacks from his son's 'business' dealings.

Do you think the FBI will follow through with anything if Biden is elected?

C'mon, man!

Reactions: 76-1
Biden could have made millions & millions doing corporate speaking gigs for Wall Street and companies all over the world if that was a priority. Certainly could have got in on the ground floor on some good investments as well with his contacts.

Really no reason for Biden to do some shady China deal off the books in 2017 and expose himself to legal trouble, especially since we have tons of reporting that he was strongly considering running in 2020 once it was clear Trump won.

Dude has plenty of money for himself from his book deal plus getting his VP/Senate pension.
He did make millions! And that wasn't enough for him.

Biden could have made millions & millions doing corporate speaking gigs for Wall Street and companies all over the world if that was a priority. Certainly could have got in on the ground floor on some good investments as well with his contacts.

Really no reason for Biden to do some shady China deal off the books in 2017 and expose himself to legal trouble, especially since we have tons of reporting that he was strongly considering running in 2020 once it was clear Trump won.

Dude has plenty of money for himself from his book deal plus getting his VP/Senate pension.
Here are some interesting links, if you're interested.

When the FBI has something to say, come get me. As long as it's just some asshole on TV trying to get famous, I'm not impressed.

If a person thought there was a really serious issue that the American public needed to get the full story and all the facts on before the election so that voters could make an informed decision, why would they sit on it for months and wait until a few weeks before the election to bring it to light? What possible positive might there be in holding on to such information until right before the election and making it certain that credible authorities couldn't fully investigate it and reach an informed conclusion? :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️ :rolleyes:

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT