ADVERTISEMENT

@Illinois

Wiedersehen

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
I’ll be driving over on Saturday for the game.

Hoping the week off has given us a chance to regroup, prepare, and play with some toughness.

Illinois is good, but they did lose to Maryland a couple weeks ago in Champaign. They’re beatable. We have a shot.

Go IU

Hoping the week off has given us a chance to regroup, prepare, and play with some toughness.

Illinois is good, but they did lose to Maryland a couple weeks ago in Champaign. They’re beatable. We have a shot.

Go IU
Bring ear plugs it could get really loud and not in a good way.

Reactions: ndhuntington

Go IU

You are a gluten for punishment!

Go IU
Tell me ..
What pct ? Of a chance.

Go IU

Honest question......why are you going? Our chance to win left the building when the alleged rapist walked in.

Honest question......why are you going? Our chance to win left the building when the alleged rapist walked in.
I was at an iu road game once when we lost in a hostile big ten environment. It isn't alot of fun imo. But maybe he doesn't care I just found it annoying

tenor.gif

Saturday preparing for the a knockout.

Go IU

We certainly do have a shot.
A shot in hell.

Go IU
Maybe after the game Saturday night we can say we’ve lost to half of the top 10 teams!

Reactions: BleedinGold
I was at an iu road game once when we lost in a hostile big ten environment. It isn't alot of fun imo. But maybe he doesn't care I just found it annoying
Wouldn’t be the first time Illinois lit our ass up. I think going back to the 2000 season they’ve beat us by 20-25 points a few times. I think they put a beating on us in ‘99 and 2000.

We had that unbelievable 2002 game at home where we hit everything from deep, Newton and Jeffries were dunking all day and we ran them out of the building-never forget Bill Self standing on the sidelines just looking dumbstruck. One of my all time favorite IU memories.
“Newton’s Law” dunk was awesome.

Go IU
Champaign, most depressing place in the entire B1G. In January, find me a worse location.

Reactions: Wiedersehen
Champaign, most depressing place in the entire B1G. In January, find me a worse location.

Go IU
What is best in basketball?

Crush your opponents, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

You will be in the perfect place to hear the lamentation of the Illini women.

Champaign was the tenth worst metropolitan area in the US this past year for bed bugs according to Orkin. Chicago was first so much of the state is infested.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kkott
We had that unbelievable 2002 game at home where we hit everything from deep, Newton and Jeffries were dunking all day and we ran them out of the building-never forget Bill Self standing on the sidelines just looking dumbstruck. One of my all time favorite IU memories.
Didn’t they hit something like 16-25 from 3?

Didn’t they hit something like 16-25 from 3?
Something like that. It was an IU record at the time and maybe still is, but I seem to remember a Crean team tying it-most made 3s in a game that is. Hornsby, Fife, Cov, Odle, Jeffries…. Everyone was on fire that day.

sadly, that sounds about right to me. Don't have the heart to "like" that though.
This reminds of a more intense feeling than I had going into the home Wiscy game last year. When I saw we were favored I told my gambling friend to take Wiscy and the points and bet the farm. Of course IU played out if its mind. Maybe today will be a shocker?? LOL. I’m hitting the sauce early today

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT