ADVERTISEMENT

Yard Signs - The True Poll

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
There are 2 Harris signs in my immediate neighborhood. No Trump.

The guy at the end my street had 2 Biden signs. Took them down after debate. Has not replaced them.

The only person (white, female over 50) still maintaining a BLM sign does not have one.

The black, female over 50 strategically located at the corner of the main road does not have one. (Great lawn and flowers though.)

The black preacher over 60 around the corner never has one - he uses “love err’body” messaging.

The leader with 2 are white newbies under 30 with toddlers who dog is named Yadi - after the great Cardinal catcher.

The other is the surprise. Home of members of the Louisville mega-church unpopular for evangelical teachings and who typically get 12-15 cars for Wednesday night Bible study.

Politics makes strange beds.

Reactions: vesuvius13

The guy at the end my street had 2 Biden signs. Took them down after debate. Has not replaced them.

The only person (white, female over 50) still maintaining a BLM sign does not have one.

The black, female over 50 strategically located at the corner of the main road does not have one. (Great lawn and flowers though.)

The black preacher over 60 around the corner never has one - he uses “love err’body” messaging.

The leader with 2 are white newbies under 30 with toddlers who dog is named Yadi - after the great Cardinal catcher.

The other is the surprise. Home of members of the Louisville mega-church unpopular for evangelical teachings and who typically get 12-15 cars for Wednesday night Bible study.

200w.gif

Reactions: ulrey and Bill4411

This is mine

66e260ff85e061.18240434.jpg

I have not seen a single Harris sign on the south side of Indy. However, there are fewer Trump sign as well. Not the it matters as this is Indiana and anyone with an R next to their name will easily win.

Any signs for Sheriff Mickey?

My work commute takes me from my suburban neighborhood, through farmland areas, and then through an outerbelt urban area.

My suburban area I live in is probably 65/35 democratic, but I think there's only about 2 or 3 Harris signs up in my neighborhood. Probably about the same number of Trump flags (and yes, I mean flags).

In the farmland area you get about 30% -40% of the houses having Trump signs. However, they've been there for over a year now. Heck, half of them are actually the same ones from 2020 (I'm not kidding. There's duct tape over the Pence part of the signs).

The urban area has a few more Harris signs. Maybe 5% (but in a much more dense collection of houses).

I don't think it particularly means anything yet. Things usually don't ramp up too much until beginning of October.

why is the black female strategically located on the corner? did the neighbors put her there to give you all street cred?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT