ADVERTISEMENT

You Be Ten Bears?

That was a great movie, but in the extended version a senile and delusional Josey Wales talked to a chair and they had to put him down.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
That was a great movie, but in the extended version a senile and delusional Josey Wales talked to a chair and they had to put him down.
Was that before or after he racially profiled some young Koreans? Eventually he learned to accept them and then shot their friend/relatives. Whooped 'em again.

Reactions: C-$
I take it you don't know anything about history.
I take it you don't know anything about movies. The kid's comment to Josey after they eluded the union calvary was "whooped 'em again didn't we Josey." He said it again after he sent the same calvary on the "Missouri boat ride."

Ya, I get the reference. I know that movie by heart - almost every line. Chief Dan George was excellent in that part. I was questioning who exactly was whooped, "again".

Ya, I get the reference. I know that movie by heart - almost every line. Chief Dan George was excellent in that part. I was questioning who exactly was whooped, "again".
The union cavalry was "whooped again", not the Koreans. I can understand how it would have been confusing if you didn't have faith in my knowledge of both history and movies.

Edit: Chief Dan George was indeed excellent but he doesn't appear in either of the scenes mentioned. Sam Bottoms played "Jamie" and uttered these lines.

The union cavalry was "whooped again", not the Koreans. I can understand how it would have been confusing if you didn't have faith in my knowledge of both history and movies.
For a lawyer you write badly.

I'm sure you meant "poorly." For a resident know-it-all you get things wrong a lot.

Edit: We were getting along so nicely. What happened???:confused:
I'm bored. It doesn't mean I like you.

twss..

b188572035c39c16b352c2a516a4db3bccb9ad1d913a2b877b56fdff7e35881e.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT