ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday's game

Coopster

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2001
Chandler, Az
Just got a chance to watch the game yesterday against HBU. Lots of Christmas activities with the grand daughters. WOW! Nice game, lots of good passing and only 11 turnovers. I was impressed by several players, especially the freshmen guards. Juwan looks even more comfortable now, McRoberts had a very good 19 minutes. Davis, even though he fouled out has got some game.
I think this is Iu's best team in many years and has plenty of depth which is developing well. Forgot McSwain, also had a good game.

I love watching this team play. looking forward to the Butler game coming up!

GO HOOSIERS!

Coopster

Last edited:
Reactions: ORG and Frosty83
Just got a chance to watch the game yesterday against HBU. Lots of Christmas activities with the grand daughters. WOW! Nice game, lots of good passing and only 11 turnovers. I was impressed by several players, especially the freshmen guards. Juan looks even more comfortable now, McRoberts had a very good 19 minutes. Davis, even though he fouled out has got some game.
I think this is Iu's best team in many years and has plenty of depth which is developing well. Forgot McSwain, also had a good game.

GO HOOSIERS!

Coopster
Thanks Coopster starting to see the many strengths of this team.

Reactions: Coopster
Just got a chance to watch the game yesterday against HBU. Lots of Christmas activities with the grand daughters. WOW! Nice game, lots of good passing and only 11 turnovers. I was impressed by several players, especially the freshmen guards. Juwan looks even more comfortable now, McRoberts had a very good 19 minutes. Davis, even though he fouled out has got some game.

GO HOOSIERS!

Coopster
Agree with you on every point. anxious to see OG back at full strength.

I thought IU would show/work/finesse more in the paint than what I saw - if we're that dependent on OG to notch more than 30 frontline pts. out of a 103 there's doubtless a silver lining in others getting the extra minutes.

Just my two cents - no need to freak. Is there? I mean someone would tell me ...right?

:D

I thought IU would show/work/finesse more in the paint than what I saw - if we're that dependent on OG to notch more than 30 frontline pts. out of a 103 there's doubtless a silver lining in others getting the extra minutes.

Just my two cents - no need to freak. Is there? I mean someone would tell me ...right?

:D
They worked through the paint quite a bit. Some nice dribble penetration and passing. JBJ was actually posting up often in the second half and they were moving TB outside. It's unfortunate that Davis got in foul trouble. I think you will find him to be one of the best passing big men IU has had in a while and TB is much better than last year at recognizing the defense and kicking out to the open shooter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT