ADVERTISEMENT

YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!! IU FOUND TOUGHNESS

ORG

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2001
Damascus Maryland
At least they found it for this game. They crawled out of a big hole in the first half, then they hung tough with Iowa for the entire second half.

I am hoping they play this way more consistently.

Despite being out shot by Iowa % wise from the floor and the free throw line, IU used a rebounding edge to stay close so they could make some plays at the end of the game, play good defense and seal the win.

Funny how things played out. Trace goes 2 for 2 from the line , Phinn hits a 3 , and Franklin hits the winner with under 2 seconds on the clock. It's like the planets all lined up for the Hoosiers in the last minutes of the game . Now let's follow this up with a win at Northwestern . Still need to improve at the line , 64 percent today , should be at least 70 percent .

Funny how things played out. Trace goes 2 for 2 from the line , Phinn hits a 3 , and Franklin hits the winner with under 2 seconds on the clock. It's like the planets all lined up for the Hoosiers in the last minutes of the game . Now let's follow this up with a win at Northwestern . Still need to improve at the line , 64 percent today , should be at least 70 percent .
I agree 100%!

At least they found it for this game. They crawled out of a big hole in the first half, then they hung tough with Iowa for the entire second half.

Despite being out shot by Iowa % wise from the floor and the free throw line, IU used a rebounding edge to stay close so they could make some plays at the end of the game, play good defense and seal the win.
We were due. Great win!

Out of the six 3's made for the game by IU four of them were by freshmen. I found that encouraging and disheartening at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT