ADVERTISEMENT

Xman was awful.

Agree that he had calls go against him and got face-smacked a few times. But, his reaction was to implode versus retaliate by winning basketball plays. That’s what leaders do.

I agree. But it's hard when you only play 14 minutes. Some games it seems nothing goes right. Kind of like TJD at home against PU 2 seasons ago. Luckily his team stepped up (Phinisee). Too bad nobody did yesterday.

He played poorly yesterday...there were reasons that contributed to it, but even taking those in to account, he wasn't very good.

The good thing though, he has a long track record of also playing at a very high level. So I expect we'll see "good X" here very soon, if not this afternoon.

Woodson coached teams are inconsistent. TJD is basically the only player hes had in 2+ years that have been good, in nearly all their games. Beyond him, X has been good more than he hasn't. But when he isn't, it sticks out because we need him to be good so badly.

He played poorly yesterday...there were reasons that contributed to it, but even taking those in to account, he wasn't very good.

The good thing though, he has a long track record of also playing at a very high level. So I expect we'll see "good X" here very soon, if not this afternoon.

Woodson coached teams are inconsistent. TJD is basically the only player hes had in 2+ years that have been good, in nearly all their games. Beyond him, X has been good more than he hasn't. But when he isn't, it sticks out because we need him to be good so badly.
X and Gallo are critical. As a staff, somewhat of a risk has been taken by not having some experienced depth, especially with the injury history of those 2 players. Even if they can stay out of foul trouble, those 2 need to stay healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT