ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all tell us again how badly RoJo sucks -

You I gave more credit than this. I have repeatedly stated in this thread that the post was done to castigate those who were using terms like "sucks" and "garbage" to describe an IU Player. I agreed with more than one assessment of his lackluster Season to date as well as other characterizations claiming that 'one game a year does not make' and the like. He had (again) what I'm sure he and the Coaches regard as a subpar if not outright crappy game. Doesn't justify any more than before the cowardly slandering that's been going on. Nobody here has any idea what's going in RoJo's life and to throw him under the bus because he's not living up to the expectations of "fans" is complete and lame-ass BS.

If you have any other snide and completely-off-the-mark comments by all means go for it.
I don’t think he is garbage, but he has a lot of bad habits that are now being exposed. Tonight he tried to hoist a few threes to get his game going, and it hurt the team. He plays like a freshman, and this team will not make the tournament if he doesn’t start playing better.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
I don’t think he is garbage, but he has a lot of bad habits that are now being exposed. Tonight he tried to hoist a few threes to get his game going, and it hurt the team. He plays like a freshman, and this team will not make the tournament if he doesn’t start playing better.

This is hardly news. I give up.

His defense is better. Happy he kept shooting and made one. Better mental toughness. Last year he would have stopped shooting and put pressure on his teamates.

I hope he starts becoming more consistent soon.... These roller coaster rides are dizzying...

Reactions: mazz
His defense is better. Happy he kept shooting and made one. Better mental toughness. Last year he would have stopped shooting and put pressure on his teamates.
I disagree with the mental toughness. He made a nice runner in the lane then immediately lapsed on defense and gave up a baseline drive for an easy layup. Crean ghosts will haunt this kid forever.

Reactions: namnik
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT